Facts About Audrey Cordon-Ragot
|Celebrated Name||Audrey Cordon-Ragot|
|Age||33 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Audrey Cordon-Ragot|
|Place Of Birth||Pontivy, France|
|Source of Wealth||Road bicycle racer, career|
|Net Worth||$1.5 million|
|Height||170 cm (5 ft 7 in)|
|Weight||60 kg (132 lb)|
|Eye Color||Dark brown|
|Links||Wikipedia Instagram Twitter Facebook|
Audrey Cordon-Ragot is a French road bicycle racer, who is well recognized for currently riding for UCI Women's WorldTeam Trek–Segafredo. She has been competing professionally since 2008 when she joined the UCI-registered women's team Vienne Futuroscope. She has also raced with Hitec products, Wiggle-High5, and has spent the last three seasons with Trek-Segafredo. She won the time trial title and placed second in the road race at the French Road Championships. In 2022, she won a National Road Race Championships. Additionally, she is also active in social media as she has earned more than 30.6K followers on her Instagram account and over 15.8K followers on her Twitter account.
Audrey Cordon-Ragot famous for
- Being a French road bicycle racer.
- Currently riding for UCI Women's WorldTeam Trek–Segafredo.
Where is Audrey Cordon-Ragot from?
Audrey Cordon-Ragot was born on 22nd September 1989 in Pontivy, France. She is French by nationality and French-white by ethnicity. Similarly, her religious belief is in the Christian religion and her race is white. Audrey has celebrated her 32nd birthday as of 2021 and as per her birth date, her zodiac sign is Virgo. She has not shared any details regarding her family members.
Cordon-Ragot bicycler career
- Audrey Cordon-Ragot began her road bicycle racing career competing at the 2012 Summer Olympics in the Women's road race but finished over the time limit. She finished 15th in the Women's time trial.
- Then she won the general classification of the five-day Tour de Bretagne Feminin in 2013 after which it was announced in October 2014 that Cordon-Ragot would join the Wiggle-Honda team in 2015 as a super-domestique.
- She won the French National Time Trial Championships in 2015 and 2016 and competed at the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio de Janeiro.
- In the Women's road race Audrey finished 37th, in the Women's time trial she finished 24th and won the mountains classification jersey of the Women's Tour in 2017.
- In 2022, she won National Time Trial Championships as well as National Road Race Championships.
Who is Audrey Cordon-Ragot married to?
Audrey Cordon-Ragot is a married woman. She tied a knot with her handsome husband Vincent Ragot on 10th October 2014. Vincent is also a cyclist. They are having a blissful life sharing lots of love with each other and they are very less likely to get a divorce. Furthermore, talking about Audrey's sexual orientation, she is straight.
Audrey Cordon-Ragot's salary and net worth
Audrey Cordon-Ragot is a talented woman who has a net worth of $1.5 million as of 2022 whereas she has also a handsome amount of salary which is around thousands of dollars per year. She is a passionate and hardworking lady, so there is no doubt her net worth and salary will surely rise higher in the future days. In addition, her major source of income is her road bicycle racer, career.
Audrey Cordon-Ragot's height, weight, size
Audrey Cordon-Ragot stands at an ideal height of 170 cm (5 ft 7 in) with a balanced body weight of 60 kg (132 lb). She has blonde hair and dark brown eyes color. Moreover, her body build type is athletic.