Carmen Electra - Bio, Net Worth, Married, Dating, Boyfriend, Ethnicity, Family, Relationships, Age, Facts, Wiki, Height, Measurements, Weight, Famous
Tara Leigh Patrick, better known as Carmen Electra is an American model, actress, singer, television personality, dancer, and author, who is well-known for portraying the role of Lani McKenzie in the television drama series, "Baywatch"(1997–1998). With her numerous appearances in Playboy magazines, Electra established herself a place in the glamour world of modeling in 1996. She turned to a television personality hosting MTV’s dating game show, "Singled Out"(1997–1999).
Under the production of popular late singer, actor, record producer and filmmaker, Prince, she made her music debut with the release of her self-titled debut studio album, "Carmen Electra" in 1993 and she made her film debut in the horror-comedy, "American Vampire"(1997). Besides, she is quite active in social media sites with over 1.1 million followers on her Instagram: @carmenelectra.
What is Carmen Electra Famous for?
- Famous as a Playboy magazine's model and for her role as Lani McKenzie in the television drama series, "Baywatch"(1997–1998).
Where was Carmen Electra Born?
Carmen Electra was born on April 20, 1972, in Sharonville, Ohio, the United States Her birth name is Tara Leigh Patrick. Her nationality is American. Patrick belongs to mixed ethnicity and is of Dutch, English, German, and Irish descent while Taurus is her zodiac sign.
Carmen was born as the youngest of six children in a well-to-do popular family with the background of show business to Harry Patrick(father) and Patricia(mother). Her father, Harry, is a guitarist and entertainer, while her mother was a singer, whom she considered as her rock, died of brain cancer in August 1998.
Belonging to a family with a background in the entertainment industry, she always wanted to have a career in music and acting. She completed her primary school at Ann Weigel Elementary School, she also studied dance under Gloria J. Simpson at Dance Artists studio in Western Hills until 9, after which she got enrolled in the School for Creative and Performing Arts(SCPA).
Later, she was transferred from SCPA to Princeton High School in Sharonville where she got graduated in 1990. Also, she completed her acting classes after she got graduated from Barbizon Modeling and Acting School in Cincinnati.
What Does Carmen Electra Do For Living?
- Carmen Electra is an actor, model, and television personality who first started her professional career as a dancer in the show, "It's Magic" at Kings Island in Mason, Ohio, in 1990.
- In 1991, she met late singer and songwriter, Prince at Minneapolis, Minnesota, with whom she signed a recording contract with his Paisley Park Records and began a short-lived singing career with her adopted the stage name, Carmen Electra.
- She made her music debut with the release of her self-titled debut studio album, "Carmen Electra" in 1993.
- Electra then got started her career as a model first of when she was featured in a nude pictorial in Playboy magazine in 1996. She was featured in the popular magazine 5 times and was also on the cover pages.
- Playboy pictures gave her a higher profile that led her to star on the popular television series, "Baywatch" as a replacement for Pamela Anderson. She was cast as Lani McKenzie from 1997 till 1998. Following, she returned back to Baywatch for the 2003 reunion movie, "Baywatch: Hawaiian Wedding".
- She began her career as a host through MTV’s dating game show, "Singled Out"(1997–1999).
- Electra made her big-screen debut in 1997, as Sulka in the comedy-horror, "American Vampire". In the same years, she appeared in a comedy film, "Good Burger".
- In 1997, Electra modeled for the covers of the comic books Razor and the Ladies of London Night by London Night Studios. She acted in several movies during the late 1990s including "Starstruck"(1998) and "The Mating Habits of the Earthbound Human"(1999).
- In 2005, she was cast as a voice actor for the role of the sexy android, "Six" in the animated series, "Tripping the Rift". The same year, she also began the Naked Women's Wrestling League.
- In 2006, Electra signed on as the spokesmodel for Ritz Camera Centers. She even became the oldest cover girl in the publication history of FHM Magazine.
- In 2007, Electra became a published author with the release of her book, "How to Be Sexy".
- She has appeared in several movies including "Meet the Spartans", "Bedtime Stories", "Scary Movie", "Cheaper y the Dozen 2", "Starsky & Hutch", "Epic Movie", "Cheaper by the Dozen 2" and "Disaster Movie".
- Electra appeared as a guest judge on dance competition show, "So You Think You Can Dance" Season 8 on July 6, 2011.
- In 2012, Electra appeared as a guest judge in "Britain's Got Talent" as a replacement for Amanda Holden.
- In February 2020, Carmen hosted Corona Game Day and joined Nelly for a live concert in Las Vegas.
Who is Carmen Electra's Husband? Does She have Children?
Carmen Electra was previously married to Dennis Rodman. Rodman is a popular NBA star also known by the name "The Worm", whom Electra began dating the time during which she was facing the hardest time after she lost her mother and older sister, Debbie. In November 1998, Rodman and Electra got married at Little Chapel of the Flowers in Las Vegas, Nevada.
However, just 9 days later their marriage, Rodman filed for an annulment, claiming he was of unsound mind when they got married. Later, the couple reconciled for a short time for New Year Eve 1999, but they mutually agreed to end their marriage in April 1999. Also, in November 1999, Electra and Rodman were arrested for misdemeanor battery however, they were released on $2,500 bail each.
Electra then got married to her second husband, Dave Navarro, a popular American singer and guitarist known as the lead guitarist for the rock band, "Jane's Addiction". They got married on November 22, 2003 which was even documented in an MTV reality television show called "Til Death Do Us Part: Carmen and Dave". However, just 3 years after, on July 17, 2006, they announced their separation, and Electra filed for divorce on August 10, 2006, which was finalized on February 20, 2007.
Later, in April 2008, it was announced that Electra was engaged to Rob Patterson, a member of the nu-metal band, "Otep" and hard rock band, "Filter". However, they never got married. Besides, she was also rumored to have dated Simon Cowell.
What is the Net Worth of Carmen Electra?
Carmen Electra has quite great earnings from her professional career as an actress, model, and singer. Having worked in the field for over 2 decades, she has managed to amass a million worth fortune from her several films, and shows.
She also makes money from her several commercial ads and endorsements. Also, with millions of followers on her Instagram she earns quite a few dollars right their as well. With her several earning sources, she has a well maintained net worth which is estimated to be around $15 million.
How tall is Carmen Electra?
Carmen Electra is a gorgeous hot lady in her late 30s. With her jaw-dropping hourglass body physique and her elegant beauty, she has managed to win several hearts all over the world. She stands tall with a height of 5ft. 2inch while her body weighs around 57kg.
She has a whole stunning look with her jaw-dropping body physique of measurement 37-27-26 inches with 37 B as her bra size and 8(US) as her dress size. She has a fair complexion with her blonde hair and blue eyes.