Bethenny Frankel - Bio, Age, Net Worth, Personal Details, Affairs, Husband, Facts, Boyfriend, Skinnygirl, Family, Dennis, Facts, Career
One of the popular TV star and businesswoman is named as Bethenny Frankel. She is a well known American celebrity. She is famous for contribution to professional life. She is very talented and skilled entrepreneur. She is best known for appearing on the Bravo's reality television series "The Real Housewives" of New York City, for founding Skinnygirl brand, and hosting the talk show Bethenny. She is also the author of four self-help books.
Early Life of Bethenny Frankel
Passionate and enthusiastic businesswoman, Bethenny Frankel was born on 4th November 1970. She was born and raised in Queens New York, the city of U.S. She is the daughter of Robert J.Frankel and Bernadette Birk, her father and mother. Her nationality is America. Her astrological sign is Scorpio. At the small age, she began her career with the TV show. Bethenny has attended several schools. In the year 1988, Bethenny graduated from Pine Crest School in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Later, Bethenny attended New York University.
Career of Bethenny Frankel
- Bethenny started her career by working as a production assistant on "Saved by the Bell", an American television sitcom that aired on NBC.
- In the year 2005, she was a contestant on "The Apprentice: Martha Stewart". She was one of the two finalists.
- Later, in the year 2008, she was selected for the reality TV series "The Real Housewives of New York City".
- After the success in the TV series, she starred in the Bravo reality TV show named "Bethenny Getting Married ?". This show is about her engagement and marriage with Jason Hoppy and the birth of their daughter.
- This series was the highest rated series in Bravo's History.
- She is also the author of several books. Her book "Naturally Thin: Unleash Your SkinnyGirl" and "Free Yourself from a Lifetime of Dieting" was published in March 2009.
- After that her new book "The SkinnyGirl Dish: Easy Recipes for Your Naturally Thin Life" was published in December.
- Later, she announced her absence for four season on September 2010 due to her personal reasons.
- She also creates an Exercise DVD in the year 2010.
- She then created the Skinny cocktail company in the year 2011 and later sold to Fortune Brands Beam Global for $100 Million.
- She also brings out her new audiobook named "The Skinnygirl Rules".
- Later in the year 2011, she published "A Place of Yes: 10 Rules for Getting Everything You Want Out of Life".
- At the end of 2012, she also published a novel named "Skinnydipping".
- The Bethenny show premiered on 9th September 2013 and later canceled on 14th February 2014.
- It was confirmed on 20th October 2014 that she would return on the seventh season of Real Housewives of New York City.
- Frankel posed nude for a PETA (People of Ethical Treatment of Animal) billboard in September 2009.
Body Features of Bethenny Frankel
Bethenny Frankel has got a great personality. Talking about her body, her height is 1.67 m. Her weight is of 53 Kg. Her eye color is Dark Brown and hair color is also Dark Brown. She has a balanced body with good health. She has an attractive body figure. Her smiling face and charming personality have helped her to gain the attention of all the viewers. Her body measurement is 37-23-36 in. Her bra size is 34C and shoe size is 8.
Personal Life of Bethenny Frankel
Bethenny Frankel is a married with Peter Sussman, entertainment industry executive. The couple married in the year 1996 and she divorced him after a year in 1997.
Then she married Jason Hoppy in the year 2010 of March. Jason is a pharmaceutical sales executive. The couple is blessed with a daughter named Bryn in May 2010. Later she got separated from her husband, Hoppy in the year 2012 of December and filed a divorce in the year 2013 of January. She sued for full custody of their seven-year-old daughter on December 2017.
In the year 2015, she dated with Eric Stonestreet, actor for two months. The relationship also got public in July 2015.
In the talk show "Watch What Happens", she revealed that she has dated for a while with the former baseball player, Alex Rodriguez in the past.
Currently, she is single. She is focusing on her career than in a relationship.
This excellent author and TV star make good money from her work. Her net worth and salary are kept in privacy but there is no doubt in the mind of her supporters and followers she is satisfied with her earning.
Trivias About Bethenny Frankel You Need To Know.
- Bethenny is the daughter of thoroughbred race horse trainer Robert Frankel who is a member of the National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame.
- Bethenny was the part of a company called “Princess Pashmina” which was the first company to import shawls to Hollywood celebrities.