Last updated on August 23rd, 2023 at 06:49 am
Facts About Bindi Irwin
|Celebrated Name||Bindi Irwin|
|Age||24 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Bindi Sue Irwin|
|Place Of Birth||Buderin, Queensland|
|Education||TAFE Queensland East Coast|
|Height||5 feet 2 inches|
|Body Measurement||35-27-36 inches|
|Net Worth||$3.2 Million|
|Salary||Will Add Soon|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
|Bra Cup Size||34B|
|Source of Wealth||As a TV personality|
|Links||Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook|
The ever beautiful stage and screen actress, Bindi Irwin is someone who has been able to mark her territory in the Australian entertainment industry through everything she has done in her professional life to date. Bindi is the daughter of a popular wildlife expert Steve Irwin. Even though she has a popular father who could give a name for her, she chose to gain fame with her own hard work. So, today we are going to talk about the most dedicated actress of all time.
Here are all the details you are searching about the actress. So, without wasting any further time lets get into the article of Bindi Irwin. Stay tuned to us and read the article until to the end.
Bindi Irwin Engaged to Longtime Boyfriend Chandler Powell: 'The Love of My Life'
Bindi Irwin got a special gift for her 21st birthday.
The wildlife conservationist shared on social media Wednesday that longtime boyfriend Chandler Powell proposed in honor of her 21st birthday. The pair reportedly started dating in 2013.
"On my birthday I said 'yes' & 'forever' to the love of my life," Irwin tweeted along with photos of her, Powell and her engagement ring. "Chandler, close to 6 years ago I fell in love with you & every day since has been a whirlwind of adventure & true happiness. Here's to a lifetime of friendship, purpose & unconditional love."
Powell, 22, tweeted "She said YES!" along with a photo of him and Irwin after he proposed.
"Almost 6 years ago we met at Australia Zoo. I immediately fell head over heels for your kind and thoughtful heart that radiates so much light," his tweet read. "I love you more than anything in this world and I always will. Forever together sounds perfect."
The former wakeboarder told People magazine that he had come to the zoo while in Australia for a competition.
"It just so happened that Bindi was giving tours that day," Powell said. "I'm like, 'Wow she is amazing.'"
Powell relocated from Florida to Australia to live with the Irwins, who have carried on the work of their late patriarch.
Bindi Irwin was 8 years old in 2006 when her father, crocodile hunter and wildlife conservationist Steve Irwin, was killed by a stingray during a television shoot.
His wife, Terri Irwin, remembered him in her tweet about their daughter's engagement.
"Best day ever! Chandler asked and beautiful @BindiIrwin said yes," the mother of the future bride tweeted. "I am so very happy, and I know Steve would be too. Congratulations!!"
The Irwin family are the stars of the Animal Planet series "Crikey! It's the Irwins" and Bindi Irwin won "Dancing With the Stars" in 2015.
Who are the parents of Bindi Irwin?
Recalling her early life, Bindi was born in Buderim, Queensland, Australia. She is a proud daughter of Zoologists Terri and Steve Irwin. Both of her parents are hosts of a popular nature program The Crocodile Hunter which ran for over eleven years. She only has a brother Robert as a sibling who is also a TV personality. The actress has an English-Irish ethnicity and is an Australian by nationality.
Talking about her educational qualifications, Bindi was homeschooled. Ever since she was a child she developed a love for the animals. At the very young age of two, the young Princess featured in her father’s TV program. The actress graduated from TAFE Queensland East Coast with a certificate in Business. To perfect her skills as a tourist, the actress went back to school to earn a certificate in Tourism.
When did Bindi Irwin pursue her career as a TV personality?
- To be precise, Bindi’s started her career officially after the death of her father in 2006. She decided to launch her own TV show called Bindi: The Jungle Girl where she continued to foster her father’s legacy.
- Irwin also wrote a few fictional books for young readers of the present generation. Not only that but she also featured on numerous TV talk shows like The Late Show along with David Letterman, The Ellen DeGeneres Show with Ellen DeGeneres and Oprah and Larry King.
- Bindi Irwin was greatly applauded for delivering a eulogy for her father in front of a large crowd in a worldwide television audience of more than 300 million viewers. Her speech was voted the television moment of the year. It helped her greatly to earn huge popularity and millions of fans worldwide.
- In 2008, Irwin received the Most Popular New Female Talent by Logie Award followed by Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Performer in Children’s Series. Two years later, she featured in a direct-to-video family movie Free Willy: Escape from Pirate’s Cove.
- Also, she attempted on other skills like singing, playing piano and rapping. She released debut album Bindi Kid Fitness with Steve Irwin and The Crocmen, in 2006. Similarly, she released her second album titled Trouble in the Jungle on 17 November 2007. She got appointed as a brand ambassador for tourism in Australia. Not only that but she received awarded as a Young Conservationist of the Year by the Australian Geographic Society.
- In 2012, Irwin hosted a wildlife-themed game show called Bindi's Bootcamp. Filmed at Australia Zoo, the contestants were put through "adventure challenges" to educate and test their wildlife knowledge. It was produced in association with Sydney-based Sticky Pictures, under commission from ABC, and debuted in July on ABC3. Irwin starred in the sequel to Nim's Island playing the lead character Nim, originally played by Abigail Breslin.
- In 2013, Irwin made a brief appearance on the Australian TV series Big Brother to surprise housemate Tim, who had mentioned her several times throughout the series, saying "I want to thank you for being an incredible Wildlife Warrior. I hope when you're out of the house you can come to visit me".
- In March 2014, Irwin appeared on Good Morning America with her family, where she announced a partnership with animal theme park company SeaWorld. This decision was strongly criticized by animal rights group People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, who criticized the Irwin family for supporting a company accused of animal abuse, referencing the documentary Blackfish.
- In August 2015, Irwin was announced as a competitor on season 21 of the American reality television series Dancing with the Stars, paired with five-time champion Derek Hough. Since Irwin was a minor during the competition, she required special permission by California courts to perform. Irwin and Hough were declared the winners of the season on 24 November 2015.
- In 2019, she was a guest judge on the Australian Dancing With The Stars season 16.
Who is Bindi Irwin dating?
To clear your concern, she is a bachelorette for now but she is dating an Australian Wakeboarder, Chandler Powell. The couple met each other in November 2013 at the Australian Zoo. Not counting the numerous off and on their relationship has been through, the lovebirds have remained committed to their relationship. Many of their fans speculated that the couple already tied the knot. However, this was debunked by both Bindi and her boyfriend, saying they are still just dating.
Bindi’s boyfriend Powell left his wakeboarding career in Florida and joined her in Australia in the bid to help her and her family with their conservation work. He now lives with the girlfriend at the Irwin family’s 100-acre property. As the couple is living a blissful life together. It might not take long for her Chandler to be Bindi’s husband.
What is Bindi Irwin net worth?
As we all are aware by the fact that Bindi is a hard-working and multi-talented persona. She has a whopping sum of $3.2 Million as her net worth. Apart from her activities as a media personality, actress and singer, the young entrepreneur also owns a clothing line called the “Bindi Wears”.
In 2015, she even joined a dance competition on season 21 of the American reality series Dancing with the Stars. There she also emerged as a winner earning huge fame and prize money for herself. With her huge amount of money, she is enjoying her life. We can often see her luxurious life through her Instagram post.
How tall is Bindi Irwin?
Observing her body physics, Bindi stands a height 5 feet 2 inches tall and weighs around 121 lbs. She has a pair of brown eyes and blonde hair color. She has 8 (US) sizes of the shoe and 34B bra size. Further, her body measures 35-27-36 inches.
Trivias About Bindi Irwin You Need To Know.
- She lives in Australia Zoo.
- Is home-schooled and enjoys it as she is friends with the teachers.