Cade Fortin - Bio, Net Worth, Age, Personal Life, Girlfriend, Family, Current Team, Salary, Nationality, Parents, Height, Weight, Facts, Career, Wiki
Cade Fortin is an American footballer who is currently playing for South Florida Bulls Football and his playing position is quarterback. His shirt number is #6 for the team. Previously, he played for North Gwinnett High School. He was a four-star prospect by ESPN.com, who lists him as the No. 17 player nationally at his position and the No. 39 player in Georgia. In addition, he was nominated for the 2018 U.S. Army All-American Bowl prior to his senior year. During his 2020 season, he faced a lot of injuries whereas he was seen in action in two games (at Cincinnati and vs. Tulsa).
What is Cade Fortin Famous For?
- Being an American Footballer.
- Being a player for South Florida Bulls Football as a quarterback.
Where is Cade Fortin From?
Cade Fortin was born on 28th February 1999 in Atlanta. He spent his hometown in Suwanee, Georgia. He holds American nationality and his ethnicity is American-White. His race is White. He follows Christianity religion and Pisces is his Zodiac sign. About his parents, he was born to his father, Troy Fortin, and his mother, Debi Fortin. He also has three siblings; a brother and two sisters. His uncle, Roman Fortin played football at San Diego State and played 12 seasons in the NFL as an offensive lineman with the Chargers, Lions, and Falcons. His cousin, Turner Fortin, played football at Georgia from 2014-18. His sister, Alexa, is a setter on the Georgia volleyball team.
Concerning his education, Cae attended North Gwinnett High School where he majored in communication. He then attended North Carolina University.
Cade Fortin Career Timeline
- Cade Fortin played for North Gwinnett High School where he was a four-star prospect by ESPN.com, who listed him as the No. 17 player nationally at his position and the No. 39 player in Georgia.
- He was considered the No. 19 pro-style quarterback and the No. 50 player in Georgia by the 247Sports composite.
- He was ranked No. 34 at his position and No. 74 in Georgia by Rivals.
- He missed most of his senior season due to injury but threw for 1,841 yards and 16 TDs as a junior. He also ran for 512 yards and three scores.
- He played in the Georgia Elite All-Star Classic following his junior season.
- In addition, he was nominated for the 2018 U.S. Army All-American Bowl prior to his senior year. He was coached by Bill Stewart.
- He appeared in four games in his true freshman season in 2018 for North Carolina.
- Prior to his redshirt, he went 23-of-65 for 388 yards and a TD, while rushing for 76 yards and a TD on 14 carries.
- He saw his first action at ECU and went 3-of-6 for 15 yards and added a 17-yard run.
- He tallied 97 yards on 10-of-18 passing to go along with 44 yards rushing against Virginia Tech.
- He then threw for 276 yards and a TD versus NC State.
- He entered the 2019 season and visited Syracuse, Kansas, and Vanderbilt before joining USF before the start of the season.
- During his 2020 season, he faced a lot of injuries whereas he was seen in action in two games (at Cincinnati and vs. Tulsa.
- He completed 4-of-8 passes for 39 yards and ran four times for 39 yards on the year.
- He also led the offense for a series at Cincinnati and completed 2-of-6 passes for 14 yards.
- He had his best performance of the year vs. Tulsa, guiding the Bulls on a touchdown drive that saw him complete 2-of-2 passes for 25 yards and run four times for 39 yards before being knocked out of the game on his final run in the series.
Who is Cade Fortin Girlfriend?
Cade Fortin is not married yet and he is still young to get married. There is no news and rumors about him dating anyone and having affairs with anyone right now. Currently, he is focusing on his career rather than being in a relationship. His sexual orientation is straight and he is not gay.
What is Cade Fortin Net Worth?
Cade Fortin is an aspiring footballer whose net worth is estimated to have in thousands of dollars. His exact net worth and salary earning have not been revealed yet. His main source of income is from his football career and he is satisfied with his earnings. As of today, he is living a cool lifestyle. With his great playing skills, talent; he will achieve a great height in his career.
How tall is Cade Fortin and how much does he weigh?
Cade Fortin is a very handsome and young man with a tall height of 6 ft 3 in and his body weight consists of 221 lbs or 100 KG. His body type is athletic. He has a pair of pale yellow eyes and his hair color is blonde. His other body measurements are still to get disclosed yet. Overall, he has got a healthy body with a charming personality attracting a lot of people towards him.
Trivias About Cade Fortin You Need To Know.
- Cade Fortin was nominated for the 2018 U.S. Army All-American Bowl prior to his senior year.
- During his 2020 season, he faced a lot of injury whereas he was seen in action in two games (at Cincinnati and vs. Tulsa.
- Pisces is his Zodiac sign.
- He also has three siblings; a brother and two sisters with whom he grew up.