Facts About Barbara Bach
|Celebrated Name||Barbara Bach|
|Age||75 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Barbara Goldbach|
|Profession||Actress , Model|
|Place Of Birth||Queens, New York City|
|Father||Howard Irwin Goldbach|
|Mother||Marjorie Mary Goldbach|
|High School||Dominican Commercial High School|
|Married Date||27th April 1981|
|Net Worth||$20 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Entertainment Industry|
|Height||5 ft. 7 in.|
|Body Measurement||36-24-36 inches|
Barbara Bach is an American actress and model who is best known for her role as Anya Amasova in the James Bond film "The Spy Who Loved Me" in 1997 and as the spy Maritza Petrović in "Force 10 from Navarone" in 1978. Initially, she began modeling professionally, appearing in catalogs and fashion magazines. She even appeared in Seventeen (1965 and 1966), Vogue USA (July 1966) photographed by Richard Avedon, ELLE France (1966), Gioia Italy (1967–1970), and Figurino Brazil (1970). Her acting career started in Italy, where she played Nausicaa in L'Odissea in 1968, an eight-hour-long TV adaptation of Homer's epic poem The Odyssey, directed by Franco Rossi and produced by Dino de Laurentiis.
Barbara Bach famous for
- Being an actress and model.
- For her appearance as the Bond girl, Anya Amasova in "The Spy Who Loved Me".
Where did Barbara Bach grow up?
Barbara Bach was born on August 27, 1947, in Queens, New York City, the USA with the birth name of Barbara Goldbach. She shortened her name from Goldbach to Bach in 1965. She possesses American nationality and she belongs to Mixed ethnicity. Her present age is 74 as of 2021. Virgo is her zodiac sign and she follows the Judaism religion. She was born to Howard Irwin Goldbach (1922-2001), a police officer of European Jewish heritage, and Marjorie Mary Goldbach (née McKnight) (1921-1997), an Irish homemaker. Her father belonged to a Jewish family and her mother belonged to Irish Catholic. She has a younger sister, and two brothers, one a year older than her, and one a year younger. Focusing on her education, she graduated from the all-girl Dominican Commercial High School in Jamaica, Queens.
Barbara Bach Career Timeline
- Bach started her career as a model appearing in catalogs and fashion magazines. She then began working with the Eileen Ford Agency in New York, appearing on catalogs and on the front covers of several international fashion magazines such as Seventeen (1965 and 1966), Vogue USA (July 1966) photographed by Richard Avedon, ELLE France (1966), Gioia Italy (1967–1970), and Figurino Brazil (1970).
- Later, she began her career as an actress in Italy where she appeared in "L'Odissea" in 1968, an eight-hour-long TV adaptation of Homer's epic poem The Odyssey.
- After that, she co-starred in the mystery Black Belly of the Tarantula (a Giallo film) in 1972 and appeared in other Italian films.
- She portrayed the Russian spy Anya Amasova in the James Bond film "The Spy Who Loved Me" in 1977. Next, she appeared in the movie "Force 10 from Navarone". She has 28 films to her credit.
- She was featured in a pictorial in Playboy in January 1981 and also she had a cameo in a September 1987 special issue on the Bond girls.
- She made her cameo appearance in "To the North of Katmandu" (1986).
Who is Barbara Bach's Husband?
Barbara Bach is a married woman. She tied a knot with her handsome husband, Ringo Starr on 27th April 1981. They met for the first time on the set of the film "Caveman". The couple practice vegetarianism. Her sexual orientation is straight. Bach and Ringo Starr created The Lotus Foundation, a charity with many sub-charities.
Previously, Bach was married to an Italian businessman, Augusto Gregorini in the year 1966. They met on a flight to Rome in 1966. After marriage, they went to Italy. They welcomed their beautiful daughter, Francesca Gregorini (singer-songwriter) on 7th August 1968, and a son, Gianni in 1972. Sadly, the couple separated in 1975 and she moved back to the USA with her children.
How much is Barbara Bach's Net Worth?
Barbara Bach is a successful actress and model whose net worth is estimated to have $20 million as of 2022. She made this fortune appearing in many TV shows and films. She has not stated anything regarding his salary. Her main source of wealth comes from the entertainment industry and she is living a fancy lifestyle.
How tall is Barbara Bach?
Barbara Bach is a beautiful actress and model who has a standing height of 5 ft. 7 in. Her body weight measures 57 kg. She has brown hair and blue eyes. Her body measurement is 36-24-36 inches. She has got a healthy body and her body type is slim. Back then, Bach struggled with alcoholism and heavy drug use in her past.
Trivias About Barbara Bach You Need To Know.
- She is fluent in Italian and has a working knowledge of French and Spanish.
- In 1991, Bach co-founded the Self Help Addiction Recovery Program (SHARP) with Pattie Boyd, the former wife of George Harrison and Eric Clapton, both of whom assisted in the venture.
- She made her debut acting career appearing in "L'Odissea" in 1968.
- Virgo is her zodiac sign.