Facts About Camille Vasquez
|38 Years Old
|Place Of Birth
|San Francisco, California
|One of the lawyers of Johnny Depp's legal team during his defamation trial against ex-wife, Amber Heard
|Maria Marilia Puentes
|University of Southern California, Southwestern Law School
|Juris Doctor in 2010
|Parnter at law firm, Brown Rudnick
|1.7 m (5 ft 7 in)
|121 lbs (55 kg)
|Source of Wealth
|Salary as a partner at Brown Rudnick
|Around $2 million
Camille Vasquez is an American attorney. She is best known for her work with the legal firm, Brown Rudnick. She garnered recognition after she was part of Johnny Depp's legal team in his defamation case against his ex-wife Amber Heard. She was promoted to partner at Brown Rudnick following their win in the Depp vs. Heard defamation trial.
What is Camille Vasquez Famous For?
- One of the lawyers of Johnny Depp's legal team during his defamation trial against ex-wife, Amber Heard.
Where is Camille Vasquez From?
Camille Vasquez was born on 6 July 1984. Her birth place is in San Francisco, California in the United States. She holds American nationality. She was born to her father, Leonel Vasquez, and her mother, Maria Marilia Puentes. She belongs to the Hispanic ethnicity and her religion is Christianity. Her zodiac sign is Cancer.
Regarding her educational background, she attended the University of Southern California. She graduated magna cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts degree in communication and political science in 2006. She later obtained her Juris Doctor from Southwestern Law School in 2010.
Camille Vasquez Career
- Camille Vasquez works for the legal firm, Brown Rudnick.
- She worked as an associate of the firm.
- She focused on litigation and arbitration, particularly in the representation of plaintiffs in defamation litigation.
- She garnered national as well as international attention after she represented actor Johnny Depp in his case. Depp had filed a $50 million defamation case trial against his ex-wife, Amber Heard.
- Since the trial was live-streamed, Vasquez garnered public attention from around the world.
- The trial ended in Depp's favor with the jury ruling that Heard's op-ed's references to "sexual violence" and "domestic abuse" were false and defamed Depp with actual malice and was awarded $10 million in compensatory damages and $5 million in punitive damages from Heard.
- Following the trial, Vasquez was promoted from associate to partner at her firm, Brown Rudnick.
- She had previously represented Depp in cases against his former attorney and business manager.
- She has also represented other top-profile clients such as Ben Affleck, Leonardo DiCaprio, and Jennifer Lopez.
Who is Camille Vasquez Boyfriend?
Camille Vasquez is not married. However, she is not single. She is in a relationship with Edward Owen, a WeWork executive from England. The couple first met in London. More details about her personal life, relationship, and boyfriend will be updated here.
What is Camille Vasquez Height?
Camille Vasquez stands at the height of 1.7 m i.e. 5 feet and 7 inches tall. She has a body weight of around 121 lbs i.e. 55 kg. She has a slim body build.
Her sexual orientation is straight.
What is Camille Vasquez Net Worth and Salary?
Camille Vasquez is an attorney who garnered public attention after she represented Depp's legal team at Depp vs. Heard defamation trial. Following the trial, she was promoted from associate to partner. With a promotion, she gets paid a handsome salary, depending upon the number of cases she handles. Her net worth is estimated at around $2 million at present.
Trivias About Camille Vasquez You Need To Know.
- She was one of the most searched names on Google Trends during the Depp v Heard defamation trial.
- A hashtag of her name received over 980 million impressions on the video-sharing platform TikTok.
- Vogue called her an "overnight celebrity" as a consequence of the trial.
- Her father is Colombian and her mother is Cuban.