Last updated on June 25th, 2023 at 04:19 am
Facts About Ben Smith-Petersen
|Celebrated Name||Ben Smith-Petersen|
|Age||33 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Ben Smith-Petersen|
|Place Of Birth||Byron Bay|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Source of Wealth||Entertainment Industry and Stunt Career|
|Height||6 feet 3 inches or 1.9 m or 190 cm|
|Weight||80 Kg or 176 lbs|
|Body Type||Athletic and Muscular|
Ben Smith-Petersen is an Australian actor and stuntman who is famous for his appearance in movies including "The Battle of the Five Armies", "Mad Max: Fury Road", and "The Great Gatsby". Besides this, his acting skill can be seen in "Dixieland", "Squid Game", and "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire". Ben also gave his voice for a song in a music album "Sandpaper" in 2013. He is well-recognized for being the spouse of Riley Keough who is an actress by profession. Ben also served as a stunt double in an animated movie "Peter Rabbit" and has also featured in the crime drama movie "Triple Frontier".
What is Ben Smith-Petersen Famous For?
- Ben Smith-Petersen is a stuntman and actor.
- Ben is famous for his performances in "The Hobbit: The Battle of Five Armies" and "The Great Gatsby".
- He is famed for his collaboration with Riley on "Mad Max: Fury Road" and for taking part in several of the risky stunts.
Where is Ben Smith-Petersen From?
Ben Smith-Petersen took birth on the 13th of July 1989. He is from Byron Bay, Australia. Being born in Australia; Ben holds Australian nationality and belongs to the ethnicity of Australian-White. He is a believer in Christianity religion and as per his birthdate, his zodiac sign falls under Cancer. Ben has not disclosed the name of his parents and siblings to the media. Ben happily celebrated his 33rd birthday on July 13, 2022. He joined the Circus Arts and had expertise in the art of trapeze flying.
What does Ben Smith-Petersen do for a living?
- Ben Smith-Petersen, after acquiring the knowledge of stunts and trapeze flying, started to teach the children to trapeze flying. Ben used to work as a stuntman in the circus during his teenage. Later, one of his stunt coordinators offered him to work in the movies.
- Ben then worked as a stuntman in "The Great Gatsby" which was his debut movie. It was based on F Scott Fitzgerald’s 1925 novel of the same name.
- After that, he worked in the stunt department of films such as "The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies", "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire", "Dixieland", "Mad Max: Fury Road", "Triple Frontier", "Suicide Squad", "Come Swim", and "Peter Rabbit".
- In addition to stuntwork, he has also acted in a 2012 action-drama film "Agent Provocateur" and the 2014 short film "Brawl".
- He is also passionate about music. He sang and appeared in the music video of the song, "Sandpaper", in 2013.
Who is Ben Smith-Petersen's Wife?
Ben Smith-Petersen is a married man since 2015. He exchange marital vows with his longtime girlfriend-turned-wife, Riley Keough on February 4, 2015, in Napa, California, USA. Their wedding was attended by Kristen Stewart, Zoe Kravitz, and Dakota Johnson among others. Ben and Riley got engaged on 14th August 2014. Ben is the son-in-law of actress Lisa Marie Presley and Danny Keough. He is the brother-in-law of Benjamin Keough. Sadly, on 12th January 2023, Riley Keough’s mother Lisa Marie passed away after her death was announced by Priscilla Presley.
The husband and wife first met each other in 2012. They both met each other during the shooting of the Mad Max series and then, they started dating each other. After dating for two weeks, Keough knew that Ben was the right person and could see herself having kids with him. The happily married duo are still together holding each other’s hand and their love bond is going stronger with the passage of time. The duo is yet to have a child of their own. His sexual orientation is straight.
How much is Ben Smith-Petersen Net Worth?
Ben Smith-Petersen, as an actor and stuntman, has accumulated a net worth of $1 million as of January 2023. He is making his annual salary of around $500k at the time of writing. His main source of income is from the movies he appeared in and through his stunts career. He also has mastered the art of flying trapeze. On the other side, his wife, Riley Keough’s net worth is $5 million as of 2023. Ben lives a cool lifestyle right now.
How tall is Ben Smith-Petersen?
The handsome actor and stuntsman, Ben Smith-Petersen stands at the tall and perfect height of 6 feet 3 inches or 1.9 m or 190 cm. He has a well-maintained bodyweight which consists of 80 Kg or 176 lbs. He has attractive brown eyes and his hair color is also brown color. His body type is athletic and muscular. He has also inked tattoos on his chest.
Trivias About Ben Smith-Petersen You Need To Know.
- He loves suffing, skateboarding and trapeze flying. His mum and friends intoduced him flying trapeze at age 14.
- Ben has secured Permanent Resident Status in the United States.
- While he left the circus to pursue stunt work, he is still remembered as the “circus guy” by many.
- The first film he worked on as a stuntman was ‘The Great Gatsby,’ an American romantic drama film based on F. Scott Fitzgerald’s 1925 novel of the same name.