Facts About Brandon Leake
|30 Years Old
|Place Of Birth
|Stockton, California, USA
|Danielle Marie Gibson
|Anna Rebekah Leake
|September 2, 2017
|Aaliyah James Leake
|1.8m (5 feet and 9 inches)
|75kg (165 lbs.).
|$1 million (estimated)
Brandon Leake is an American spoken word poet, arts educator, and motivational speaker. He is best known for being the winner of American Got Talent Season 15. He became the first spoken word poet act to receive the Golden Buzzer earning a Golden Buzzer from the Judge, Howie Mandel on June 30, 2020.
He is quite active in social media platforms with over 52.3k followers on Instagram @brandon_leake_ctm and over 8k followers on Twitter @Called_To_Move. He also runs a self-titled YouTube channel with over 11.4k subscribers.
What is Brandon Leake famous for?
- Famous as the winner of American Got Talent Season 15.
Where was Brandon Leake born?
Brandon Leake was born on May 12, 1993, in Stockton, California, the USA. He was born and raised by a single mother, Carla Leake-Gibson. He had a sister named Danielle Marie Gibson, who died in 1997 when she was just eight months old.
He holds an American nationality and belongs to African-American nationality. His zodiac sign is Taurus. His rebellious belief is not known.
However, there is no information about his educational qualification.
Brandon Leake AGT Winner 2020
- On October 20, 2014, Brandom Leake released a Poetic Movement EP. He then released a debut album, In My Thoughts in 2016
- In September 2018, He released a five track EP, The Classics EP. In the following month, he released a full-length digital album with 14 tracks of spoken poetry.
- On September 4, 2018, he went on 'The Dark side Tour' which ended on December 13, 2018. On the tour, he has performed in several locations such as New Zealand, Mexico, Canada, and 36 U.S. states.
- On June 30, 2020, Brandon Leake auditioned at the 15th Season of American Got Talent and earned the Golden Buzzer from the judge, Howie Mandel which send him directly to the Quarterfinals. At the audition, he performed a spoken word poem, which was about his late sister.
- In Quarterfinal, Brandon performed a spoken word poem about the mother's love and racial injustice which made all judges give him a standing ovation.
- Receiving enough votes, he advanced to the semifinal where he performed a spoken word poem about the letters to his dad about how he missed out on many of his major life moments. Again, all judges gave him standing ovations.
- He then advanced to the finals where he performed a spoken word poem in the form of a prayer to his daughter Aaliyah.
- Thereafter, in the finale, he performed a short spoken-word piece about what experienced he got from the Americas Got Talent. Finally, Brandon was announced as the winner ahead of Broken Roots, Cristina Rae, Roberta Battaglia, and Alan Silva. As the winner, he won $1 million prize money, a new KIA car, and the headlining of a show in Las Vegas.
- Besides, Brandon is also the founder and CEO of an organization, 'Called to Move', which aids youth in self-actualizing and personally developing through the art of poetry.
- Also, he has published a poetry chapbook.
Brandon Leake Wife and Daughter
Brandon Leake is a married man. He is married to Anna Rebekah Leake. The couple first introduced by their mutual friend during his Dark Side Tour at a show at Stockton, California. Finally, the couple got married on September 2, 2017, after dating for almost a year. The couple welcomed a daughter, Aaliyah James Leake on February 29, 2020.
How tall is Brandon Leake?
Brandon Leake is a handsome guy with a well-maintained body. He stands at a height of 1.8m (5 feet and 9 inches) tall and her body weighs around 75kg (165 lbs.). He has a pair of Black eyes and his hair color is also Black. His sexual orientation is Straight.
What is the net worth of Brandon Leake?
Brandon Leake has earned a good amount of money from his profession spoken word poet and motivational speaker. After winning The American Got Talent in September 2020, his net worth is estimated to be $1 million. He also owns a KIA. However, his salary and other assets are not known.