Last updated on August 17th, 2023 at 11:33 pm
Facts About Bryan Christopher Williams
|Celebrated Name||Bryan Christopher Williams|
|Age||54 Years Old|
|Nick Name||Birdman, Baby, Stunna, B-32 Baby With The 32 Golds, Beatrice, Bubba, Atrice|
|Birth Name||Bryan Christopher Brooks|
|Place Of Birth||New Orleans|
|Birth Nation||United States|
|Best Known For||Founder of Cash Money Records|
|Children||2 (Bryan Williams Jr. and Bria Williams)|
|Genre||Hip Hop, Southern Hip Hop|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches|
|Net Worth||$90 million|
|Wife||Diana Levy (divorced)|
Bryan Christopher Williams, popular by his stage name Birdman is an American rapper, record executive, and entrepreneur. The 55-years old rapper previously used the name Baby, which was given to him after birth, until his then group Big Tymers was dismissed. He is the co-founder of Cash Money Records, founded with his brother Ronald "Slim" Williams. He has released four solo studio albums. He has also released a collaboration album and numerous tracks with fellow rapper and protege Lil Wayne. Birdman is given the credit of discovering and establishing Lil Wayne in the industry. Overall, he is a very talented rapper. He has also founded the project and hip hop supergroup Rich Gang, bringing attention to artists such as Young Thug and Rich Homie Quan.
Birdman and Toni Braxton Parted
It is almost certain that the Cash Money Records founder, Birdman, 55, and his singer and songwriter girlfriend, Toni Braxton, 51, have parted their ways. Earlier, Birdman shared an Instagram story that wrote, "It's over .....", depicting the end of his affairs with his fiancee. He then erased all the pictures on his Instagram account, leaving nothing behind.
Likewise, the singer, Braxton also went on to delete all of her Instagram photos. She then posted only a picture of her in a red dress.
She captioned it, " Starting a new chapter isn't always an easy choice...but ALWAYS choose to be chosen. Cheers to a new year"
Seems like they have had more differences that led them to part their ways. The couple got engaged earlier in February 2018.
Read More: Who is the Richest Rapper Birdman's Wife?
- Being an American rapper.
- Being the founder of Cash Money record label.
Early Life of Birdman
Birdman was born as Bryan Christopher Brooks (real name) on 15th February 1969. He chose to keep the surname of his mother. His father's name is Johnnie Williams and his mother's name is Gladys Brooks. He was born at Charity Hospital in New Orleans. His birth nation is the United States and he holds an American nationality. His zodiac sign is Aquarius. He follows the Christian religion. His mother died when he was 5 years old. Hence, Birdman and his siblings had a rough childhood, as he lived with his uncle for three years and a few years in foster care as well. His father won full custody of them and they started living with their father in Magnolia Projects in Central City, New Orleans. His name was eventually changed to Bryan Christopher Williams.
While growing Birdman and his step-brother Eldrick started committing robberies and selling heroin. They were arrested when Birdman was 16. At 18, Birdman and his brother were once again arrested for drug possession. He served 18 months in Elayn Hunt Correctional Center.
He has ten brothers and twelve sisters, including Ronald "Slim" Williams. One of Birdman's younger sisters, Tamara, was killed in a car accident in 2006. Due to their mother passing away at a young age, Birdman primarily raised his younger sister and referred to her as his "daughter". He also had a close relationship with his step-brother Eldrick Wise, who was killed in an unsolved murder in 1991. As of 2020, he celebrated her 51st birthday. His ethnicity is Black.
Career of Birdman
- In 1998, he and producer and DJ Mannie Fresh formed the duo, Big Tymers.
- They released their debut album 'How Ya Luv That?' in 1998.
- They later released 'I Got That Work' in 2000, 'Hood Rich' in 2002, and 'Big Money Heavyweight' in 2003.
- DJ Mannie left the group and resigned from Cash Money. Since then, he changed his stage name from "Baby" to "Birdman".
- The credit of discovering and establishing Lil Wayne is given to Birdman. He treated Lil Wayne as his son.
- Birdman was a father figure to Wayne. They have collaborated on numerous singles. They have released a collaborative album, 'Like Father, Like Son' in 2006. The album achieved success.
- He has released four solo studio albums till date.
- His solo studio albums are Birdman released in 2002, Fast Money Released in 2005, 5 * Stunna released in 2007, and Priceless released in 2009.
- He has collaborated with several popular artists including Lil Wayne, Young Jeezy, Rick Ross, Nicki Minaj, Drake, Tyga, French Montana, and many more.
- He also found the ground Rich Gang with Young Thug and Rich Homie Quan. Rich Gang released the self-titled album that was released in 2014.
- Earlier, he released a mixtape titled Rich Gang: Allstars in 2013. They later released their second Rich Gang mixtape, Rich Gang: Tha Tour Pt. 1 in 2014.
- He also collaborated with Jacques on his mixtape which was released in May 2016.
- He and his brother Slim founded a joint venture, Bronald Oil and Gas company in 2010. The company was founded to explore gas and oil. However, the project never went to the floor.
- In April 2016, he launched his own merchandise line, "Respek".
- He combined his record label Cash Money with Lil Wayne's Young Money to form a YMCMB (Young Money Cash Money Billionaires). The conflict between two began in 2014, as Birdman refused to release the completed album, Tha Carter V, according to Lil Wayne's statement. Wayne expressed his feelings by stating he felt he and his creative partner were being held, prisoners.
- Lil Wayne filed a lawsuit against Birdman and joined Jay-Z's Tidal.
- The ownership of the Young Money was granted entirely to Lil. Wayne as part of the legal settlements with Birdman.
- Birdman announced the release date of his mixtape with his protege Jacquees on 26th April 2016 which went on to be released on 27th May 2016.
Personal Life of Birdman
The 55-years old American rapper started dating singer Toni Braxton in May 2016. Their relation advanced into the next level when they got engaged in February 2018. She made the announcement on her reality TV show Braxton Family Values. Their affair reportedly ended in the first month of 2019. Toni Braxton is an American singer and songwriter best known for her song Unbreak My Heart. As of now, he is assumed to be single.
Previously, he was married to the Venezuelan model Diana Levy. They tied a knot to each other in 2012. Birdman and his wife later separated in 2016. He also has two children. His son, Bryan Williams Jr. was born in 1997 and his daughter Bria Williams was born in 1998.
Net Worth of Birdman
Birdman is a famous rapper and with his rapping career, he has accumulated the huge amount of money. Forbes listed him as the fifth-highest earning star in hip-hop in 2013, as he earned $21 million in that year, which previously estimated his net worth of $125 million in the previous year. As of 2018, his net worth is estimated at around $90 million. Whereas his net worth as of 2020 is believed to have $80 Million. His exact salary is under review as of now. But he is satisfied with his earnings and he is living a luxurious lifestyle from his earnings.
Body Measurements of Birdman
The 55-years old American rapper is a handsome hunk with a charming personality. He has got a glowing face attracting a lot of people towards him. He stands at a height of 1.79 m i.e. 5 feet and 10 inches tall. He has a bodyweight of 185 lbs. He has a large body build. He usually keeps his head bald. He has brown eyes. Overall, he has got an average body build with a healthy body. His other body measurements will be added soon.
Trivias About Bryan Christopher Williams You Need To Know.
- He is very close to his step-brother Eldrick Wise.
- The name Bryan Christopher Brooks was changed to Bryan Christopher Williams after his father, Johnnie Williams won the custody of his children.
- He was arrested and charged with possession of nearly a pound of marijuana in Kingsport, Tennessee in 2007.
- Thomas Marasciullo sued Birdman, Lil Wayne, and their distribution outlets for using his voice without his permission in 2009.
- His father was killed in a car accident in 1996.
- His step-brother Eldrick Wise was killed in an unsolved murder in 1991.