Facts About Ben Hardy
|32 Years Old
|Place Of Birth
|Bournemouth, Dorset, England
|Sherborne Abbey Primary School
|Source of Wealth
|5 feet and 10 inches
|Wikipedia Instagram Twitter Youtube Facebook
Ben Hardy is a versatile English actor. He is well recognized for his role as Peter Beale on the long-running British soap opera "EastEnders". His breakout film role came in 2016 in "X-Men: Apocalypse". In 2018, he also starred as Roger Taylor in "Bohemian Rhapsody". He started his acting career off in theatre and portrayed Arthur in the West End theater production of "The Judas Kiss". He'd previously appeared on an episode of "Children in Need" as himself. Hardy has portrayed diverse types of roles having various shades of characters, such as a villain in "X-Men," a ladies man and drummer in "Bohemian Rhapsody," a well-known writer of fantasy fiction in "Mary Shelley," and a valiant fire-fighter in "Only the Brave," among others. Also, he starred as Sergeant Francis Troy in a school film adaptation of Far from the "Madding Crowd". Additionally, Ben will be appearing as Oliver in the upcoming film "The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight".
Ben Hardy's life from EastEnders stardom to Hollywood fame
Ben has long been open about how grateful he is for his "EastEnders opportunity". However, in an interview with talkRADIO, he admitted that he needed to leave the soap because he had "started to feel himself getting lazy"."The problem with being in it for so long was that I found myself getting a little bit complacent," he explained. "I started to feel myself getting lazy as an actor. I needed to give myself a kick up the arse and get out there. The trouble with working in soap is you're constantly under-prepared no matter how hard you try because you drill out two hours' worth of material every week."
What is Ben Hardy Famous For?
- Being an English actor.
- For his role as Peter Beale on the long-running British soap opera "EastEnders".
Where is Ben Hardy From?
Ben Hardy stepped for the very first time into the world on 2nd January 1991 in Bournemouth, Dorset, England. He is of British nationality and he belongs to British-white ethnic background. Similarly, his religion is Christian and his race is white. Ben has celebrated his 31st birthday as of 2022 and as per his birthdate, his star sign is Capricorn. His father's name is Keith Jones and his mother's name is Angela Jones. He also has one brother and his name is Micheal Jones.
Regarding Ben's education, he attended Sherborne Abbey Primary School and the Gryphon School.
What does Ben Hardy do for a living?
- Ben Hardy jumps off his acting career starring Arthur Wellesley in the David Hare play "The Judas Kiss" in 2012 after which it was announced on 19th April 2013 that he would play Peter Beale in the long-running BBC soap opera "EastEnders".
- Then he made his film debut in Bryan Singer's superhero film "X-Men: Apocalypse" which was released on 27th May 2016 and was subsequently cast as writer John William Polidori in Haifaa Al-Mansour's period romance film "Mary Shelley".
- He appeared as Granite Mountain Hotshots firefighter Wade Parker in Joseph Kosinski's action-drama "Only the Brave" in 2013.
- Ben played the lead role of Walter Hartright in the BBC adaptation of the Wilkie Collins novel "The Woman in White" in April 2018 and played Queen drummer Roger Taylor in the 2018 biographical film "Bohemian Rhapsody".
- It was announced in 2018 that Hardy was cast in the Netflix action thriller film "6 Underground" which was launched on 13th December 2019 whereas he also starred in the movie "Pixie" in 2020.
- He join the romantic film "The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight" in January 2021 and he has been cast for the HBO MAX and BBC One series "The Girl Before" as of March 2021.
- As well, Ben will be appearing as Oliver in the upcoming film "The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight".
Ben Hardy Girlfriend: Who is he Dating?
Ben Hardy is an unmarried actor. More recently, Ben has been in a relationship with another familiar face. Ben's girlfriend is a fellow former "EastEnders" star, Jessica Plummer. Jessica is known for playing Chantelle Atkins on the soap, though she left back in 2020. While the pair both starred in "EastEnders", their soap stints didn't crossover, as Ben left Walford behind in 2015 and Jessica joined the cast in 2019. Concerning Ben's sexual orientation, he is straight.
Furthermore, Ben has kept his cards relatively close to his chest over the years. What we do know is that he was previously in a relationship with fellow actress Olivia Cooke. Olivia is known for roles in the likes of Modern Love and Pixie. The pair split up during lockdown after the relationship fizzled out. A source told The Sun: "Olivia and Ben were smitten, to begin with, but the intensity soon fizzled out. They're at pivotal points in their acting careers and just couldn't make it work."
Ben Hardy Net Worth: How much does he earn?
Ben Hardy has a net worth of $4 million as of 2022 whereas he has also a fine amount of salary which is also in thousands of dollars per year. He has reached great heights in her career already and he still has a lot more to do. Hardy has not done endorsement work for any brand yet. In addition, his major source of income is from his acting career and he is happy as well as satisfied with the profession he is in.
Ben Hardy Height: What is his body weight?
Ben Hardy is a handsome man who has an ideal height of 5 feet and 10 inches and his body weighs around 74 kg. He has good-looking blonde hair and dark brown eyes color. Ben has got unconventional good looks and raw appeal about him. Reasons for his amazing personality could be his roots. Moreover, his body build type is average.
Trivias About Ben Hardy You Need To Know.
- His breakout film role came in 2016 in X-Men: Apocalypse.
- He attended the Central School of Speech and Drama where he graduated with a Bachelor's of Art in Acting.
- He started his acting career off in theatre.
- He was in a nine-year relationship with Katriona Perrett.
- Hardy played Arthur Wellesley in the 1998 British play The Judas Kiss in 2012.