Badr Hari - Bio, Net Worth, Married, Wife, Age, Facts, Wiki, Height, Family, Injury, Record, Fight, Nationality, Team, Parents, Weight, Career, UFC
Badr Hari is one of the versatile and controversial men. He is also one of the prominent players in the kickboxing world. Similarly, he is very aggressive and attacking when he was in his game, he accepted his game as his passion.
He was sent to learn kickboxing at the age of seven to be able to defend himself from the bullies in the neighborhood, has to date clinched more than 100 wins in his kickboxing career. He has even beaten giants like Semmy Schilt, Gokhan Saki, Peter Aerts, and Stefan Leko! Presently, his career seems to be on a standstill as he has been recently convicted of assault and sentenced to serve a prison term. Let's know about him, his career and achievements through this article.
What is Badr Hari famous for?
- A Moroccan-Dutch super heavyweight kickboxer from Amsterdam, fighting out of Mike's Gym in Oostzaan.
- A former K-1 Heavyweight champion (2007-2008), Showtime Heavyweight world champion (2009-2010) and K-1 World Grand Prix 2008 and 2009 finalist.
Where is Badr Hari from?
Recalling his early life, Hari was born in Amsterdam, Netherlands. He comes from Dutch/Moroccan Nationality and his ethnicity is Middle Eastern. Yassin Hari is his sibling. He began his kickboxing at just 7 years old. Similarly, there is no information about his parents and his educational background yet on online sites.
How Badr become a kickboxer?
- Moving towards his career, Hari began practicing his kickboxing game from an early age. He was guidance properly by Former World Champion Mousid Akamrane, it provided him a new shape to built his career.
- He also joined a famous gym named Chakuriki Gym, he was perfectly trained there in the gym, moving to his early kickboxing career, at his initial phase of kickboxing standing, and his real career gets started from the year 2005.
- He showed to the public that he can be one of the remarkable players of the future. He has gained many fans through his outstanding contribution to the kickboxing game. He played perfectly in all the season of the game since 2006.
- He has been best in his playing career, he also bags awards and titles due to his paramount performance in the kickboxing game.
- Similarly, he began his career intending to be heavyweight boxing like George Foreman.
- He has been officially praised by the King of Marocco, Mohammed VI, in 2009 for his outstanding accomplishments in the sport. He also ranked the #10 heavyweight in the world by Combat Press.
- In 2011, he took a year off from kickboxing and returned to the ring at Its Showtime 2011 Lyon against Gregory Tony. He won by TKO in round one with three knockdowns. He defeated Gökhan Saki at Its Showtime 2012 and earned a TKO victory. In May 2012, he faced Anderson "Braddock" Silva and won the bout.
- In March 2013, at K-1 World Grand Prix 2012 Final, Hari fought Zabit Samedov. He won the match but injured his foot. As a result, he had to bow out of the tournament.
- In May 2014, he won a four-man tournament at GFC Series 1 in Dubai, knocking out Stefan Leko in the semi-finals, and scored a TKO over Peter Graham in the final. In July 2014, he announced on social media that he would take an indefinite leave from kickboxing, but the following day, he denied making such a statement and rejected his “official” Facebook account.
- In December 2016, He and Rico Verhoeven battled out in German Oberhausen. The match was stopped as he received an arm injury. As a result, Verhoeven was declared the winner.
- In April 2019, He was suspended for 19 months for a positive drug test after tests on samples provided at Glory 51: Rotterdam indicated a violation of Doping Autoriteit Netherlands (DAN).
What are the achievements of Badr Hari?
Hari has won different titles in career. Here are some of his achievements below:
- GFC Fight Series 1 Heavyweight Tournament Champion in 2014, K-1 World Grand Prix runner-up in 2009. In 2009-2010 Its’s Showtime Heavyweight Champion +95 kg (1st title defense), K-1 World Grand Prix runner-up in 2008. In 2007-2008 K-1 Heavyweight champion-100 kg (1st title defense) and WPKL Dutch Muay Thai Champion in 2002.
- Thai has won different titles in career; GFC Fight Series 1 Heavyweight Tournament Champion in 2014, K-1 World Grand Prix runner-up in 2009.
- In 2009-2010 Its’s Showtime Heavyweight Champion +95 kg (1st title defense), K-1 World Grand Prix runner-up in 2008.
- In 2007-2008 K-1 Heavyweight champion-100 kg (1st title defense) and WPKL Dutch Muay Thai Champion in 2002.
Is Bard Hari married or not?
Reflecting on his personal life, Hari has a romantic relationship with Estelle Gullit previously and had one daughter as well but currently, he does not have any girlfriend and he is a Single at present.
His daughter's name is Amber Hari, she is one of the important parts of his life. Her daughter brings joy and happiness in his life. He is cherished and by sexuality, he is very straight.
How much is Badr Hari worth?
Being a kickboxer, Hari earns a decent amount of money and popularity in the field of sports industry since 2000. Based on some online reports, his estimated net worth said to be $5 million at present. However, his salary is yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Badr Hari?
Observing his body statistics, Hari stands a height of 6 feet 6 inches and weighs around 110.9 Kg. He has an athletic body with black hair and brown eyes. His other body information is yet to be disclosed. In the case of disclosed, we will let you know.