'Bad Girls Club' Star Demitra 'Mimi' Roche Dead at 34
Demitra "Mimi" Roche was an American reality television star. She was best known for starring in the Oxygen reality television series, "Bad Girls Club". She appeared in the 8th season of the series in 2012. She was nicknamed The Miami Maverick on the series.
The Bad Girls Club star died at the age of 34 in July 2020. Her death was confirmed by her colleague Vince Valholla, founder and CEO of Valholla Entertainment. However, her cause of death is not determined. Valholla wrote on Twitter, "I'm at a loss for words. Don't know what to say. Mimi was kind to everyone she came across. She was big dreamer and was a part of our Valholla family. I'm heartbroken by the news of her passing. I'm thankful I got to know and work with her. My thoughts are with her family and loved ones."
In another Twitter post, he wrote, "There's probably not one person who would have something negative to say about her. We lost a beautiful soul."
Demitra worked as a vice president of A&R since 2011.
One of Demitra Roche's friends wrote on Twitter, "I just wished you a happy birthday then the next day this is what I see. Some of you may know her from bad girls club but I knew the real her. Such a sweet soul and with radiant energy so full of life. Gone too soon."
Her Miami rapper friend who goes by the stage name Er305 also paid tribute to Demitra Roche.
What is Demitra "Mimi" Roche Famous For?
- The cast of the 8th season of reality series, Bad Girls Club".
Where was Demitra "Mimi" Roche Born?
Demitra "Mimi" Roche was born on 17 July 1986. Her birth place was in Miami, Florida in the United States. She held an American nationality. Her zodiac sign was Cancer. She belonged to African-American ethnicity.
Facts About Bad Girls Club star Demitra Roche
- She worked as a supervisor at Best Buy for several years.
- She then worked as a sales manager at AT&T.
- She later took the stage name "Mimi" to pursue her career as an event host.
- She was cast on the 8th season of the Oxygen reality series, Bad Girls Club. The show focused on the altercations and physical confrontations of seven aggressive, quarrelsome, and unruly women.
- The 8th season of the series premiered on 23 January 2012.
- The series took place in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Including replacement, 10 girls were cast in the 8th season of the series.
- Demitra "Mimi" Roche was a regular cast on the 8th season of the series.
- The 8th season concluded on 23 April 2012.
- The 1st season of the reality series premiered in December 2006.
- Following Bad Girls Club, she became the social media manager for Coast 2 Coast Mixtapes.