Cardi B and Offset Relationship Timeline
"WAP" and "The Bodak Yellow" rapper, Cardi B, one of the most influential female rappers of all time, happens to have a stereotypical and whirlwind relationship with men as noted from her past dating history. Cardi who has been living up to her name, fearless, funky, and just as jocular as she is, has recorded several histories in the music world including 5 Guinness World Records, but when it comes to her personal life, especially her dating, baby, break-ups, divorce, feud with queen Nicki Minaj, nothing can beat up her from becoming the headline of media worldwide.
Cardi hasn't let her fans down when it comes to the secrets about her bold and sexy relationship with hot men. Yes, you got it right, the one we talking about is her long-term on and off-boyfriend, Offset.
Cardi and Migos star, Offset's relationship is quite a matter of talk as they have gone through several ups and downs over the years which includes them secretly getting married, welcoming their daughter, Kulture, breaking up multiple times, and patch-ups. The recent one comes in September 2020, when Cardi B officially filed for divorce, confirming the end of her marriage with Offset revealing they simply "grew apart". But the thing that drives everyone crazy is that even though they got divorced, by the mid-October 2020, the two ex-lovers got together at Cardi-B's 28th birthday party.
Their reunion amid their divorce extended the heat when Cardi B came Instagram Live on October 13, explaining how much she missed him and his love.
Cardi B and Offset Complete Relationship Timeline
February 5, 2017
- Cardi B and Offset's first-ever public appearance came when they sparked romance attending the 2017 Super Bowl together at NRG Stadium in Houston.
- When asked they told to be just friends later confirming that to be their first official date, calling it to be a powerful move.
May 18, 2017
- Next was their first-ever collaboration on single, "Lick" from Cardi's mixtape, "Gangsta Bitch Music, Vol. 2". They recorded the song together months prior they met each other.
- The same month, Cardi and Offset stepped out together for a date night at a Met Gala afterparty at 1 Oak in New York City.
June 22, 2017
- Cardi B publicly acknowledged her relationship in an interview with Fader. But she just referred to him as "the boy" and said to be a good person, talking mostly about their musical collaboration.
August 27, 2017
- Cardi B hinted loud to her boyfriend(didn't take name) about being okay with marriage proposals during the MTV Video Music Awards Pre-show.
- She said, "I'm a woman. Every woman, I think, wants to get married and wants to have children. It's never too early to get married now. You know, if you want to propose to me, you can."
October 27, 2017
- Their relationship became official when Offset got down on one knee in the middle of Power 99’s Powerhouse concert in Philadelphia asking her to marry him with a 20-carat diamond ring and she said yes.
- The moment turned out to be the best thing ever happened to Cardi as she later shared about how much she was emotional and happy to be proposed by Offset.
December 22, 2017
- Cardi B sang about her relationship with Offset putting his name on all songs on the mixtape, "Bartier Cardi".
December 24, 2017
- Offset was caught in a cheating scandal after some videos showing him in bed with multiple women surfaced online in late December. Second video of Offset with another woman in January 2018.
- Cardi B immediately went on Instagram Live and defended her relationship and said, "This shit happens to everyone."
January 14, 2018
- Amid the cheating scandals, the couple seemed to have worked out things as Offset even got Cardi B's name tattooed on his neck making it official.
April 7, 2018
- Cardi B confirmed about being pregnant with her first child with Offset while she was on "Saturday Night Live".
- She debuted her baby bump in a form-fitting white dress during her performance of "Be Careful" on the show.
- Immediately after her performance, Offset tweeted, "Cardi and I look forward to our next chapter together."
- Cardi showed off her bump at the 2018 Met Gala in NYC.
June 20, 2018
- Cardi B and Offset solidified their spot as music's newest power couple.
- They even appeared on the cover of Rolling Stone together addressing their growing family(Offset is already the father of his three other children — two sons, Jordan and Kody, and a daughter, Kalea).
June 25, 2018
- On the stage of the 2018 BET Awards, Offset referred to Cardi as his wife eventually confirming that they got secretly married on September 20, 2017 — a month before they got engaged.
- They even obtained a marriage license.
- They confirmed that they got married in their bedroom in Atlanta, Georgia, and their only witness was Cardi B's cousin.
July 10, 2018
- Cardi B gave birth to the couple's first baby named Kulture Kiari Cephus.
- She announced the news via Instagram: @iamcardi the following day by sharing a photo of herself naked and rubbing her baby bump.
- Cardi returned to the stage for the first time since giving birth to Kulture. Her first performance was at the Global Citizen Festival in New York.
- Offset gifted Cardi with a brand new Lamborgini day before her 26th birthday.
- Cardi B revealed in an Instagram video about her breakup with her husband claiming that they were still good friends and were planning to get a divorce.
- Following the news of their split, Offset’s alleged mistress, Summer Bunni, spoke out about the situation and issued an apology to Cardi claiming that she felt ashamed.
- Offset even went out public with his apology to Cardi on Instagram on December 14 saying, "I only got one birthday wish, and that’s to get my wife back, Cardi.
- Just a day later, on December 15, Offset made efforts to win Cardi back by surprising her with a flower arrangement saying, "Take Me Back Cardi” during her Rolling Loud Festival performance in Los Angeles.
- Cardi and Offset seemed to be back together when they were spotted together at the 2019 Super Bowl party and later hitting the Grammys red carpet together.
- They were captured touching tongues as well and also when Cardi accepted her win for Best Rap Album she thanked Offset saying, "Husband, thank you".
- On February 24, 2019, she shared her and Offset’s very first family pic with their little girl on Instagram showing their daughter laying on her dad’s arm.
July 21, 2019
- Cardi B seemingly got Offset's name tattooed on her body when Offset posted a FaceTime screenshot on Instagram, which showed Cardi B revealing the words "Offset" printed on the back of her thigh.
September 20, 2019
- Cardi B celebrated her marriage anniversary with an Instagram caption, "9/20/17 Happy marriage anniversary hubby".
- Tekashi 6ix9ine’s girlfriend, Jade, claimed to get a private message from Offset for which Cardi fired back and defended her husband.
- Also, in a Vogue interview, Cardi B said she and Offset brought used priests and prayer to help them overcome his cheating scandal.
- Cardi and Offset attended the 62nd Grammys together.
- Cardi celebrated mother's day along with her husband Offset and daughter, Kulture posting a photo of three on Instagram with the caption, "Happy Mother's Day".
- She later shared a photo of herself surrounded by over 20 boxes of luxury rose arrangements from Offset for Mother’s Day and two Birkin bags.
- Offset also shared a tribute to his wife on Instagram, writing, "Happy Mother's Day since I met you it's been love thank you for my beautiful daughter she smart with an attitude like you and talented like us both my kids and you help me become a better guy all around. Thank You, WIFE !!!!"
- On their daughter, Kulture's second birthday, Offset gifted her with a luxurious Birkin bag.
September 15, 2020
- After almost three years of marriage, Cardi B reportedly filed for divorce from Offset on September 15, 2020. They reportedly ended the marriage calling it to be "irretrievably broken".
- She later revealed there was no cheating involved, and both were continuing to put Kulture first through the time.
- On Cardi's 28th birthday party held on October 11, 2020, she was seen kissing her ex Offset amid their divorce. Offset gifted her with a custom black Rolls-Royce during her lavish birthday party in Las Vegas. The car also had Kulture’s name embroidered on the seats.
- Later, she spoke out about her reunion with Offset for her birthday weekend during an Instagram Live session on October 13. "I will just be starting to miss[him], It’s hard not to talk to your best friend."
No one knows where will their relation go as now it seems that Offset is trying hard to get Cardi B back in his life.