Facts About Beth Reekles
|Celebrated Name||Beth Reekles|
|Age||28 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Beth Reekles|
|Place Of Birth||Wales, the United Kingdom|
|Birth Nation||United Kingdom|
|Education||University of Exeter|
|Educational Qualification||BSc. in Physics|
|Height||1.65 m (5 feet and 5 inches)|
|Weight||60 kg (132 lbs.)|
|Body Measurement||34-29-36 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||34B|
|Source of Wealth||Her writing career|
|Favorite Actor||Tom Cruise|
|Favorite Actress||Jessica Abla|
|Favorite Color||Blue and Black|
|Favorite Food||Cheese Pasta|
|Hobbies||Shopping and Traveling|
Beth Reekles is a British Author. She is known as a Young Author. She is best known as a writer of her most liked book "The Kissing Booth". She has also written many books including “Rolling Dice” (2013), “Out of Tune” (2014), “Catch Me If You Can"(2015), "It Won’t Be Christmas Without You" (2019). She has named on "The 16 Most Influential Teens of 2013" by Time magazine.
Beth Reekles is active on social media. she has 65.9k followers on Instagram @ authorbethreekles and 18.8K Followers on Twitter @Reekles. She also runs a Youtube channel "Beth Reekles" with 1.65K subscribers.
What is Beth Reekles famous for?
- Being a young Author.
- Author of the most liked book "The Kissing Booth".
Where is Beth Reekles from?
Beth Reekles was born in Wales, the United Kingdom on June 7, 1995. She was born to father, Nick Reekles, and mother, Claire Reekles. She holds British nationality and belongs to white ethnicity. Her zodiac sign is Gemini and religion is Christianity. She attended the University of Exeter and has completed her BSc. in Physics.
Beth Reekles Career Highlights
- Beth Reekles started her career as Author when she was just 15. She wrote her first book "The Kissing Booth" and uploaded it on Wattpad, where it accumulated more than 19 million reads before it was published by Random House Children's Books in 2012.
- Later on, she signed a three-book contract with Random House at the age of 17.
- She published her second book "Rolling Dice" in 2013 and "Out of Tune" in 2014.
- She was named as one of "The 16 Most Influential Teens of 2013" by Time magazine.
- Her book "The Kissing Booth" was the winner of the Most Popular 'Teen Fiction Watty Award', and was also shortlisted for the Young Adult Romance Novel of the Year in 2014.
- In 2015, she has also published a short story called "Cwtch Me If You Can.
- Her book "The Kissing Booth" was converted into a Netflix movie which was released on the 11th of May 2018.
- On August 30, 2019, she published a book named "It Won’t Be Christmas Without You".
- On July 24, 2020, The movie "The Kissing Booth 2" is released on Netflix which is based on her latest novel "The Kissing Booth 2: Going the Distance".
Beth Reekles Relationship Status
Beth Reekles is a beautiful young writer. She has not revealed anything regarding her personal life, relationship, dating life, and boyfriend. So, she is believed to be single. However, she is busy focusing on her career which leads her toward more success. Her sexual orientation is straight.
Beth Reekles Height
Beth Reekels is a beautiful lady. She stands a height of 1.65 m (5 feet and 5 inches) tall and her body weight is 60 kg (132 lbs.). Her body measurement is 34-29-36 inches. She wears a 34B bra size. Her shoe size is 6 (US). She has a fair skin tone with black eyes and blonde hair.
Beth Reekles Net Worth
Beth Reekles is a very talented and successful author. She has quite good earnings from her professional career as an Author. Her primary income source is from her writing career. As of 2020, her net worth is estimated to be $1 Million - $5 Million.