Last updated on June 25th, 2023 at 04:19 am
Facts About Barbara Schöneberger
|Celebrated Name||Barbara Schöneberger|
|Age||49 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Barbara von Schöneberger|
|Profession||TV Presenter , Actress , Singer|
|Birth Nation||West Germany|
|Place Of Birth||Munich|
|Awards||Horizont Award and more|
|Husband||Maximilian von Schierstädt|
|Net Worth||$5 million|
|Source of Wealth||Entertainment and Music Industry|
|Salary||Thousand of Dollar|
|Height||5 ft 8 in or 1.73 m or 173 cm|
|Weight||168 lb or 76 kg|
|Body Measurement||38-26-37 in (breast-waist-hips)|
Barbara Schierstädt is a German Television presenter, actress, and singer. Barbara has hosted several shows on German television, including "Die Schöneberger Show" and "Blondes Gift" ("Blond Poison"), for which she received a Grimme Award nomination. As an actress, she has starred in shows like "Clueless Genius" and "Men in the City 2" in 2011. She released her first album as a singer, "Jetzt Singt Sie Auch Noch!", in 2007. She was Germany's spokesperson for the Eurovision Song Contest 2015, Song Contest 2016, Song Contest 2017, Song Contest 2018, Song Contest 2019, Song Contest 2021, and Song Contest 2022. In 2007, Schöneberger released her first studio album, Jetzt singt sie auch noch! ("Now she's singing too!") followed by Nochmal, nur anders ("Again, only different"), Bekannt aus Funk und Fernsehen ("known from radio and television"), and Eine Frau gibt Auskunft ("A woman gives information").
Where is Barbara Schöneberger from?
Barbara Schöneberger took birth on 5th March 1974 with the full name of Barbara von Schierstädt. She is from Munich, West Germany. She holds German nationality and her ethnicity is German-White. She is the only child of clarinet player Hans Schöneberger and his wife Annemarie. She celebrated her 48th birthday on May 5, 2022.
Barbara Schöneberger studied sociology, art history, and communication studies in Augsburg.
Barbara Schöneberger Career Timeline
- Barbara has hosted several shows on German television, including "Die Schöneberger Show" and "Blondes Gift" ("Blond Poison") since 1999. Likewise, she has acted in several TV movies and hosted such award ceremonies as the Echo Award 2009.
- In addition, she was also Germany's spokesperson for the Eurovision Song Contest 2015, held in Vienna, and for the 2016 contest, which was held in Stockholm – having earlier also presented Unser Lied für Stockholm ("Our Song for Stockholm"), at which the German entry for the contest was chosen.
- She again became the German spokesperson for the 2017 contest in Kyiv, the 2018 contest in Lisbon, the 2019 contest in Tel Aviv, the 2021 contest in Rotterdam, and the 2022 contest in Turin.
- In the year 2007, Barbara released her first studio album, "Jetzt singt sie auch noch!" ("Now she's singing too!"). She released her second album, "Nochmal, nur anders" ("Again, only different") in 2009.
- In 2014 she announced her first Music Tour in Germany. On 25th October 2013, her third album, "Bekannt aus Funk und Fernsehen" ("known from radio and television"), was released.
- On 11th May 2018, her fourth album "Eine Frau gibt Auskunft" ("A woman gives information") was released.
Barbara Schöneberger Awards and Achievements
- 2002: Nomination for the German Television Award (Deutscher Fernsehpreis)
- 2003: Nomination for the Adolf Grimme Prize in the entertainment / special category for "the independent, playful handling of the conventions of a talk show in the Blondes Gift series "
- 2007: German Comedy Award as a member of the Frei Schnauze XXL ensemble (Best Comedy Show)
- 2015: Federal Cross of Merit on the ribbon of the Order of Merit of the Federal Republic of Germany for the commitment as an ambassador for the relief organization terre des hommes for the rights of children in need
- 2016: German Television Award for the moderation of Die 2 - Gottschalk & Jauch against ALL
- 2016: Romy in the Show / Entertainment category
- 2016: Goldene Henne in the category audience award entertainment
- 2019: Horizont Award Woman of the Year in the Media category
Who is Barbara Schöneberger married to?
Barbara Schöneberger is a married woman. She tied the knot to her husband, Maximilian von Schierstädt. They got married in the year 2009. The happily married couple is blessed with two children. The duo is enjoying their life a lot and there is no sign of divorce between them. Their love bond is going strong with the passage of time. Her sexual orientation is straight.
What is Barbara Schöneberger's net worth?
Barbara Schöneberger is a TV personality, actress, and singer whose net worth is estimated to have $5 million as of 2023. Her main source of wealth comes from dual industries i.e entertainment and music industries. She is making an annual salary of thousands of dollars from her professional work. She is satisfied with her earnings and living a lavish lifestyle right now.
How tall is Barbara Schöneberger?
Barbara Schöneberger is a beautiful woman with a standing height of 5 ft 8 in or 1.73 m or 173 cm. Her body weight measures 168 lb or 76 kg. Her body type is slim. She has got blonde hair color with a pair of blue eyes. Her body measurement is 38-26-37 in (breast-waist-hips). Her magnetized personality has attracted a lot of viewers towards her. She has got a healthy body with a charming smile on her lips
Trivias About Barbara Schöneberger You Need To Know.
- She studied sociology and art history in Augsburg, Germany.
- She is the daughter of famed clarinet player Hans Schöneberger.
- Her music video for "Du Willst Es Doch Auch" features Tim Bendzko.
- She is from Munich, West Germany.
- In October 2018, a 24-hour radio program focused on her started, Barba Radio.