Facts About Bam Margera
|Celebrated Name||Bam Margera|
|Age||43 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Brandon Cole Margera|
|Place Of Birth||West Chester, Pennsylvania|
|High School||West Chester East High School|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Children||1; Phoenix Wolf Margera|
|Net Worth||$50 Million|
|Salary||Will Add Soon|
Brandon Cole Margera famed as Bam Margera is a professional skateboarder, stunt performer, filmmaker, musician and, television personality. He rose to fame after appearing as a main cast member on MTV’s Jackass. Since, he has appeared on MTV’s Viva La Bam and Bam’s Unholy Union, all three Jackass movies. He co-wrote and directed both of these movies Haggard: The Movie and Minghags: The Movie.
Bam Margera Agrees to Rehab After Dr. Phil Sit-Down as Mom Speaks Out on Son's Cry for Help
Bam is en route to a rehab facility after a 3-hour session with Dr. Phil helped him see he needed professional help. Sources with direct knowledge of the conversation tell us it was a very emotional sit-down, with Bam tearing up several times. We're told things came to a "boiling point" when Bam's wife, Nikki, joined Dr. Phil. Bam confronted Nikki about what he considers her "extreme stubbornness". Bam's mother also participated in the session and she and Nikki asked Phil for help identifying what kind of substances Bam was abusing. Margera's decision comes shortly after another source revealed that Margera and Dr. Phil spoke at length on Monday, in a session that was filmed in the studio's green room for the Dr. Phil show but did not take place in front of a studio audience. The conversation came as a result of Margera taking to Instagram in the very early hours of Sunday morning, to share a series of videos begging for Dr. Phil's help with various personal and emotional struggles. The former Jackass star said in the video that he "is in shambles" and that the drama has been "worse than it's ever been, ever." Margera later confirmed that he would be seeking treatment to some degree in a message posted to Instagram Monday evening. "Off to Dallas to get my brain evaluated! Thanks, dr Phil," Margera wrote. "My phone will be off for a while. Laterx."
Early Life of Bam Margera
Bam was born on September 28, 1979, in West Chester, Pennsylvania, USA. Due to the habit of purposely running into walls, his grandfather nicknamed him “Bam Bam” at the age of three but his nickname was shortened by schoolmates. His father’s name is Phil Margera and mother’s name is April Margera, an American TV personality. He is the younger brother of Jess Margera who is an American Musician and nephew of Vincent Margera who is an American television personality. His nationality is American and ethnicity is Mixed of Italian, German, English, Welsh. He went to West Chester East High School as primary and high school and summons his friendship with Chris Raab who is an American television personality. He is not interested in studying and “Chris Raab” is the only reason that he attended school. His religion is Christian. As of 2018, he celebrated his 39th birthday.
Body Measurements of Bam Margera
Bam is a very handsome skateboarder with an attractive personality. He has got a very charming smile on his face. He stands at a height of 5 ft 5 inches and a weight of 73 kg. He has got dark brown hair color and blue eye color. His waist is 35 in, the chest is 39 in and shoe size is 11/ 43 EU. His other body measurements will be added soon.
Career of Bam Margera
- Margera independently released CKY. CKY2K, CKY3, and CKY4 have also been released. CKY stands for "Camp Kill Yourself", a name shared with his brother Jess Margera's band, CKY, which was named as a tribute to the film Sleepaway Camp.
- In the year 2003, he played in the movie Grind, in addition, which characterizes four young men following a professional skateboarder from Chicago to California.
- Later, he was given his own MTV series, after Jackass which ran from 2003 to 2005 seasons which is named as Viva La Bam.
- In the year 2007, he was engaged, as follow- up to Viva La Bam, the wedding was filmed for Bam’s Unholy Union.
- He had a famous role in a pornographic film The Fantastic Whores 4 with Brandon Novak by Gina Lynn in 2008.
- In the year 2009, he arose on Nitro Circus.
- The movie named Jackass 3D broke the box office record in which he appeared in October 2010.
- In March 2016, Bam and his mother appeared on the Bam self-destructive manner in VH1 reality TV show Family Therapy with Dr. Jenn.
- At the beginning of his Skateboarding career, from 1997 to 1998, he was sponsored by Toy Machine Skateboards.
- From 2001, he was a member of Team Element and the demonstration team for Element Skateboards.
- As of 2016, he was no longer in the team.
- As of today, he is a former skateboarder following his retreat prior this year.
- He has produced and released movies include Haggard 2003.
- In 2007, Minghags formerly titled as Kiss a Good Mans Ass.
- On 24th November 2004, he began a weekly Sirius Satellite Radio show on Sirius channel 28 factions, called Radio Bam.
- In 2013, Margera’s band, fuck face unstoppable, which was written in on the Buddy head website and many articles question the seriousness of the band (“a joke band (?)”).
- The band released their debut titled FFU on May 27, 2014.
- On August 28, 2015, a deluxe edition of the album featuring 5 live performances at Zombie Hut and a Bonus track through Casual Madness.
- He announced that he had been working on an autobiographical documentary film which he hoped to premiere in the near future in January 2015.
- On April 9, the film will deal primarily with his life after the death of his close friend and co-star, Ryan Dunn who died in a car crash in 2011 and Margera titled the name of a film I Need Time to Stay Useless.
- On December 7, 2015, he stated the name of the film would change from I Need to Stay Useless to Earth Rocker.
- In late September 2008, he opened a bar called The Note, in his hometown of West Chester, Pennsylvania.
- The Note closed its doors due to serious restrictions from the West Chester Borough Council caused by the multitude of issues for him and the bar in January 2014.
- In 2009, he released a book titled Serious as Dog Dirt containing private writing and pictures.
Marital Status, Married, Divorced, Children
Bam Margera is a married person. He married Jenn Rivell and later divorced in 2005. Then, in 2006, he wedded his permanent ally, Melissa Rothstein and they split in 2012 due to his alcoholism. He is currently married to Nicole Boyd on 5th October 2013. They have a baby boy named Phoenix Wolf Margera. As of today, the couple is living a happy life without any disturbances. His sexual orientation is straight.
Net Worth of Bam Margera
Bam Margera is a very successful singer and he has accumulated a lot of money from his singing career. As of 2019, he has an estimated net worth of $50 million. There is no further information about his income and salary. Overall, he is satisfied with his earnings.