Avicii - Bio, Death, Died, Cause of Death, Suicide, Tim, Tim Bergling, Tim Album, Heaven, Songs, Wake Me Up, Sos, Albums, Lyrics, Age, Height, Wiki
Avicii was a Swedish DJ as well as a record producer. He rose to prominence after his remarkable single “Levels” hit the market. Furthermore, his huge hit “Wake Me Up” took him to another level which has now amassed over 1.4 billion views on YouTube. Additionally, the song also climbed at No. 1 in many countries and peaked at No. 4 on the Billboard Hot 100. Additionally, he also earned Grammy Nomination twice for “Levels” and “Sunshine”.
What is Avicii known for?
- A Swedish musician, DJ, remix artist, and record producer.
- His remarkable single “Levels” and “Wake Me Up”.
What is the reason behind Avicii death?
Moving towards his death, the 28-years-old Swedish DJ Avicii died at age 28 on Friday, April 20, 2018. Many artists including Madonna, Calvin Harris, Diplo had poured their sympathy. His publicist Diana Baron confirmed his death stating, “It is with profound sorrow that we announce the loss of Tim Bergling, also known as Avicii. He was found dead in Muscat, Oman this Friday afternoon local time, April 20th.”
However, his representative told the reason behind his death is suicide. A couple of years back, there have been several health issues with him. Previously, he suffered from acute pancreatitis, arose after his excessive drinking. Back in 2014, he went through surgery and started recovering after having his gallbladder and appendix removed.
Who are the parents of Avicii?
Back to his early life, Avicii was born in Stockholm, Sweden. He was the son of Klas Bergling and actress Anki Lidén. Talking about his nationality, he was Swedish and his ethnicity was mixed (Swedish, Danish, and Norwegian).
Furthermore, he had three siblings Anton Körberg, David Bergling, Linda Sterner. From the beginning of his childhood, he developed his attraction towards music and also began to learn from a very early age. Moving towards his education, there is not any information regarding his educational background.
When did Avicii pursue his music career?
- Avicii began his music career as a producer, where he was releasing songs continuously. Initially, he released a couple of singles including “Sound of Now”, “Muja”, “Ryu” and “Even”. In 2010, he launched his popular song “Seek Bromance” which climbed at the top 20 in several countries such as Belgium, France, United Kingdom, and few more.
- Since the beginning, he has been the major figure for the EDM (Electronic Dance Music) where he took the music to another level. He came into the spotlight after his solo “Levels” charted at No. 1 in his native Sweden and on the U.S. Billboard Dance Club Songs chart. Furthermore, he also got the Grammy nomination.
- The 28-years-old also collaborated with some big names including David Guetta collab “Sunshine” which also gained him a Grammy nomination. In 2013, he came up with his debut studio album, True. On the album, his massive hit single “Wake Me Up” feat Aloe Blacc was also included.”Wake Me Up” has amassed over 1.4 billion views on YouTube.
- Additionally, the song also climbed at No. 1 in many countries and peaked at No. 4 on the Billboard Hot 100. His notable collab also includes Coldplay’s “A Sky Full of Stars” as well as Madonna’s last album. Back in 2017, Avicii also launched a documentary named Avicii: True Stories.
- In late 2015, Avicii released his second album, ‘Stories,’ and merged pop music with electronic sounds. The album reached the top of the ‘Billboard’ dance chart. Some of his other successful singles from this period were a remix of Nina Simone’s classic jazz song ‘Feeling Good,’ ‘Tracks of my Tears,’ ‘Divine Sorrow,’ and ‘Heaven.’
- Due to frequent live tours, he became exhausted. In 2016, he announced that he would be retiring from live shows. His last live performance was in Ibiza.
Did Avicii win awards?
During his career, he won several awards including iHeartRadio Music Award, Electronic Dance Music National/International, and Top Dance/Electronic Song. Moreover, he also earned Grammy Nomination twice for “Levels” and “Sunshine”.
Was Avicii is a relationship?
Reflecting his personal life, Avicii was an unmarried man. However, he dated a couple of girls in his life. Back in 2011, he started dating Emily Goldberg. Furthermore, they continued their relationship for almost two years and separated in 2013.
Soon after breaking up with Emily, he started going out with a Canadian model named Raquel Bettencourt. Additionally, they even spotted several times in the public and media.
Just after a year after dating each other, they split up in 2014.
How much net worth Avicii owned?
As he was an extremely famous DJ and record producer, he earned a huge amount of money from his profession. He had a net worth of $50 million. Further, His luxurious mansion was sold for $17.5 million.
How tall was Avicii?
Before he died, Avicii had an athletic height of 5 feet 11 inches and his weight was 75 kg. Furthermore, he had blonde hair and a gorgeous pair of blue eyes. Further, his body measure 40-32-14 inches.
Trivias About Avicii You Need To Know.
- He made history in 2012 by becoming the first DJ to headline at Radio City Music Hall York City.
- In 2016, Bergling's health deteriorated, and he was diagnosed with acute pancreatitis due to excessive alcohol use. He stopped performing live. He died on 20 April 2018 in Muscat, Oman, at the age of 28.