Last updated on June 25th, 2023 at 04:19 am
Facts About Brandon Smiley
|Celebrated Name||Brandon Smiley|
|Age||33 Years Old|
|Nick Name||Brandon Smiley|
|Birth Name||Brandon Smiley|
|Place Of Birth||USA|
|Siblings||Aaryn Smiley, D'Essence Elizabeth, Malik Smiley, and Craig Smiley|
|Net Worth||$5 million|
|Source of Wealth||Comedy Career|
|Height||6 feet or 1.82 m or 182 cm|
|Weight||67 KG or 141 lbs|
|Death Date||29th January 2023|
Brandon Smiley was an American comedian, actor, and celebrity kid who was best known for being the son of Rickey Smiley. His father, Rickey Smiley, is a stand-up comedian, TV host, radio personality, and actor. Brandon was in a relationship with Brooke Antonette at the time of his death and was also a father to their daughter, Storm Smiley.
Likewise, the comedian is known for his prank phone calls and for being the host of the nationality syndicated "Rickey Smiley Morning Show" based in Atlanta. Brandon Smiley's untimely death on 29th January 2023 has shocked the world.
Who are the parents of Brandon Smiley?
Brandon Smiley was born on 9th February 1990 in the United States of America with the full name of Brandon Jamaad Smiley. He was the son of his father, Rickey Smiley, and his mother, Brenda. His parents split after 12 years of their marriage. He had nine siblings out of which four of them are Aaryn Smiley, D'Essence Elizabeth, Malik Smiley, and Craig Smiley. His sister, Aaryn Smiley was fatally shot during a road rage incident on July 6, 2020. Now, she is alive and safe. Carolita Smiley Lester was her grandmother. Regarding his ethnic background, he belonged to the African-American ethnicity and he held American nationality. For his education, Brandon attended and graduated from Shippensburg University in Pennsylvania.
What did Rickey Smiley do for a living?
- Following in the footsteps of his dad, Rickey Smiley, he became a comedian and TV personality. He had been spotted in his father's show. He was featured along with his dad in the 2000 season of BET's ComicView program in which he was the host of the show.
- Brandon had a talent for making people laugh with his comedic face and talks. He performed at various comedy clubs as well.
- He gained huge fame among the public after he performed at "The Star Dome" in 2020. Likewise, the comedy star had also made his appearance in The Nashville Network, Uptown Comedy Club, and Comic Escape. He even represented himself in "Two of My Toes Fell Off" and another prank phone call where Smiley calls a pharmacy.
- He also became the morning show personality for a radio station, "KBFB" in Dallas, Texas in 2004. The show includes trademark prank calls, as well as news, information, and the latest hip-hop music.
- Moreover, he had been featured in "Ice Cube’s Friday After Next" and appeared in the TV show "Rickey Smiley For Real". His comedy performance was his source of living.
How much is Brandon Smiley's net worth?
Brandon Smiley was a comedian, media face, actor, social media influencer, and celebrity kid. He was widely known for his comedic skills. His income sources were from his comedy career, live shows, social media, and more. His real-life comedy and punch lines have been liked by a lot of people.
Brandon Smiley had a net worth of $1.5 million at the time of his death. On the other side, the net worth of his dad, Rickey Smiley, is estimated to have $5 million. Performing comedy gigs at various places, Brandon grabbed the huge attention of the people. He even owned branded cars and a beautiful house. He lived a lavish lifestyle before his demise.
Who is Brandon Smiley's girlfriend?
Brandon Smiley was in a relationship prior to his death. He was in a romantic affair with his girlfriend whose name was Brooke Antonette. They were dating since February 2019. While talking about their marital status, he was unmarried. The duo enjoyed their life a lot.
Brandon and Brooke also had children. The duo was blessed with a daughter, Storm Smiley who was born on 31st July 2019. Their kid was three years old as of now. Brandon and Brooke loved their daughter a lot and they even shared a lot of numerous pictures with their baby girl on social media.
How did Brandon Smiley die?
Brandon Smiley died on 29th January 2023. He dies at 32. Comedian Rickey Smiley shared pictures and videos on social media of the funeral and burial Saturday of his son, Brandon Smiley. "I had to say goodbye to my son Brandon Smiley today, but God is still good and I won’t complain," said Smiley, a Birmingham native, in a post on Twitter, with a video of the burial from Forest Hill Cemetery in Birmingham. " "Saying goodbye to my son yesterday before his Standing Ovation ceremony," he wrote.
His cause of death has not been announced, but no foul play is suspected. He was found unresponsive inside his residence by a friend, according to the Jefferson County Coroner’s Office. The discovery was made by a friend at 10:07 a.m. on Jan. 29 in the 2300 block of 31st Ave. North. Brandon Smiley was taken to UAB Hospital where he was pronounced dead at 10:52 a.m. Chief Deputy Coroner Bill Yates said an autopsy performed early Monday found no evidence of trauma or foul play and the cause of death is pending additional laboratory studies.
How tall was Brandon Smiley?
Brandon Smiley was a funny comedian whose comedy gigs impressed a lot of the audience towards him. He had an athletic bodytype with a charming smile and a glowing face.
Brandon had a tall height of 6 feet or 1.82 m or 182 cm. His bodyweight consisted of 67 KG or 141 lbs. He had a hair color of black and his eye color was black. He had pierced his ears.
Trivias About Brandon Smiley You Need To Know.
- He graduated in 2000 from Shippensburg University, Pennsylvania.
- He is known for his musical talent and has often appeared on his father’s shows, showcasing his skills.
- He rose to prominence with his stand-up comedy, which often features comedic skits and impersonations.
- He has released several comedy albums, including “Still Standing” and “Hilarious.”
- Smiley is best known for his morning radio show, “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show,” which is syndicated in over 50 markets across the US.