Facts About Bitsie Tulloch
|Celebrated Name||Bitsie Tulloch|
|Age||42 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Elizabeth Andrea "Bitsie" Tulloch|
|Place Of Birth||San Diego, California, U.S.|
|Father||Andrew Cheesman Tulloch|
|Spouse||David Giuntoli (m. 2017)|
|Source of Wealth||Acting career|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Hair Color||Dark brown|
|Eye Color||Dark brown|
|Body Measurement||33-25-35 inches|
|Links||Wikipedia Facebook Twitter Instagram|
Elizabeth Andrea "Bitsie" Tulloch, professionally known as Bitsie Tulloch is an American actress. She is well recognized for her roles as Juliette Silverton / Eve in the NBC television series "Grimm" and as Lois Lane in The CW Arrowverse shows, including the television series "Superman & Lois". She made her first TV show appearance by playing the role of Intern Susan in an episode, titled "Third-Day Story", of the serial political drama series, "The West Wing", in November 2004, and in 2008, she made her first feature film appearance by playing the role of Corrine in the comedy-drama film, "Uncross the Stars". Bitsie's first acting credit was as R2-D2's girlfriend in a George Lucas-produced mockumentary called "R2D2: Beneath the Dome". She was also nominated for a 2007 Los Angeles Weekly Theater Award for her role in Sam Forman's play "Quarterlife". In 2021, she and Tyler Hoechlin reprised their roles as Lois and Superman in the spinoff television series "Superman & Lois".
What is Bitsie Tulloch Famous For?
- Being an American actress.
- For her roles as Juliette Silverton / Eve in the NBC television series "Grimm".
What is Bitsie Tulloch Ethnicity?
Bitsie Tulloch opened her eyes for the very first time on 19th January 1981 in San Diego, California, U.S. Her birth name is Elizabeth Andrea "Bitsie" Tulloch and her nationality is American. She belongs to mixed ethnicity as she is of English, Scottish, Irish, Spanish, and Mexican descent. Similarly, her religious belief is in the Christian religion and her race is white. Bitsie's present age is 41 which she celebrated recently in 2022 and as per her birth date, her zodiac sign is Capricorn. She is the daughter of her father Andrew Cheesman Tulloch (Worked in Latin American Banking) and her mother Wilhelmina Andrea (Butcher).
Talking about Tulloch's education, she graduated magna cum laude from Harvard University with a double major in English and American Literature and Visual and Environmental Studies.
Bitsie Tulloch Acting Career
- Bitsie Tulloch began her acting career starring in "R2-D2: Beneath the Dome" after which she appeared as "Sally" in the premiere of Sam Forman's play, "Quarterlife".
- She was seen in "Lakeview Terrace" and worked with Barbara Hershey on a film called "Uncross the Stars".
- She filmed the romantic comedy "Losing Control" in 2008 and voiced one of the characters, a wolf called Sweets, in "Alpha and Omega".
- She is in the award-winning movie "The Artist" and starred in one of the titular roles in the independent film "Caroline and Jacki" in 2012.
- She played Marilyn Sitzman, a witness to the Kennedy assassination, in the 2013 film "Parkland".
- Also, she has starred in television shows "House", "Cold Case", "The West Wing, Moonlight", and "Outlaw".
- She filmed a role as a Dharma initiative scientist for the ABC series "Lost" in 2007 and played the lead role in Ed Zwick and Marshall Herskovitz's drama "quarterlife".
- She shot one of the three leads in HBO's buzzed-about comedy pilot "Washingtonienne" in 2009 and filmed Most Likely to "Succeed" in 2010.
- She was a series regular on the NBC series "Grimm" (2011-2017) and played Lois Lane in The CW Arrowverse crossover events "Elseworlds" in 2018 and "Crisis on Infinite Earths" in 2019.
- In 2021, she and Tyler Hoechlin reprised their roles as Lois and Superman in the spinoff television series "Superman & Lois".
Awards and Achivements
- Bitsie was nominated by the Broadcast Film Critics Association Awards, commonly called the Critics' Choice Awards, for Best Ensemble Cast for "The Artist" in 2012.
- She was nominated for a 28th Annual LA Weekly Theater Award for her performance in Sam Forman's play "Quarterlife" (March 2007).
Who is Bitsie Tulloch engaged to?
Bitsie Tulloch is a married woman. She confirmed her relationship with her "Grimm" co-star David Giuntoli. In July 2016, the couple revealed they became engaged in April 2016. They were married in June 2017. They confirmed in October 2018 that Tulloch was pregnant with their daughter, who was born in 2019. The pair maintained two residences, including the 1920s remodeled Dutch Colonial in Portland and a 1920s Spanish house in Hollywood Hills. In January 2020, the family moved to Washington state to be closer to family and their work in Vancouver. Reflecting on Tulloch's sexual orientation, she is straight.
How much is Bitsie Tulloch's Net Worth?
Bitsie Tulloch has been in the film industry for quite a long time. She has a net worth of $2 million as of 2022 whereas her exact amount of salary has not been revealed yet. In 2007, Bitsie appeared in a commercial for Diet Coke. She has also either endorsed or promoted a variety of brands through social media which include the likes of LOVER, Tory Burch, Ann Marie Spinelli, MICHAEL CINCO Dubai, and many others from where she earns a fine amount of money. In addition, her major source of income is her acting career.
What is the Height of Bitsie Tulloch?
Bitsie Tulloch stands at an ideal height of 5 ft 6 in with a balanced bodyweight of 56 kg. She has dark brown hair and eyes color. Moreover, her body build type is slim and her body measurements are 33-25-35 inches.
Trivias About Bitsie Tulloch You Need To Know.
- She is known for her role as Juliette Silverton on the television series Grimm.
- Her first acting credit was as R2-D2's girlfriend in a George Lucas-produced mockumentary called R2D2: Beneath the Dome.
- She was nominated for a 2007 Los Angeles Weekly Theater Award for her role in Sam Forman's play Quarterlife.
- She was cast opposite David Giuntoli on the television series Grimm.
- She was born to a Spanish mother and a Scottish father and can speak both English and Spanish.