Last updated on August 21st, 2022 at 05:16 pm
Facts About Brian Stelter
|Celebrated Name||Brian Stelter|
|Age||37 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Brian Stelter|
|Profession||Journalist , Political Commentator|
|Place Of Birth||Maryland|
|High School||Damascus High School|
|Children||1; Sunny Ray Stelter|
|Body Measurement||Will Add Soon|
|Net Worth||$10 Million|
|Salary||Will Add Soon|
|Source of Wealth||Journalism Career and Political Commentator Career|
Brian Stelter is an American political commentator best known as the chief media correspondent for CNN and the host of the CNN program "Reliable Sources". He is also a former media reporter for the New York Times. He created TVNewser(now "Adweek").
Stelter made headlines with his latest book according to which Fox News host Sean Hannity, one of President Donald Trump’s biggest supporters backbit about the President saying, "Trump is a bats--t crazy person". He is also active on the social media platform with around 32k followers on Instagram: @brianshelter and around 729k followers on Twitter: @brianshelter.
What is Brian Stelter famous for?
- Famous as an American political commentator and the host of the CNN program "Reliable Sources".
Where is Brian Stelter from?
Brian Stelter was born on September 3, 1985. His birthplace is Damascus, Maryland. She belongs of American nationality. His ethnicity is White Caucasian while Virgo is his zodiac sign.
He was born as the only son of Mark Shelter(father) and Donna Shelter(mother). He was raised in his hometown, Damascus. When he was 15, his father died. He did his schooling at Damascus High School and graduated in 2003. Later, he attended Towson University. While in the University, he became the editor-in-chief of The Towerlight from 2005-07. He also created a blog network "TV Newser" as a student which he later sold to Mediabistro.
His blog network has become part of the Adweek blog network. He graduated in May 2007 from his university with a Bachelor's degree in Journalism and Mass Communication.
Brian Stelter's Career: Highlights
- Brian Stelter started his professional career in July 2007 by joining the American newspaper, The New York Times as a media reporter. He had been the anchor of CNN's "Reliable Sources" since November 2013. However, Stelter is scheduled to leave the Network following its final episode on August 21, 2022, after CNN canceled Reliable Sources on August 18, 2022.
- He was the chief media correspondent for CNN which was previously held by Howard Kurtz. He also featured prominently in the 2011 documentary Page One: Inside the New York Times.
- Stelter has also written the book "HOAX, the untold story of Trump and Fox News". The book is set to be released on 25th August 2020.
Who is Brian Stelter married to?
The American news commentator, Brian Shelter is married to Jamie Shupak. Shupak is a traffic anchor for the American news television channel "NYI". The couple tied the knot on February 22, 2014, in a Jewish ceremony. The couple has two children, a daughter named Sunny Ray Stelter born in May 2017, and a son named Sunny Stelter born in August 2019.
Previously in 2011, he dated CNBC anchor, Nicole Lapin. When they were dating, he denied covering CNBC.
At present, Stelter and his family are living in the Lincoln Square Neighbourhood on the Upper Westside of Manhattan. Besides, Stelter recently faced an unexpected grilling from a teenage journalist about his network's overly opinionated anchors.
What is the net worth of Brian Stelter?
The American news commentator, Brian Stelter has good earnings from his profession. He has an estimated net worth of $10 million as of now. His net worth includes all his property and his present earnings. He is living a luxurious lifestyle with his earnings.
How tall is Brian Stelter?
Trivias About Brian Stelter You Need To Know.
- He had already worked as a medical reporter for the New York Times and the editor of TV Newser.
- He served as editor-in-chief of The Towerlight from 2005 to 2007.
- His hometown is in Damascus, Maryland, the USA.
- He was born to Donna and Mark Stelter, his parents.