Brandi Redmond - Bio, Net Worth, Personal Details, Affairs, Husband, Current Team, Nationality, Age, Height, Weight, Wiki
Brandi Redmond is an American reality television personality who is well known for being one of the cast members of the popular reality show, "The Real Housewives of Dallas". She also got recognition as an All-Star and five-time cheerleader for the Dallas Cowboys. She is also a former spokesmodel and mentor for Varsity Spirit Fashions and University Cheerleaders Association.
Brandi has come to the limelight also for her relationship with her husband, Bryan Redmond, recently in May 2021, she made headlines when she addressed a video of Bryan allegedly cheating on her at The Real Housewives of Dallas Reunion. With her up-growing popularity she has managed to amass healthy followers on Instagram: @brandiredmond with over 517k followers and on Twitter: @BrandiRedmond with 98k followers.
- Famous as a reality TV personality.
- Known for her appearance in "The Real Housewives of Dallas".
Brandi Redmond was born on July 10, 1978, in Memphis, Tennessee, United States. Her birth name is Brandi Redmond. Her nationality is American. Redmond belongs to the White ethnicity while Cancer is her zodiac sign.
Born as the only daughter of three children to her parents, Brandi grew up alongside her brothers Don Nace and Michael Nace in their hometown in Memphis, until she moved to Austin, Texas as a teenager. She graduated from Texas Woman's University where she pursued a Bachelor of Science in Social Relations.
- Brandi Redmond started her career initially as a cheerleader becoming an All-star, Pro-Bowl, and five-time cheerleader for the Dallas cowboys.
- She even toured in Iraq, Kuwait, and Afghanistan while with The Dallas Cowboys.
- She also served under a government contractor working closely with Aerospace Defense, NASA, and Telemetry earning a top-secret security clearance.
- She is also a former spokesmodel and mentor for Varsity Spirit Fashions and University Cheerleaders Association.
- She got her breakthrough when she was cast as one of the main members on the Bravo Television reality show, "The Real Housewives of Dallas" in 2016. She has been on the show for 5 years now.
- In 2017, she started an online clothing boutique Brandi Land with her friend and sister-in-law.
Who is Brandi Redmond married to?
Source: Instagram @brandiredmond
Brandi Redmond is a married woman and has been married just once to date. Her only marriage is with her high school sweetheart, Bryan Redmond with whom she has been dating since 8th grade. Bryan is an American real estate developer and the CIO of Suntex Marinas with whom Brandi got married on September 27, 2003. The couple has been married for almost 18 long years and is blessed with four children: 3 daughters; Brooklyn Redmond(b. 2009), Brinkley Redmond(b. 2011), and Brilynn Redmond(b. 2021), and adopted son Bruin Redmond(b. 2017).
After trying to conceive a third child, the couple was asked if they wanted to adopt a baby boy from their good friend Stephanie Hollman. The adoption was officially finalized in 2018.
However, recently in May 2021, she addressed a video of Bryan allegedly cheating on her at The Real Housewives of Dallas Reunion. Besides, she supports charities both locally and nationally, including Operation Smile, The Community Partners of Dallas, and Folds of Honor.
How much is Brandi Redmond worth?
Brandi Redmond has quite good earnings from her professional career as a TV reality personality. Having her career started initially as a cheerleader, Brandi has managed to come a long way up becoming one of the popular TV personalities in her decade-long career. Her net worth is estimated to be around $4 million.
Height, Weight & Measurements
Brandi Redmond is a beautiful lady with a well-maintained body physique in her 30s. She stands tall with a height of 5ft. 7inch.(1.7m) while her body weighs around 60kg(132lbs). She has a maintained body physique of around 36-25-37 inches with 36B as her bra size. She has a fair complexion with brown hair and blue eyes.