Brendon Todd - Bio, Net Worth, Married, Wife, Family, Career, Golf, PGA, Tour, Ranking, Titles, Golf Swing, Career Earnings, Age, Facts, Wiki, Height
Brendon Todd is an American professional golfer who currently plays on the PGA Tour and the Web.com Tour. Been professional in golf since 2007, Todd has always managed to have the best results in major championships including 3 PGA Tour wins, 2 Web.com Tour wins, 1 NGA Hooters Tour wins and 1 eGolf Professional Tour win.
With his Tripel bogey on June 27, 2020, Toss wasn't able to become the first three-time PGA Tour winner in the 2019-2020 season. Todd had had his best season as he started it with four consecutive missed cuts before coming back to have back-to-back wins with the Bermuda Championship and Mayakoba Classic in November 2019.
Besides, Todd is active in the social media site with over 2600 followers on his Instagram: @brendontoddpga.
What is Brendon Todd Famous for?
- Famous as a professional golfer playing for PGA Tour.
Where was Brendon Todd Born?
Brendon Todd was born on July 22, 1985, in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States. His birth name is Brendon Todd. His nationality is American. Todd belongs to White ethnicity while Leo is his zodiac sign.
Todd grew up in Cary, North California where he attended Green Hope High School and was a part of Prestonwood Country Club where he played his junior golf. At Green Hope, he won the North Carolina High School 4A classification individual championship in his freshman, junior, and senior seasons. He also won the title as a freshman in 2000.
Later, he attended the University of Georgia, where he was a part of the 2005 team that won the National Championship. During the time, he was also a four-time All-American.
What Does Brendon Todd Do For Living?
- Brendon Todd began his professional career after he joined the Nationwide Tour in 2008.
- The same year, he joined he won the Utah Championship, and also finished 19th on the money list and eventually earned a spot on the PGA Tour in 2009.
- Todd became the first player on the Nationwide Tour to ace the same hole twice in the same tournament at the 2009 Athens Regional Foundation Classic.
- In his rookie season on the PGA Tour in 2009, he made only 5 of 21 cuts and did not earn a tour card for 2010.
- Todd rejoined the Nationwide Tour in 2010. He was medalist at the season-ending qualifying school to return to the PGA Tour in 2011.
- In 2012, he was the final person to retain any status on the PGA Tour. By the end f the year, he also had full Web.com Tour status.
- In 2013, Todd won his second Web.com Tour event, the 2013 Stadion Classic at UGA.
- On May 18, 2014, Todd won his first PGA Tour event, in his 77th start at the HP Byron Nelson Championship. The win earned Todd a two-year tour exemption and ensured a first visit to The Masters in 2015.
- With his marvelous win in 2014, he earned himself a place in Top 60 in the Official World Golf Ranking. He also earned entry as 17th into his first major, the U.S. Open.
- On November 3, 2019, Todd won the Bermuda Championship on the PGA Tour by four shots over 54-hole leader Harry Higgs. Following, on November 18, Todd won the Mayakoba Golf Classic for his second straight win.
- On June 27, 2020, Todd fired his career lowest round of 61 during the third round of the Travelers Championship. He lacked 2 strokes over Dustin Johnson.
Brendon Todd Wife
Brendon Todd is married to his beautiful wife, Rachel Todd. The couple got married in 2009, and have been celebrating their 11th anniversary in 2020. They are blessed with their 2 daughters and a son. His 5-year old son also plays golf.
Brendon Todd Career Earnings
Brendon Todd has quite good earnings from his professional career as a golfer. Having been in this field for over years, Todd has managed to amass a healthy fortune from his several matches and wins.
His net worth is estimated to be around $7.4 million. Within his 10 years long career at PGA Tour, Todd has managed to earn a total of $2,701,598 with 17 events ranking at no. 12.
How Tall is Brendon Todd?
Brendon Todd is a good-looking man in his 30s. With his golf techniques and well-maintained body physique, Todd has managed to win several hearts all around the country. Todd stands tall with a height of 6ft. 3inch.(1.91m) while his body weighs around 82kg(180 lbs). He has a fair complexion with brown hair and green eyes.
Trivias About Brendon Todd You Need To Know.
- Brendon Todd won the North Carolina High School 4A classification individual championship in his freshman, junior, and senior seasons.
- Todd was a four-time All-American at the University of Georgia.