Bebe Rexha Bio, Songs, Net Worth, Affair, Dating, Boyfriend, Age, Facts, Wiki, The Voice, Awards, Height, Ethnicity, Family, Parents, Nationality
Bebe Rexha is an American singer, songwriter, and record producer who is known for songs like I'm a mess, Me, Myself & I and David Guetta's Hey Mama. She has also written many hit songs for many famous artists and has released three Extended Plays. Today, we will try to disclosing her all facts in this biography!
What is Bebe Rexha Famous For?
- An American singer, songwriter, and record producer.
- Featuring in some of the well-known songs like G-Eazy’s ‘Me, Myself & I’ and David Guetta’s ‘Hey Mama'.
- Her single ‘I Got You’ which was released as a song from her EP ‘All Your Fault: Pt 1’.
Where did Bebe Rexha come from?
Bebe Rexha was born as Bleta Rexha in Brooklyn, New York. She was raised by her Albanian parents; Flamur Rexha and Bukurije Rexha. She has a brother named Florent Rexha. Her father immigrated to the US when he was 21 and her mother was born in the US to an Albanian family. The Rexha family moved to Staten Island, New York where she grew up.
As for her education, Rexha attended Tottenville High School. She joined the choir and also took part in various musicals. From an early age, Bebe was interested in music and learned to play the guitar and piano.
Rexha later won the Best Teen SongwriterAward for the song she submitted to be performed at the National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences.
Bebe Rexha Singing and Acting Career
- Bebe Rexha began her professional career when she met Fall Out Boy's bassist Pete Wentz in 2010. She began working at the recording studio and soon became the lead vocalist for Wentz experimental band, Black Cards. The band played various shows but Rexha left the band in 2012.
- Rexha was then signed by Warner Bros. Records in 2013. She began writing songs for Selena Gomez, Nikki Williams, Nick Jonas. Additionally, she penned Eminem and Rihanna's song "Monster" which is believed to be her major songwriting effort.
- Furthermore, Rexha released her debut single "I Can't Stop Drinking About You" in 2014 which peaked at number 22 on Billboard's Top Heatseekers chart. Rexha went on to release her debut EP titled I Don't Wanna Grow Up on 12th May 2015.
- Additionally, Rexha co-wrote and got featured in David Guetta's single Hey Mama along with Nicki Minaj and Afrojack.
- She also co-wrote and was featured on G-Eazy's song "Me, Myself and I". Furthermore, the singer has collaborated with Nicki Minaj in her song No Broken Hearts.
- Later, Rexha collaborated with Dutch DJ Martin Garrix to release their single In the Name Of Love on July 29, 2016, which peaked at number 24 on US Billboard Hot 100. In the same year, she released her single " I Got You" from her EP All your Fault Part 1.
- Rexha has also collaborated with Loius Tomlinson; a member of the now disbanded group One Direction. She released her third EP All your Fault Part 2 on 11th August 2017, which included a collaboration with Lil Wayne and the song Meant To Be.
- Rexha revealed the cover art for this debut studio album on April 8, 2018, and the album was released on June 22, 2018. Previous singles from All Your Fault, "I Got You" and "Meant to Be" appear on Expectations as well.
- On April 13, 2018, "Ferrari" and "2 Souls on Fire", the latter of which features Quavo of Migos, were released as promotional singles along with the pre-order. Similarly, On June 15, 2018, "I'm a Mess" was released as the first single from the album. Moreover, On November 20, 2018, "Say My Name" was released which featured David Guetta and J Bavin.
- On February 21, 2019, Bebe Rexha released her new single "Last Hurrah." Similarly, On February 25, 2019, it was announced that Rexha will be the fifth coach for The Voice's Comeback Stage for season 16.
Is Bebe Rexha in a relationship?
As of now, the gorgeous Bebe Rexha is still unmarried and is possibly living a single life. However, she is rumored to be dating the Dutch DJ, Martin Garrix. Also, they have collaborated together. The two have shared pictures of each other on their Instagram page which led people to believe that they are engaged in a romantic relationship. Despite so much hype, the pair hasn't confirmed the rumors.
Apart from that, Rexha's name has also been linked to G-Eazy. The singer was previously dating ex-boyfriend, Alex who had blocked her from his Instagram. It does not seem like the two ended their relationship on a good note as she has expressed bitterness towards him.
Furthermore, Rexha said that her valentine in 2017 was her fans known as Rexhars via a tweet. It is not known whether she is still single. The rumors of her dating Martin have also not been confirmed. So, we cannot truly say if she is single or not.
How much is Bebe Rexha worth?
As per some reliable sources, Bebe has an estimated net worth of $4 million in 2019. Further, her annual income in 2018 was $11 million. Bebe earns a good sum of money from her professional musical career. She has appeared in several movies and TV series through which she obtains a good sum of income. Her earning is assembling from her music and concert sales.
No doubt, Rexha has a luxurious lifestyle. She has a beautiful house in Brooklyn, New York and is frequently seen riding a Stunning black SUV. She has a pet dog named Bear who is a cockapoo. For the information, a cockapoo cost around $1000.
In addition, Rexha is still active in her musical career. Hence, we can assume that her net worth will increase in upcoming days as she puts out new music.
Body Measurements of Bebe Rexha
Observing her body statistics, she has a height of 5 feet 5 inches and a weight of 63 kg. She has blonde hair and brown eyes. Her body stats are 37-28-38 inches. Her dress and shoe sizes are 10(US) and 6(US) respectively.
Bebe Rexha Social Media Presence
Talking about her popularity, Bebe has a huge fan following across the world. As of now, she has been followed by more than 1.25 million people on Twitter, 7.4 million people on Instagram, 2.4 million people on Facebook. In addition, she has 5.9 million subscribers on YouTube.
Did You Know?
- She wrote the #1 hit 2013 song "The Monster," performed by Eminem and Rihanna, as well as songs for Selena Gomez and Nick Jonas, among others.
- She is left-handed.
- She can play the trumpet.
- Her favorite time of the day is dawn.