Cameron Boyce - Bio, Net Worth, Disney Star, Death, Cause of Death, Age, Fats, Wiki, Height, Family, Affair, Girlfriend, Real Name, Jessie, Parents
Cameron Boyce was an American actor who had acted in various movies such as "Mirrors", "Eagle Eye", "Grown up" and on television shows like "Jessie" and "Gamer's Guide to Pretty Much Thing". He was famous for his starring role as Luke Ross on the Disney Channel series "Jessie". Recently on 6th July 2019, he left the world at a young age of 20.
What was Cameron Boyce famous for?
- Famous as an American actor and for his role in the Disney series "Jessie".
- Recently on 6th July 2019, Cameron Boyce died in his sleep of a seizure stemming from an ongoing medical condition.
- Before his death, he was being treated from an ongoing medical condition.
When was Cameron Boyce born?
Cameron Boyce was born on 28th May 1999 in Los Angels, California, US. His birth name was Cameron Boyce. American was his nationality. His ethnicity was African-Jewish. Gemini was his zodiac sign.
He was born to Victor Boyce(father) and Libby Boyce(mother). His father is a cyclist while his mother is a social worker. He has a sister, Maya Boyce. His grandmother was one of the first African-Americans to attain high school.
He was raised in his hometown, California. He was interested in acting since his childhood. He did his schooling from Clinton High School in Los Angels. In 2008, he acted in the television series "That Green Gentleman" as a junior artist.
- Cameron Boyce started his professional acting career in July 2008 by playing the recurring role of Michael Cates Jr. on the TV series "General Hospital: Night Shift". In the same year, he acted in two movies, "Mirrors" and "Eagle Eye".
- He co-starred in the comedy movie "Grown Ups" in the role of Keith Feder in June 2010. In the same year, he also performed on the web series "The Legion of Extraordinary Dancers".
- He made his guest appearance on the Disney Channel series "Good Luck Charlie" in April 2011. In June, he also acted in the comedy movie "Judy Moody and the Not Bummer Summer". In the same year, he became one of the featured dancers on the Disney Channel series "Shake it up" and co-starred in Disney Channel series "Jessie".
- In the year 2015, he played the role of Carlos in Disney's Descendants. He also lent his voice for the animated shorts Descendants: Wicked World and it's sequel Descendants 2 in 2017.
- He had appeared in various TV series such as Jake and Never Land Pirates(2012-14), Ultimate Spider-Man(2014), Liv and Maddie(2015) and Code Black(2016). In the year 2018, he was cast as Becker in the ABC comedy television "Pilot Steps".
- He was cast in the role of Zach in the HBO's Mrs. Fletcher in 2019. He had also won a Young Artist Award in 2012.
Cause of Death
- Boyce, a youngster of 20 died on July 6, 2019, at his home in Los Angeles. The cause of his death was a seizure which was a result of an ongoing medical condition called "Epilepsy" for which he was treated for a long time.
How was Cameron Boyce's personal life?
The late American actor, Cameron Boyce wasn't married. He was also not in any relationship in 2019. Previously, he had dated American actress, Brenna D'Amico from 2015 to 2017 and Peyton List from 2012 to 2015.
He was also active in social media with 14.3 million followers on Instagram.
What was the net worth of Cameron Boyce?
The late American actor, Cameron Boyce had an estimated net worth of $5 million USD as of 2019.
His worth includes all his property and his earnings from movies and TV series. He had a Luxurious life.
How tall was Cameron Boyce?
The 20 years aged, Cameron Boyce had a well-maintained body. He had a height of 5ft 6inches(1.68m) and had a body weight of 61kg.
He had a fair complexion with brown hair and dark brown eyes.
Trivias About Cameron Boyce You Need To Know.
- Boyce helped raise over $27,000 for the Thirst Project.
- He started acting at the age of 9.