Facts About Barry Keoghan
|Celebrated Name||Barry Keoghan|
|Age||30 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Barry Keoghan|
|Place Of Birth||Summerhill, Dublin|
|Famous For||His role in Dunkirk, The Killing of a Sacred Deer, Calm With Horses, and Eternals|
|Home Town||Summerhill, Dublin|
|School||O'Connell Secondary School|
|Debut Movie||Between the Canals|
|Debut Television Show/Series||Fair City|
|Awards||Irish Film and Television Award for Best Supporting Actor|
|Height||1.7 m (5 ft 7 in)|
|Weight||158 lbs (72 kg)|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Source of Wealth||Acting|
|Net Worth||Around $10 million|
Barry Keoghan is an Irish actor. Keoghan is best known for his work in films, Dunkirk, The Killing of a Sacred Deer, Calm With Horses, and Eternals. He won an Irish Film and Television Award for Best Supporting Actor for his role in The Killing of a Sacred Deer. He was nominated for BAFTA Award for Best Actor in a Supporting Role for his role in Calm with Horses.
What is Barry Keoghan Famous For?
- His role in Dunkirk, The Killing of a Sacred Deer, Calm With Horses, and Eternals.
Where is Barry Keoghan From?
Barry Keoghan was born on 18 October 1992. His birth place is in Summerhill Dublin in Ireland. He holds an Irish nationality. His hometown is Summerhill. Information about his parents is not available. He has a brother named Eric. The Keoghan brothers spent 7 years in foster care, in 13 different foster homes. He belongs to the white ethnicity and his religion is Christianity. His zodiac sign is Libra.
He studied at O'Connell Secondary School.
Barry Keoghan Career
- Barry Keoghan started his acting career in 2011. He answered an advertisement for the 2011 film, Between the Canals after seeing a casting notice in a local shop window. He portrayed the small role of Aido in the film.
- He then studied acting at a local Dublin school, The Factory.
- He made his television debut with the role of Dave Donoghue in 3 episodes of the Irish soap opera, Fair City in 2011.
- He garnered recognition in the Irish film industry after he played the "infamous cat killer" Wayne on drama series, Love/Hate in 2013.
- He later starred in numerous movies including Stalker, King of the Travellers, Life's a Breeze, Stay, '71, and Mammals before landing the role of George Mills in the 2017 war film, Dunkirk. The role garnered him international recognition.
- He played Martin Lang in The Killing of a Sacred Deer, the role which won him Irish Film and Television Award for Best Supporting Actor.
- He was also nominated for the Independent Spirit Award for Best Supporting Male.
- He was nominated for BAFTA Award for Rising Star Award in 2019.
- For his role of Dymphna in the 2019 film, Calm With Horses, he earned a BAFTA Award nomination for Best Actor in a Supporting Role.
- He played the Marvel character, Druig in the 2021 Marvel film, Eternals.
- He is credited as "Unseen Arkham Prisoner" in the 2022 DC film, The Batman. Director Matt Reeves later confirmed that this was the Joker.
- Three weeks after the film's release, Warners Bros released an extended deleted scene featuring a confrontation between the character and Batman.
- He has appeared in the tv series, Rebellion, Chernobyl, and Living With Lucy.
Who is Barry Keoghan Girlfriend?
Barry Keoghan is not married. However, he is not single. He is dating Shona Guerin. The couple has been in a relationship with each other for several years. More details about his personal life will be updated soon.
He lives in Dublin, Ireland.
What is Barry Keoghan Height?
Barry Keoghan stands at the height of 1.7 m i.e. 5 feet and 7 inches tall. The Irish actor has a body weight of around 158 lbs i.e. 72 kg. He has an athletic body build. His eye color is blue and his hair color is dark brown. His sexual orientation is straight.
What is Barry Keoghan Net Worth?
Barry Keoghan is one of the popular Irish actors. He has starred in numerous movies and tv shows. The majority of his income comes from his acting career. He has an endorsement deal with Dior. At present, his net worth is estimated at around $10 million.
Trivias About Barry Keoghan You Need To Know.
- He won Dublin Film Critics' Circle Breakthrough Artist of the Year in 2017.
- The Irish Times placed him at number 27 on the list of Ireland's greatest film actors.
- He used to appear in school plays before getting banned for "messing about".
- He is an amateur boxer.
- He is a dog lover.