Candice King - Bio, Net Worth, Husband, Family, Age, Children, Height
Candice King is an American actress, singer, and songwriter who is best known for her role as Caroline Forbes on The CW's supernatural drama series, "The Vampire Diaries" which got her nominated for the Teen Choice Awards consecutively from 2012 to 2016. She released her first album titled "It's Always the Innocent Ones" in December 2006 independently in just the USA. She starred in her debut action film "Pirate Camp", released in 2007, and made her debut TV show appearing in CBS's sitcom "How I Met Your Mother" for her role as Amy in an episode titled "Something Borrowed". She also appeared in the YouTube drama-comedy series "Dating Rules From My Future Self" as Chloe Cunningham in 2012.
What is Candice King Famous For?
- Being an American actress, singer, and songwriter.
- For her role as Caroline Forbes in The CW supernatural drama series "The Vampire Diaries" (2009–2017) and her recurring role as the same character on the spin-off series "The Originals" (2018) and "Legacies" (2021).
What Ethnicity is Candice King?
Candice Accola took birth on May 13, 1987. She is from Houston, Texas, the USA. Her birth name is Candice Rene Accola. Her present age is 35 as of 2022. She holds American nationality and her ethnicity is mixed of English, Swiss-Romansh, French, and Norwegian. Taurus is her zodiac sign and she is a follower of the Christianity religion.
About her parents, she was born to her mother, Carolyn who was an environmental engineer, and her father, Kelvin Accola who was a cardiothoracic surgeon. She has one younger brother namely Kree Thomas Accola.
When it comes to her education, she studied at Lake Highland Preparatory School in Florida.
Candice King Career Timeline
- Candice King began her career as a singer by releasing her debut album "It's Always the Innocent Ones" in December 2006 which she co-wrote 12 tracks of the 14. The remaining tracks were a cover of 'Til Tuesday's hit "Voices Carry (song)" and American Hi-Fi's "The Breakup Song" rewritten in a female version as "Our Breakup Song".
- The album was later re-released in Japan and was a great success in the year 2008.
- Next, she toured as a backing singer for Miley Cyrus's Best of Both Worlds Tour.
- Further, she appeared as herself in the 2008 3D concert film "Hannah Montana & Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds Concert".
- Moreover, she also performed a cover of "Eternal Flame" by The Bangles on "The Vampire Diaries" in February 2011.
- As an actress, Candice had guest appearances in a number of television series such as "How I Met Your Mother," "Supernatural", and "Drop Dead Diva".
- In July 2009, she starred in the horror film "Deadgirl" which centers on two high-school boys who discover an immortal woman in an abandoned asylum. That same year King had a bit role in "The Hannah Montana Movie".
- In the year 2009, she was cast in the CW television series "The Vampire Diaries" as Caroline Forbes, one of the main characters of the show.
- In June 2012, she joined the second season of the web series "Dating Rules From My Future Self".
- Aside from this, she played Kimberly in the 2020 romance sequel "After We Collided".
How much is Candice King Net Worth?
Candice King is a talented and successful actress as well as a singer who has accumulated a huge amount of money from her professional career. As of 2022, the net worth of Candie King is estimated to have $4 Million. Her main source of wealth is from her acting and singing career. Her exact salary is in thousands of dollars at present. Today, she is living a modest lifestyle from her earnings and she is satisfied with her earnings at present. She has appeared in a TV commercial to promote WEN by Chaz Dean haircare.
Who is Candice King Husband?
Candice King is a married woman. She was married to Joe King who is the Piano rock band "The Fray"'s guitarist. The couple first met in 2012 at a Super Bowl event and since then they started dating each other. On 29th May 2013, the couple got engaged in Italy. Joe, who is seven years senior to Candice married on October 18, 2014, in New Orleans, Louisiana. They are also the proud parents of two beautiful daughters namely Florence May King (born on January 15, 2016) and their second child Josephine June King (born in the 1st week of December 2020). She is also the stepmother to King's two daughters from his first marriage. In May 2022, it was announced that Accola had filed for divorce after 7 years of their marriage life. Her sexual orientation is straight.
Candice King files for Divorce from Joe King
The Vampire Diaries star, Candice King and Joe King are going their separate ways as she filed for divorce from her husband, Joe King, on April 29 after nearly seven years of marriage. Candice filed for divorce due to "irreconcilable differences." The two tied the knot in 2014 in a French Quarter-themed wedding in New Orleans. Earlier this year, the actress, 35, removed all of her Instagram posts and started her page fresh the same month she filed for divorce. In her newer posts, she was photographed without her wedding ring.
How tall is Candice King?
Candice King is a beautiful actress and singer who stands at the perfect height of 5 feet 7 inches. Her body weight consists of 59 Kg. She has blonde hair and her eye color is blue. Her body measurement is 34-26-35 inches. Her bra size is 34B, her shoe size is 9 US, and her dress size is 4 US. Overall, she has got a healthy body with a charming smile and a glowing face.
Trivias About Candice King You Need To Know.
- Candice King herself has shown support for President Barack Obama and suppers gay rights.
- She is a fan of ''Star Trek''.
- She has Romansh-Swiss, French, and Norwegian ancestry.
- She grew up in Edgewood, Florida, and attended Lake Highland Preparatory School.
- Both her parents are active members of the local Republican political party.
- She has 2 step-daughters - Ava King & Elise King.
- She also appeared in the YouTube drama-comedy series "Dating Rules From My Future Self" by Chloe Cunningham in 2012.
- In 2012, she won the Teen Choice Award for "The Vampire Diaries" in the category of “Scene Stealer Female”.