Caleb McLaughlin - Bio, Net Worth, Age, Family, Girlfriend, Height
Caleb Ronald McLaughlin, professionally known as Caleb McLaughlin is a versatile American actor and voice actor. He is re-known for the role of Lucas Sinclair in the Netflix series "Stranger Things". He started his career on the Broadways stage as young Simba in the musical The Lion King. McLaughlin starred in the BET miniseries "The New Edition Story" as Ricky Bell and the voice of Tico, the Squirrel in the Nickelodeon original film "Dora the Explorer". He is also famous for portraying the character of Ricky Bell in the miniseries "The New Edition Story". Additionally, Caleb was seen as Ghost (voice) in the TV series "Summer Camp Island" in 2018-2021.
- Being an American actor and voice actor.
- For playing Lucas Sinclair in the Netflix series "Stranger Things".
Caleb McLaughlin Talks "Stranger Things," "Concrete Cowboy," and Finding Peace
Caleb McLaughlin thinks he remembers a quote from Will Smith about happiness: "He was saying happiness is like a moment, but peace is everything," He tells Teen Vogue. "It's within yourself, and that's forever. I think it was Will Smith. I may be wrong," McLaughlin admits. But unlike many child stars from eras past, McLaughlin always had a sense of reality, of himself, of the importance of his family. "Growing up in the industry… I would say most of the stuff is positive as long as you make it positive," he says, his tone firm and friendly as he recalls his experiences in Hollywood. "It's only negative when you put yourself out there and don't ground yourself. I have a great team, and I have a great family behind me to help keep me grounded, keep my head straight, and just keep me focused."
"Before Stranger Things, before I was able to travel around the world, I lived in my own world in small-town Carmel, New York," he says. "Then when I was able to travel the world because of Stranger Things and meet different people, I was like, 'Wow, there's so much more to life than I thought. Everyone literally has their own lives.'" "I always knew "Stranger Things" was going to be great. I knew that it would move the needle and a lot of people would love it," McLaughlin says. "I want people to be able to be at peace with themselves and understand who they are," he says. "That's what I was able to do in 2020. Spend time with me not about who I was as Caleb the human, but Caleb the soul, the spirit."
What Nationality is Caleb McLaughlin?
Caleb McLaughlin took birth on 13th October 2001 with the real name of Caleb Reginald McLaughlin in New York City, New York, U.S. He is American by nationality and African-American by ethnicity. Similarly, his religious belief is in the Christian religion and his race is black. Caleb has celebrated his 20th birthday as of 2021 and as per his birthdate, his star sign is Libra. He is the son of his father, Corey McLaughlin Sr., and his mother, April McLaughlin. He has two sisters, including fellow actor Caitlyn McLaughlin, and a brother.
Talking about Caleb's education, he attended Kent Primary School and later attended George Fischer Middle School for one year. He studied dance for a year at Happy Feet Dance School in Carmel, New York, and then attended Seven Star School of Performing Arts in Brewster, New York for one year. He then studied at The Harlem School of the Arts under Aubrey Lynch.
What does Caleb McLaughlin do for a living?
- Caleb McLaughlin kicks off his acting career by playing the role of Noah in the film "Noah Dreams of Origami Fortunes" after which he made an appearance in "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit", and "Unforgettable" TV series.
- In the year of 2014, he starred in the TV show "Forever" in the role of Alejandro, and in 2015, he appeared as himself on the TV show "What Would You Do".
- In 2016, Caleb played the role of Jay-Jay in "Shades of Blue" and also started "Stranger Things" as the main role Lucas Sinclair.
- He also played in "Blue Bloods" as Tone Lane as well as he played the role of Ricky Bell in "The New Edition Story" for 3 episodes.
- In 2017, he appeared as himself in Lip Sync Battle in the episode of "The Cast of Stranger Things".
- As well, he gives voice to "Final Space" character Young Gary in 2017 and also made the voice acting in "Summer Camp Island as Ghost".
- In 2019, "Stranger things 3" is expected to be released in which he is in the role of Lucas Sinclair.
- Subsequently, his music video titled "Corso" was launched in 2021.
- In 2020, he made his feature film debut in "Concrete Cowboy", co-starring Idris Elba and Jharrel Jerome.
- McLaughlin was included as an honoree in the Forbes 30 Under 30 Class of 2021 list in the field of Hollywood and Entertainment in December 2020.
- Besides, he also encouraged people to vote in the 2020 US presidential election 2020.
Awards and Achievements
- Screen Actors Guild Awards for his work in "Stranger Things"
- NAACP Image Awards for his work in "Stranger Things"
Is Caleb McLaughlin Dating Anyone?
Caleb McLaughlin is an unmarried man. He is enjoying his singlehood. He is not in any relationships and he loves to be single. We hope Caleb will be seeing a beautiful girl in the future. Concerning his sexual orientation, he is straight.
How much is Caleb McLaughlin's Net Worth?
Caleb McLaughlin has a net worth of $3 million whereas he also earns a fine amount of salary which is around $250000 per episode. He is very much satisfied with his profession and its income. He earns his income through acting in films and advertising campaigns for various products. Caleb has appeared in a TV commercial for a clothing brand, Old Navy. He was cast alongside Ariana Grande and Jennette McCurdy in the commercial.
What is the Height of Caleb McLaughlin?
Caleb McLaughlin is very handsome and blessed with a sexy body. He stands for 5 feet 5 inches and weighs 55 kg. His biceps size is 12 inches and his waist size is 27 inches. His body measurement is 35-12-27 inches and his body build type is average. His pair of eye colors is dark brown and his hair color is black.
Trivias About Caleb McLaughlin You Need To Know.
- He began his acting career on the Broadway stage when he played Young Simba in The Lion King.
- He trained as a dancer at The Harlem School of the Arts.
- He was cast in the 2017 miniseries The New Edition Story.
- He played the good friend of Gaten Matarazzo's character in Netflix's Stranger Things.
- He has two sisters, including fellow actor Caitlyn McLaughlin, and a brother.