Facts About Brantley Gilbert
|Celebrated Name||Brantley Gilbert|
|Age||38 Years Old|
|Nick Name||Brantley Gilbert|
|Birth Name||Brantley Gilbert|
|Profession||American Singer , Songwriter|
|Place Of Birth||Jefferson, Georgia|
|Siblings||1; Kolby Gilbert|
|College / University||Georgia College and State University|
|Net Worth||$15 Million|
|Salary||Will Add Soon|
|Source of Wealth||Singing Career|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Body Measurement||Will Add Soon|
Brantley Keith Gilbert, popularly known as Brantley Gilbert is an American country music singer, songwriter, and record producer. As a singer, he has released 5 studio albums and 1 compilation albums. He has four country chart number-one singles. They are "Country Must Be Country Wide", "You Don't Know Her Like I Do", "Bottoms Up", and "One Hell of an Amen". He is currently signed to the Valory division of Big Machine Records. He has won several awards in his career including 3 ACM awards.
He also runs a self-titled YouTube channel which has over 1.05 million followers. On Instagram, he has over 1.4 million followers.
What is Brantley Gilbert Famous For?
- Has four number-one singles in the country chart, "Country Must Be Country Wide", "You Don't Know Her Like I Do", "Bottoms Up", "One Hell of an Amen", and "What Happens in a Small Town".
- Won the ACM New Male Artist Award in 2013.
Where was Brantley Gilbert Born?
Brantley Gilbert was born on 20 January 1985. His birth name is Brantley Keith Gilbert. his birth place is in Jefferson, Georgia in the United States. He holds an American nationality. He belongs to white ethnicity. His religion is Christian. He was born to a father, Keith Gilbert, and a mother, Becky Gilbert. His zodiac sign is Aquarius. He attended Georgia College and State University.
He moved to Nashville to pursue his music career.
Brantley Gilbert Music career
- Brantley Gilbert signed to Warner Chappell Publishing after he moved to Nashville to pursue a music career.
- He then signed to the independent label, Average Joes Entertainment.
- He then released his debut studio album, Modern Day Prodigal Son in 2009.
- Under the same record label, he released his second studio album, Halfway to Heaven in 2010.
- RIAA gold-certified his second studio album, Halfway to Heaven.
- He signed with Valory Music Co., a division of Big Machine Records in 2011.
- He re-released his album, Halfway to Heaven with a new recording and bonus tracks in 2011.
- His singles "Country Must Be Country Wide" and "You Don't Know Her Like I Do" from his album, Halfway to Heaven reached number one in the country chart.
- He embarked on an eight-day USO tour to entertain American service members stationed in Italy and Kuwait in 2013.
- He released his third studio album, Just As I Am in May 2014.
- His third studio album reached number in the country chart. Two of his hit singles from the album are "Bottoms Up" and "One Hell of an Amen".
- He released a compilation album, Read Me My Rights in March 2015.
- His third studio album was certified platinum.
- He released his fourth studio album, The Devil Don't Sleep in January 2017. His hit singles from this album were "The Weekend" and "The Ones That Like Me".
- The album also reached number one in the country chart.
- He released a lead single, "What Happens in a Small Town" with Lindsay Ell, from his fifth studio album in 2018.
- He later released his fifth studio album, Fire & Brimstone in October 2019.
- The album reached number one in the country album chart.
- He released a new single "Hard Days" in June 2020.
- Gilbert has also written songs for Colt Ford and Jason Aldean. Aldean covered Gilbert's singles, "Dirt Road Anthem" and "My Kinda Party" for his album, My Kinda Party.
- He has also written the track "The Same Way" on Aldean's album 9.
Brantley Gilbert Tours
- Headlined Hell on Wheels Tour with Brian Davis, Greg Bates, and Uncle Kracker in 2012.
- Headlined The Blackout Tour January with Brian Davis, Michael Ray, and Canaan Smith in 2016.
- Headlined Take It Outside Tour with Colt Ford and Justin Moore in 2016.
- Headlined The Devil Don't Sleep Tour with Tucker Beathard and Luke Combs in 2017.
- Headlined The Ones That Like Me Tour in 2018.
- Co-Headlined Kid Rock's Red Blooded Rock N Roll Redneck Extravaganza Tour in 2018.
- Headlined Not Like Us Tor in 2019.
Brantley Gilbert Awards
- 2012 Academy of Country Music Awards - New Male Vocalist of the Year.
- 2012 ACM award - Breakthrough Artist Single of the Year for "You Don't Know Her Like I Do".
- 2013 CRS - New Faces.
- 2013 Country Music Association Awards - CMA Triple Play Award for "Country Must Be Country Wide", "You Don't Know Her Like I Do", and "Dirt Road Anthem".
- 2013 ACM award - Top New Male Artist.
- 2014 American Music Award - Favorite Country Album for Just As I Am.
- 2015 iHeartRadio Music Award - Renegade Award.
- 2017 BMI Country Award - Top 50 Songs for "The Weekend".
- Nominated for two Billboard Music Awards in 2015.
- Nominated for two CMT Music Awards in 2016 and 2019.
Brantley Gilbert Wife
Brantley Gilbert is a married man. He is married to Georgia schoolteacher Amber Cochran in June 2015. They had a small ceremony at his home. The couple welcomed their first child, a son, Barrett Hardy-Clay Gilbert on 11 November 2017. Their second child, a daughter, Braylen Hendrix Gilbert was born on 9 September 2019.
He previously dated country music singer and actress Jana Kramer. They started dating in 2012 and got engaged on his 28th birthday on 20 January 2013. However, they split in August 2013.
Brantley Gilbert Height
Brantley Gilbert stands at a height of 1.83 m i.e. 6 feet tall. He has an average body build. He has a body weight of 80 kg. His eye color is green and his hair color is light brown.
Brantley Gilbert Net Worth
Brandley Gilbert is one of the popular country music artists. Having released 5 studio albums and 1 compilation albums, he makes major of his income from his music career. His income comes from contracts, record sales, tours, and concerts. He has earned his fortune from the music industry. His net worth is estimated at $15 million at present.
Trivias About Brantley Gilbert You Need To Know.
- His singles "You Don't Know Her Like I Do" and "More Than Miles" including others are inspired by his wife, Amber Cochran.
- He has a tattoo showing support of the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.
- He faced a near-fatal truck accident when he was 19 years old.