Facts About Ashley Johnson
|Celebrated Name||Ashley Johnson|
|Age||39 Years Old|
|Nick Name||Ashley Johnson|
|Birth Name||Ashley Suzanne Johnson|
|Profession||Actress , Voice Actor|
|Place Of Birth||Camarillo, California|
|Siblings||2; Chris and Haylie|
|School||International School of Music|
|Husband||Brian W. Foster (Engaged)|
|Net Worth||$3 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Entertainment Industry|
|Height||5 ft 5 in or 165 cm|
|Weight||53 kg or 117 pounds|
|Hair Color||Honey Blonde|
|Body Measurement||36-23-35 in or 91.5-58.5-89 cm|
|Dress Size||6 US|
|Shoe Size||9.5 US|
Ashley Johnson is an American actor, voice actor, singer, and producer who is renowned for being a child actress for her role as Chrissy Seaver on the sitcom "Growing Pains" (1990–1992). Her other notable television roles include; Amber Ahmed on The Killing (2011–2012) and FBI agent Patterson on the NBC series Blindspot (2015–2020). She has also appeared as Gracie Wallace in the ABC sitcom Maybe This Time, Maureen Kelly in The WB sitcom Kelly Kelly, Margaret in the romantic comedy film Much Ado About Nothing, Amber in the comedy-drama film Fast Food Nation, Mary Margaret Doolan in the sitcom Phenom, Gretchen Grundler (voice) in the animated series Recess, and Mary Beth Caldwell in the period drama film The Help. She has also been cast in multiple other shows and movies including Drunk History, ER, Teen Titans Go!, Lionheart, Family Guy, Roseanne, The Guardian, What About Joan, Married to the Kellys, Touched by an Angel, Roswell, Lloyd in Space, What Women Want, Providence, King of the Hill, The Mentalist, Lie to Me, Private Practice, Drop Dead Diva, The Avengers, and King of the Corner. Her video game roles include the voice and motion capture of Ellie in The Last of Us (2013), The Last of Us: Left Behind (2014), and The Last of Us Part II (2020), Petra in Minecraft: Story Mode (2015–2016) and its sequel (2017), as well as the voice of Gortys in Tales from the Borderlands (2014). She is a two-time winner of the BAFTA Games Award for Performer, winning once each for her performances in The Last of Us and The Last of Us: Left Behind, making her the only person to have won the award more than once.
What is Ashley Johnson Famous For?
- Being an American actress.
- For her character Annie Warbucks in the TV movie Annie: A Royal Adventure (1995), and for lending her voice as Gretchen Grundler in Disney’s Recess.
- For playing FBI Forensic Specialist Patterson in the NBC series Blindspot.
Where is Ashley Johnson From?
Ashley Johnson took birth on 9th August 1983 with the birth name of Ashley Suzanne Johnson. She is from Camarillo, California, the USA. She is the daughter of former test pilot Nancy (née Spruiell) and exploration ship captain Cliff Johnson. She is of American identity and her ethnicity is mixed as she is of Norwegian, Scottish, and Swedish descent. Leo is his zodiac sign and her religion is Christianity. She has an older brother named Chris and an older sister named Haylie, both of whom have also worked as actors. His family moved to Franklin, Michigan and they lived there for a few years before returning to California, where they settled in Los Angeles. When she was 16, her father died of complications from liver and lung cancer and hepatitis C. He attended school in nearby Burbank and later studied violin and piano at the International School of Music in Glendale.
Ashley Johnson Career Timeline
- Ashley Johnson started her career at the age of six playing the role of Chrissy Seaver on the sitcom "Growing Pains" from 1990 to 1992.
- Next, she reprised her role as Chrissy in "The Growing Pains Movie" and "Growing Pains: Return of the Seavers".
- She appeared in the 1994 sitcom "All-American Girl".
- During the 1995–96 ABC lineup, she played Gracie Wallace in the sitcom "Maybe This Time".
- She next played Alex Marshall in the 2000 comedy "What Women Want".
- She appeared in "The Avengers" in 2012.
- Her earlier roles as a voice actress included Sean in the U.S. dub of The First Snow of Winter, Gretchen Grundler on Disney's Recess, Terra in the second and fifth seasons of Teen Titans, Jinmay on Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go! and Gwen Tennyson on Ben 10: Alien Force and future versions of the Ben 10 franchise.
- She provided the voice and motion capture for Ellie in the PlayStation action-adventure game The Last of Us.
- Similarly, she appeared in the web series "Spooked" as well as "Alhambra" and "Dead of Winter" on the board gaming web series "TableTop".
- She began playing Pike Trickfoot on the "Dungeons & Dragons" show "Critical Role" in 2015.
- She will reprise her role as Pike Trickfoot in "The Legend of Vox Machina".
- In June 2021, Johnson was added to the cast of "Exandria Unlimited", a spinoff of Critical Role.
- Johnson alongside Mila Shah co-hosted a podcast called Wildly Hot & Bothered, which ran for 13 episodes from 2012 to 2014.
- From 2015 to 2020, she played FBI forensic specialist Patterson in the NBC drama series "Blindspot".
- She voiced Petra the Warrior in "Minecraft: Story Mode" in 2015.
- She voiced Tulip Olsen in the pilot for "Infinity Train" in 2016 and reprised the role for the series in 2019.
- She reprised the role of Ellie in "The Last of Us Part II" in 2020.
Who is Ashley Johnson Husband?
Ashley Johnson is an engaged lady with Brian W. Foster. By profession, Brian W. Foster is a poet, singer, and writer. Brian hosted the Critical Role after-show Talks Machina from 2016 to 2021. She started going out with him in 2012 and they announced their engagement in December 2018. Today, they are enjoying their present life happily. Her sexual orientation is straight.
How much is Ashley Johnson Net Worth?
Ashley Johnson is an actor, voice actor, singer, and producer who has made a huge amount of money throughout her career. As of 2022, the net worth of Ashley Johnson is estimated to have $3 Million. She made this fortune appearing in several movies and TV shows. Her main source of wealth comes from the entertainment industry. As a child, she did a TV commercial for Duncan Hines Brownies. In 2016, Ashley appeared in a 2017 Ford Escape TV commercial titled NBC: Plus One.
How tall is Ashley Johnson?
Ashley Johnson is a beautiful woman with a slim body type. She stands at the height of 5 ft 5 in or 165 cm and her body weight consist of 53 kg or 117 pounds. Her hair color is honey blonde and her eye color is blue. Her body measurement is 36-23-35 in or 91.5-58.5-89 cm. Her dress size is 6 (US) or 8 (EU) and her shoe size is 9.5 (US) or 7 (UK) or 40 (EU).
Trivias About Ashley Johnson You Need To Know.
- She was made president of the Critical Role Foundation, the studio's charity branch.
- She previously had a photography company called Infinity Pictures. She has been a former Miss Jr. Michigan.
- She lent her voice to the character of Sean in the 1998 cartoon movie The First Snow of Winter.
- She is a fan of tabletop role-playing games and video games.
- Johnson is a keen singer and multi-instrumentalist who plays the guitar, piano, violin, and cello, and occasionally posts covers of songs on her SoundCloud page.