Last updated on August 19th, 2023 at 01:15 am
Facts About Brigid Kosgei
|Celebrated Name||Brigid Kosgei|
|Age||29 Years Old|
|Nick Name||Brigid Kosgei|
|Birth Name||Brigid Jepscheschir Kosgei|
|Birth Nation||Kenya, Africa|
|Place Of Birth||Kenya|
|Height||5 feet 7 in|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
|Source of Wealth||As a Marathoner|
|Links||Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter|
Today we are going talk about a Kenyan marathon runner who won the 2018 Chicago Marathon and winner of the 2019 Elite Marathon. She is none other than Brigid Kosgei who is a young marathon runner. She has gained fame in a very short period of time and at a very early age. Brigid keeps on setting records in every marathon she participates in. Now her personal time is 2:18:35. She also won a cross country event and the Kalya Half Marathon in Kenya. She has not much come to the lights of the camera, so we have very little information about her. So we will be knowing some of her personal information and the marathon in which she has appeared. We will also know some of her records. Let us reveal Brigid Kosgei Net Worth, Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, and Boyfriend.
What is Brigid Kosgei known for?
- A Kenyan female marathon runner.
- The winner of the 2018 Chicago Marathon and winner of the 2019 Elite Marathon.
Where is Brigid Kosgei born?
Back to her early life, Brigid Kosgei was born in Kenya. She was born in Kenya hence she holds Kenyan citizenship. She was born to the Kosgei parents whose names are yet to be revealed by her. Her full name is Brigid Jepscheschir Kosgei. Brigid has not revealed any information regarding her siblings, so for now, we can assume she is the only child of her parents. She completed her schooling from Kenya. However, she has not much revealed about her schooling life and her achievements at school. We do not know that she ever attended university or not.
When did Brigid Kosgei pursue her Marathon career?
- Brigid Kosgei’s career began 3 years ago. Brigid came second at the Lisbon Marathon in a personal time of 2:24:45 in 2016. The marathon was won by Sarah Chepchirchir in 2016.
- In 2017, Brigid participated in Bogota Half Marathon and came in the first position. She came third at the Copenhagen Half Marathon. By the end of 2017, she participated and came second in the Chicago marathon. She came second with a personal time of 2:20:22 which was best of her career. In 2017, Brigid won Honolulu Marathon. She beat all the past record of five minutes.
- With the starting of 2018, Brigid came second in the London Marathon which was won by Vivian Cheruiyot. She faced an injury in Bogota Marathon and after she recovered it, she decided to run in Great North Run. She came second in the marathon. She won the 2018 Chicago Marathon by setting up a personal best time of 2:18:35. She also won a cross country event in Eldoret, Kenya, and the Kalya Half Marathon.
- In 2019 She won the Landon Marathon n a personal best of 2:18:20, ahead of Kenyan compatriot Vivian Cheruiyot, who crossed the line at 2:20:14.
Does Brigid Kosgei have a boyfriend?
Coming to her relationship status, she has not revealed anything about her dating life nor she has uploaded any pictures with his boyfriend. As of now, she focuses her races to stable her marathon career.
How much is Brigid Kosgei net worth?
Brigid Kosgei has gained fame in a very short period of time. She has performed good and has made it to the top position in every marathon she has participated in. She has set a personal best time of 2:18:35. During all this, she has made a significant amount of money. She has won many races which have helped her making huge money. Brigid Kosgei net worth and salary of 2019 is under review. In the case of disclosed, we will let you know.
How tall is Brigid Kosgei?
Observing her body physics, Brigid has an athletic body build with decent height is 5 feet 7 inches and balanced weight 110 lbs. There is no information about her physical structure in media yet. If you know, please share with us by using the comment.
Trivias About Brigid Kosgei You Need To Know.
- Kosgei won the 2019 London Marathon, becoming the youngest woman ever to win the event.