Ben Higgins (Bachelor) - Bio, Net Worth, Engaged, Married, Fiance, Wife, Ex, Split, Family, Parents, Age, Facts, Wiki, Height, Career, Profession, Job
Ben Higgins is an American reality TV star who appeared several reality TV shows like "The Bachelorette", "The Bachelor", "The Bachelor Winter Games", etc during his career. He was the bachelor in the 20th season of The Bachelor. Lauren Bushnell won and they got engaged. However, they separated in 2017. He is also a Business Analyst and currently served as the President in the Generous International LLC. Recently, he was engaged to his long-term girlfriend, Jess Clarke. As of now, he has over 1.3M Instagram followers, 405K Twitter followers, and 23.3K Facebook followers. Let's know more about him through this article.
What is Ben Higgins famous for?
- An American reality television star.
Where is Ben Higgins from?
Recalling her early life, Ben was born in Warsaw, Indiana, the USA to his parents Benjamin Edward and Amy Higgins in the year 1998. Similarly, his nationality is American and belongs to mixed ethnicity. Further, her birth sign is Aries.
For education, He studied BS in business administration and management through the School of Public and Environmental Affairs (SPEA) at Indiana University. He served as the vice-president of external affairs of Delta Upsilon's Indiana chapter.
What does Ben Higgins do for a living?
- Upon his graduation, Ben worked as an account manager in Golden, Colorado. Later, He became the Vice President Of Business Development of the company in February 2017 and served in that position for the rest of the year.
- Also, He co-founded Generous International LLC in October 2017 and is currently the President of the company.
- Besides these, He also appeared in the 11 seasons of the ABC reality show, "The Bachelorette" as one of Kaitlyn Bristowe's suitors in 2015. However, He was eliminated by Bristowe after fantasy-suite dates and finished as the second runner-up.
- After that, He was chosen the bachelor in the 20th season of the show, "The Bachelor" on 14th March 2016. Lauren Bushnell won the series and they got engaged.
- Later that year, The pair returned to television in the Freeform reality show Ben and Lauren, Happily Ever After? The show aired for a single season before their breakup on May 15th, 2017.
- In 2018, He became a contestant on the ABC reality shows The Bachelor Winter Games. Later, He left the show.
- He also co-hosts the "Ben & Ashley I" on iHeartRadio with Ashley Iaconetti.
Are Ben and Lauren still together?
Reflecting on his personal life, Ben has a romantic relationship with the fellow contestant, Lauren Bushnell for a long time. The lovebirds first met in the TV show, "The Bachelor." Lauren Bushnell won the show and they got engaged in the season finale. However, the couple broke up their engagement on 15th May 2017. The reason behind their separation are still yet to be disclosed.
Everything to know about Jessica Clarke
After that, he started a romantic relationship with Jessica Clarke. They started dating in November 2018. Recently, the couple got engaged in March 2020 and seems to be happy a lot. The pair are currently quarantining at his parents' home in Indiana amid the coronavirus pandemic.
What is Ben Higgins's net worth?
Being a reality TV star, Ben has a decent amount of money from his profession in the field of the entertainment industry. Based on some online sites, His estimated net worth said to be $1 million at present. He also earned as Business Analyst and currently served as the President of the Generous International LLC. He also co-owns Middle Eastern restaurant Ash'Kara.
How tall is Ben Higgins?
Observing his body statistics, Ben stands a height of 6 feet 4 inches and weighs around 92 Kg. Similarly, He has a pair of hazel eyes and dark brown hair color.
Trivias About Ben Higgins You Need To Know.
- He worked and continued to work as a software salesman during his Bachelor career.
- He dated Lindsey Duke in the summer of 2017. In 2019, he began dating Jessica Clarke.
- He pursued a degree in Business administration and management.
- He has been working for a while as an analyst and software salesman.