Bhad Bhabie - Bio, Net Worth, Parents, Boyfriend, Age, Facts, Teeth
Bhad Bhabie is an American rapper, songwriter, and internet personality who is well-known for her appearance on the TV show, "Dr. Phil" in 2016 as her clip on the show even became a viral video meme and catchphrase; "cash me outside, how 'bout dah?" Bhabie has made history by becoming the youngest female rapper ever to appear on the Billboard Hot 100 chart with her debut single, "These Heaux"(2017).
Badie recently made headlines when she became a millionaire after she posted a screenshot of a receipt along with a screen recording of her pulling up the receipt via Instagram on April 25, 2022, to prove she’s made $50 million from OnlyFans.
Besides, she is active on social media sites with over 16.3 million followers on Instagram: @bhadbhabie, over 617k followers on Twitter: @BhadBhabie, and over 7.57 million subscribers on her YouTube channel, "Bhad Bhabie". She also has 5.4 million followers and 89.6 million likes on her TikTok account: @bhadbhabie.
What is Bhad Bhabie Famous for?
- Famous as a rapper and internet personality.
- Known for her appearance on "Dr. Phil".
Where is Bhad Bhabie From?
Bhad Bhabie was born on March 26, 2003, in Boynton Beach, Florida, United States. Her birth name is Danielle Bregoli. Her nationality is American. Bregoli belongs to the Italian ethnicity while Aries is her zodiac sign.
Born as the only daughter to her parents; Ira Peskowitz(father) and Barbara Ann Bregoli(mother), Danielle was raised in a Catholic household primarily by her mother only as her father who is currently serving as a deputy at the Palm Beach Police Department separated from her mother when she became pregnant.
She is of mixed descent as her father is Jewish and her mother is of Italian descent.
She was just only 13 years old when she appeared on the popular show, "Dr. Phil" as since then she encountered several legal issues. It got worst that she and her mother filed lawsuits against three companies after they marketed products using her popular catchphrase without explicit consent.
She was even sent to a Utah ranch for troubled teens.
Bhad Bhabie's Career Highlights
- Bhad Bhabie started her career initially by making her appearance on ‘Dr. Phil’s show during a segment, "I Want To Give Up My Car-Stealing, Knife-Wielding, Twerking 13-Year-Old Daughter Who Tried To Frame Me For A Crime" in 2016.
- Through the show, she went on to become an internet personality with her catchphrase, "cash me outside, how 'bout dah?".
- The catchphrase even inspired a single song, "Cash Me Outside" that even entered the Billboard Hot 100.
- She then signed a contract with product placement manager Adam Kluger in 2017.
- On August 26, 2017, her first single titled "These Heaux" was released. It entered the US Billboard Hot 100, making her the youngest female rap artist to debut on the music chart.
- She eventually signed a multi-album recording contract with Atlantic Records.
- On September 22, 2017, her second single titled "Hi Bich" was released.
- The same year, she also released three non-album singles titled ‘Whachu Know’, ‘I Got It’, and ‘Mama Don't Worry (Still Ain't Dirty)’.
- On March 26, 2018, her collaborative song titled ‘Gucci Flip Flops’ was released.
- Her first tour across North America and Europe, together with Asian Doll, began on April 14, 2018.
- Her debut mixtape, "15" was released the same year on September 18.
- On June 14, 2018, she released another single "Trust Me" featuring Ty Dolla Sign.
- She released two singles: "Babyface Savage" and "Bestie" in January 2019.
- On Feb 4, 2019, her Snapchat reality web series, "Bringing Up Bhabie" was released.
- In October 2020, she released her second single, "Do It Like Me" which went viral on TikTok.
- In September 2021, she launched her record label, Bhad Music.
- The same month, she released her first single of 2021, "Miss Understood".
Bhad Bhabie's Boyfriend
Bhad Bhabie has been in a relationship before. She dated Yung Bans, a popular rapper who went viral with the release of his single "4Tspoon".
She even had his name tattooed on her leg. She currently is assumed to be dating a person known b the name of "Oca800" who appears to be in the music industry as well. He has even appeared together on Bhabie's youtube shows.
However, her relationship with a man much older than her created her f to doubt as they pointed out that a mature man dating a 17-year-old is still considered illegal.
Despite the negativities, she shared a lengthy post on her Insta on March 2021 detailing her love for him in a heartfelt and sweet caption – saying that their relationship “saved” her and hinting he may even be the right one, as she ended her post by saying, “I look forward to spending forever with you.”
Besides, she has been involved in several other illegal cases as back in 2017, she was given a sentence of five years’ probation for grand theft, marijuana possession, and filing a false police report. However, she subsequently employed a new lawyer, who helped her reduce the sentence considerably. The probation ended in March 2018.
Bhad Bhabie's Net Worth
Bhad Bhabie has quite good earnings from her career as a rapper and songwriter. Having her career started since the year of 2017 with the release of her debut single, Bhabhi has earned quite a healthy fortune as by March 2017, her worth was estimated to be $200,000.
However, just by the age of 19, she became a millionaire with a net worth of $55 million.
Many people speculated it to be false for which she even posted a screenshot of a receipt via Instagram on April 25, 2022, to prove she’s made $50 million from OnlyFans.
On April 1, 2021, six days after her 18th birthday, she opened an OnlyFans account, earning over $1 million in revenue in the first six hours, including over $757,000 from subscriptions, $267,000 from message payments, and $5,000 in tips.
Bhad Bhabie's Height and Weight
Bhad Bhabie is in her late teens with a skinny body physique. She stands tall with a height of 4ft. 11inch.(1.52m) while her body weighs around 42kg(93 lbs).
She is also said to have gone surgery as her looks are quite different than her previous look while she appeared on "Dr. Phil". She has a fair complexion with brown curly hair and brown eyes.
Trivias About Bhad Bhabie You Need To Know.
- Bhad Bhabie is also said to have gone surgery as her looks are quite different than her previous look while she appeared on "Dr. Phil".
- She even had her ex-boyfriend, Yung Bans's name tattooed on her leg
- She launched her record label, Bhad Music in September 2021.
- She is of mixed descent as her father is Jewish and her mother is of Italian descent.