Last updated on August 20th, 2023 at 06:15 am
Facts About Cara Delevingne
|Celebrated Name||Cara Delevingne|
|Age||30 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Cara Jocelyn Delevingne|
|Place Of Birth||London, England, UK|
|Father||Charles Hamar Delevingne|
|Sisters||Poppy Delevingne and Chloe|
|School||Francis Holland School|
|Net Worth||$34 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Modeling Career|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
|Body Measurement||32-24-34 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||32B|
|Dress Size||2 (US)|
Cara Jocelyn Delevingne popularly known as Cara Delevingne is an English model, singer, and actress. She started her career as a model signing with Storm Model Management in 2009 after leaving school. She won the "Model of the Year" award at the British Fashion Awards in 2012 and 2014. She started her acting career in a minor role in the 2012 film adaptation of Anna Karenina. She is known for her roles in Paper Towns, London Fields, Suicide Squad, and Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets. She has over 41.6 million followers on her Instagram.
Cara Delevingne Says She Is Better At Giving Orgasms Than Receiving It
The British supermodel, Cara Delevingne said that instead of going clubbing she would rather stay and have sex with her partner. The 26-years old model also stated that she is better at giving orgasms than receiving them. She said she is good at giving love but finds difficulties to receive pleasure during sex. She came out as genderfluid back in May 2018. She had dated several high-profile male and female celebrities to date. From 2018 to 2020, she dated an actress, Pretty Little Liars actress Ashley Benson. The two reportedly started dating in May 2018.
Previously she dated American musician Annie Clark between 2014 and 2016. She was also romantically linked with several other celebrities including Rita Ora, Harry Styles, Jake Bugg, and Michelle Rodriguez, among others.
How did Cara Delevingne get famous?
- Won the "Model of the Year" award in 2012 and 2014.
- Her films are Paper Towns, London Fields, Suicide Squad, and Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets.
Who are Cara Delevingne's parents?
Cara Delevingne was born on 12 August 1992. Her birth name is Cara Jocelyn Delevinge. She was born to a father Charles Delevingne, and a mother, Pandora Stevens. Her birthplace is in Hammersmith, London in England. She holds English nationality. She belongs to the White ethnicity. Her zodiac sign is Leo. She has 2 siblings, 2 older sisters, Chole Delevingne, and Poppy Delevingne. She grew up in Belgravia, London. She also has a paternal half-brother Alex Jaffe. Sir Jocelyn Stevens, publishing executive, and English Heritage chairman, is her maternal grandfather, whereas her maternal grandmother Janie Sheffield was a lady-in-waiting to Princess Margaret. The Canadian-born British politician Hamar Greenwood, 1st Viscount Greenwood was her paternal great-grandfather.
She attended Francis Holland School for Girls in central London. She completed her GCSE examinations at the age of 16. She then moved to Bedales School in Hampshire to focus on drama and music. She dropped out of school after a year. After dropping out of school, she followed the career path of her model sister, Poppy.
Cara Delevingne's Career Highlights
- She began modeling at the age of 10. She modeled for Vogue Italia alongside model Lady Eloise Anson.
- She signed with Storm Model Management in 2009.
- She earned recognition after she was cast by Burberry's Christopher Bailey in their spring/summer 2011 campaign.
- Her first catwalk appearance was at the February 2011 London Fashion Week.
- She then modeled for Burberry Prorsum's 2012 spring/summer collection in the September 2011 London Fashion Week.
- Since then, she has modeled for top brands in Europe and the United States.
- She has modeled for Chanel, Rag & Bone, Thakoon, Fendi, Trussardi, Moschino, Blumarine, DSquared, Dolce & Gabbana, Topshop, Moschino, Ermanno Scervino, Ports 1961, Cacharel, Louis Vuitton, Costume National, Victoria, Rodarte, DKNY among others.
- Vogue describes herself as their "crush of the season", whereas she became 'THE' girl of the season in New York.
- She has modeled for designers, Jason Wu, Donna Karan, Tory Burch, Oscar de la Renta, Carolina Herrera, Sonia Rykiel, Stella McCartney, Marc Jacobs, Mary Katrantzou, Matthew Williamson, Emilio Pucci, Just Cavalli, Karl Lagerfeld, Tommy Hilfiger, Diane von Furstenberg, Derek Lam, Tory Burch, Jeremy Scott among others.
- She has ramp-walked in Paris, London, Singapore, Salzburg, New York, Milan, and Scotland, among others.
- She has featured in advertising campaigns for other brands including Chanel, Fendi, La Perla, Saint Laurent, DKNY, Blumarine, Zara, Mulberry, Balmain, Marc Jacobs, John Hardy, Tom Ford, Alexander Wang, Tag Heuer, Mango, H&M, Penshoppe, Topshop, Daisy London, Dominic Jones Jewelry, among others.
- She was on the cover of Vogue UK thrice, Vogue (Korea, America, Australia, Brazil, Japan, Portugal), LOVE, i-D, Russh, Jalouse, and Style.com, W, among others.
- She became the face of DKNY in late 2012 and Yves Saint Laurent Beaute in January 2015.
- She won the "Model of the Year" award at the British Fashion Awards in 2012 and 2014.
- She was named the new brand ambassador of Swiss watch brand TAG Heuer in January 2015.
- She cut her ties with her management to focus on her acting career in 2015. Her profile was removed from Storm Model Management's website in June 2015.
- She later revealed that the major reason for quitting modeling was that she had much stress contributing to her developing the skin condition, Psoriasis.
- She made her film debut in a minor role as Princess Sorokina in the 2012 film adaptation of Anna Karenina.
- She appeared in the 2014 short film, Reincarnation by Chanel.
- His major films are Paper Towns (2015), London Fields (2018), Suicide Squad (2016), and Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets (2017).
- She has also appeared in films, The Face of an Angel, Pan (2015), Kids in Love (2016), Tulip Forever (2017), and Her Smell (2018).
- She played the character of Isabelle in the American romantic drama film, Life in a Year in 2020.
- She made her television debut in the role of Chloe in a final episode of Playhouse Presents in 2014.
- She starred in a sketch for an annual 90-minute comedy TV event, The Feeling Nuts Comedy Night in October 2014. It was designed to raise awareness of testicular cancer and aired on Channel 4.
- She is also cast as a series regular as Vignette Stonemoss in the American neo-noir fantasy web television series, Carnival Row in 2019.
- She joined the cast of "Only Murders in the Building" in 2022 for its second season.
- She is also a singer. She plays the drums and the guitar very well.
- She wrote and recorded two albums of music under artist manager Simon Fuller between 2011 and 2012. However, she turned the deal down due to the fact that her name would be changed.
- She recorded an acoustic duet cover version of Sonnentanz with British soul and Jazz singer-songwriter, Will Heard.
- She covered "I Want Candy" in the mini-film, Gang.
- She teamed up with Pharrell Williams to make the song "CC the World". The song was used for the short Chanel film, Reincarnation.
- Pharrell and Delevinge performed "CC the World" at the Chanel show at the Park Avenue Armory in New York City in March 2015.
- She released the music video of her song, "I Feel Everything' from Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets in July 2017.
- She provided background vocals for St. Vincent's song "Pills" in 2017.
- She has appeared in music videos by several artists such as "You Can Dance" and Shameless" by Bryan Ferry, "Ugly Boy" by Die Antwoord, "Dope Walk" by ASAP Ferg, "Nothing Came to Me" by Donnie Trumpet & The Social Experiment, and "Bad Blood" by Taylor Swift.
- She made her debut as a novelist of young adult fiction with her book Mirror, Mirror. The book was released in October 2017. The book contains an LGBT theme. It was co-written with British writer Rowan Coleman.
Awards of Cara Delevingne
- British Fashion "Model of the Year" Award in 2012 and 2014.
- CinemaCon Rising Star Award for Paper Towns in 2015.
- Elle Style Breakthrough Actress Award in 2015.
- Teen Choice Award for Choice Movie: Breakout Star and Choice Summer Movie Star: Female for Paper Towns in 2015.
- n Teen Choice Award for Choice Movie Actress: AnTEENcipated for Suicide Squad in 2016.
Who is Cara Delevinge Dating?
Cara Delevingne's marital status is unmarried and she is not currently dating anyone.
Previously, Delevinge dated American musician Annie Clark between 2014 and 2016. She came out as genderfluid in May 2018.
She had also dated the actress Ashley Benson. The two reportedly started dating in May 2018. However, after two years of dating, the pair parted ways in April 2020.
She was also romantically linked with several other high-profile celebrities including Rita Ora, Harry Styles, Jake Bugg, and Michelle Rodriguez, among others.
She is an animal lover. Following the killing of Cecil the lion in 2015, she auctioned her personal TAG Heuer watch and raised 18,600 pounds for WildCRU.
She alleged that 2016 producer Harvey Weinstein in October 2017 that he sexually harassed her and attempted to kiss her without consent. She also alleged that he propositioned her for a threesome in a hotel room in exchange for a role. She also alleges that circa 2014, he told her she would never work as an actress in Hollywood because of her sexuality.
How Tall is Cara Delevinge?
Cara Delevingne stands at a height of 1.73 m i.e. 5 feet and 8 inches tall. She has a body weight of 112.5 lbs i.e. 51 kg. She has a slim body build. Her body measurements are 32-24-34 inches. She has blue eyes and her hair color is Blonde. She wears a dress of size 4 (US) and shoes of size 8.5 (US). She is openly bisexual and pansexual.
She has a tattoo of a lion, representing her zodiac sign Leo, on her finger. It was her first tattoo. She has other several tattoos, her lucky number, the Roman numeral XII, on her side under her right arm, "MADE IN ENGLAND" on the sole of her left foot, an elephant on her right arm, and her initials "CJD" on her hand, a diamond on the ear, a Southern cross around her ear, a white dove on her finger, "silence" on her wrist, a sak yant on her back, a snake on her hand, a pair of eyes on her neck. a coat of arms on her ribcage, her mother's name on her biceps muscle, "breathe deep" on her other biceps, "bacon..." under her foot, a DD monogram on her hip symbolizing her friendship with fellow model Jourdan Dunn, a wasp on her finger, "don't worry be happy" on her sternum, a heart on her finger, and a smiley face on her toe.
How much is Cara Delevingne worth?
Forbes ranked her number 6 on the "World's Highest-Paid Models" in 2014. She earned an estimated $3.5 million that year. She earned $9 million in 2015 moving into 2nd place on the Forbes highest-paid models list. She has appeared in numerous commercials such as for Sephora, Activision, Rimmel, Magnum, Chanel, Jimmy Choo Ltd, and Apple Inc, among others. She earns from modeling, acting, singing, and fashion business. Working in the entertainment industry is her major source of income. Presently, her net worth is estimated at $34 million.
Trivias About Cara Delevingne You Need To Know.
- Conde Nast executive Nicholas Coleridge is her godfather.
- Actress Joan Collins is her godmother.
- She has dyspraxia and found examinations difficult whilst at school.
- She revealed in an interview with Vogue that she battled with depression and anxiety when she was 15 years old.
- She revealed on This Morning in 2017 that she has ADHD and has received treatment since she was a child.
- She has designed two fashion collections for DKNY and Mulberry.
- Evening Standard named her as one of "London's 1,000 Most Influential of 2011 in the "Most Invited" category.
- Evening Standard ranked her at number 20 in their 'Power 1000' list in 2013.
- She was the most Googled fashion figure in 2013.
- She was the most re-blogged model on Tumblr in 2013.
- The Sunday Times Magazine included her in their list of "100 Makers of the 21st Century" influential British people in March 2014.
- AskMen ranked her at number 13 in the 'Most Desirable Women'.
- She had a voice role in Grand Theft Auto V in 2013.