Brooke Bailey - Bio, Net Worth, Age, Husband, Family, Children, Height
Brooke Bailey is a reality personality, fashion model, and entrepreneur from the USA who is best known for her appearance on "Basketball Wives: LA" in seasons one and two. Moreover, she has worked as a professional model who has appeared on the covers of Smooth Magazine and Low Rider Magazine. She also owned a hair salon as well as a Phat & Juicy Burger franchise. She later founded the company My Life Cleanse. She returned to Basketball Wives in its 10th season.
Brooke Bailey Known For
- Brooke Bailey is a reality TV personality.
- She is known for being cast on "Basketball Wives: LA" in seasons one and two.
What is Brooke Bailey's Ethnicity?
On 13th July 1977, Brooke Bailey was born in California, USA. She holds American nationality and her ethnicity is American-African. Her present age is 45 as of 2022. Her zodiac sign is Cancer as per her birthdate. She was born into a Christian religious family. She also has a brother with whom she grew up. She became a stay-at-home mother after high school after giving birth to her daughter at the age of nineteen. She has not clearly stated the details about her parent's and siblings' names as well as educational qualification information.
What does Brooke Bailey do for a living?
- Brooke Baile came to huge fame after she started appearing on "Basketball Wives: LA". She was in the first and second seasons of the reality show.
- She has also worked as a professional model on the covers of Smooth Magazine and Low Rider Magazine.
- She also owned a hair salon as well as a Phat & Juicy Burger franchise.
- She later founded the company My Life Cleanse.
- She currently owns a few businesses in the fashion and beauty industry.
- As an entrepreneur, she owns an online cosmetic store dealing in skincare and beauty products. She also owns an online apparel store known as Opulent Icon.
- She returned to Basketball Wives in its 10th season, after initially replacing original cast member Imani Showalter in season 2.
- Brooke currently stars alongside Shaunie O'Neal, Jackie Christie, Malaysia Pargo, Jennifer Williams, Brandi Maxiell, DJ Duffey, Angel Brinks, British Williams, Nia Dorsey, and Noria-Dorsey Taggart.
- Brooke's storyline this season has followed the star's journey with in vitro fertilization (IVF) in the hopes of completing her family, according to a VH1 synopsis of the show.
Who is Brooke Bailey married to?
Brooke Bailey is no longer married. She divorced her husband Ronnie Holland in 2022. In an Instagram story she posted via Meaww, she seemingly spoke about her divorce posting, “endings can be peaceful." She didn’t specify that her post was directed at Ronnie, but some fans assume he is who she’s referring to.
The reason behind Brooke's decision to divorce Ronnie is a mystery for now, but she seems to be happy with her decision. In an Instagram story that she posted via The Jasmine Brand, she wrote, “Wife sounds better than girlfriend, but single sounds better than stupid. Yes. I’m single."
The duo was married back in 2014. After getting married, she posted about their wedding day and overall relationship on social media quite frequently. When she suddenly stopped mentioning him on Instagram altogether after their split, it was noticeable to fans. Brooke cleared out all the photo proof of her former marriage.
Currently, she is living a single life with her children. Her sexual orientation is straight.
Brooke has three children, one daughter (Kayla Bailey) and two sons. Her daughter, Kailey Bailey is a model but unfortunately, she died in a car accident recently. One of her son's names is Shumeci whereas the details about her youngest son is still to get disclosed yet.
She has been romantically linked to Rashard Lewis, a retired NBA player. He's the reason she's on Basketball Wives. She also dated Vernon Macklin from the Detroit Pistons at one point in her life.
Brooke Bailey's Daughter, Kayla Bailey Dies At 25
Brooke Bailey’s only daughter, Kayla Bailey, has died at the age of 25. The reality star, 45, announced her daughter’s passing on Sunday, September 25.
“Forever my baby, Pretty Black aka Kayla Nicole Bailey 💜🕊💔,” Brooke captioned a series of Instagram photos with Kayla over the years. “This is not a goodbye. Mommy will see you soon 🙏🏾.”
Bailey changed her Instagram bio to read: “FOREVER 💜🕊Kayla Nicole Bailey 3/2/97-9/25/22 #PrettyBlack.”
Kayla was in a car accident on Sunday, which Brooke confirmed by reposting an article about the crash. The cause of death, however, has yet to be announced.
“Kayla left a mark on so many lives,” Brooke added via her Instagram Story on Sunday. “She entered the room and demanded respect, love and attention. If you had the pleasure of meeting her and being friends with her, she has forever changed your life.”
“My baby girl is so Loved by all of youuuu !!!” Brooke shared via another Instagram Story message. “The love and support my family has received today is unreal and so appreciated.”
Nicki Minaj was one of the many stars who sent their well-wishes to the Basketball Wives LA alum and her family amid the tragedy. “💔💔💔💔💔💔💔,” the 39-year-old rapper commented on Brooke’s post. “RIH pretty girl👼! I love you Brooke🙏🏽💕,” her costar Brittish Williams added, while Shekinah Anderson replied, “Brooke I am soo sorry, My prays are with you and the family!! ❤️❤️🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿.”
Kayla’s brother Shu shared a series of photos from their childhood, revealing how heartbroken he is that she’s gone. “For years it’s been just us, but now that you’ve left me it’s just me,” he wrote via social media on Sunday. His mom then replied, “No baby. It’s still US.”
How much is Brooke Bailey's Net Worth?
Brooke Bailey is a reality personality, model, and entrepreneur whose net worth is estimated to have between $1 Million - $5 Million as of 2022. She is making her salary in thousand of dollars from her present job. Her main source of wealth comes from the entertainment industry and businesses. She is living a cool lifestyle at present. Her property and wealth details are still to get disclosed yet.
How tall is Brooke Bailey?
Brooke Bailey is a beautiful woman with a standing height of 5 ft 6 in. Her body weight consists of 52 Kg. She has a pair of brown eyes and her hair color is black. She maintains her body a lot by doing frequent exercise and she has got an average body type. She likes to wear fashionable clothes in attractive colors.
Trivias About Brooke Bailey You Need To Know.
- She appeared on "Basketball Wives: LA" in seasons one and two.
- She has appeared on covers of Smooth Magazine and Low Rider Magazine.
- She owned a hair salon as well as a Phat & Juicy Burger franchise.
- She founded the company My Life Cleanse.
- She became a stay-at-home mother after her high school after giving birth to her daughter at the age of nineteen.