Facts About Caryn Chandler
|Celebrated Name||Caryn Chandler|
|Age||55 Years Old|
|Nick Name||Caryn Chandler|
|Birth Name||Caryn Chandler|
|Profession||Reality TV Star|
|Place Of Birth||Grand Canyon|
|Husband||Joseph Chandler (EX)|
|Children||Brittany and Connor|
|Net Worth||$5 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Entertainment Industry|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Caryn Chandler is an American reality TV personality and former assistant at the Roloff Family Farm who came to fame after her relationship with TV personality, Matthew Roloff. At the Roloff Family Farm, she has worked for more than 10 years as a manager and assistant. She appeared on "Little People, Big World" for the first time in 2011.
Caryn Chandler is leaving 'Little People Big World'
Little People, Big World star Caryn Chandler is reportedly leaving the TLC show amid drama with the reality family. It’s been reported that Chandler has quit the show, with claims it was over ‘fights with family members.’ The TLC series is yet to be renewed for season 25, so fans are getting increasingly worried that Caryn’s decision to leave may impact the show getting the green light.
Caryn and Matt Roloff have been at the center of a major feud with his son, Zach Roloff after the patriarch tried to price gouge his son. According to the U.S. Sun, a source close to the Roloffs claimed that Caryn is completely done with Little People, Big World after being made out to be a villain.
What is Caryn Chandler Famous For?
- Caryn Chandler is a reality TV star and an assistant at the Roloff Family Farm in the past.
- She is famous for being the fiancee of Matthew Roloff, an American actor.
Where is Caryn Chandler From?
Caryn Chandler opened her eyes for the first time on 1st October 1967. She is from Grand Canyon, USA. She is American by nationality and her ethnicity is American-White. Libra is her zodiac sign as per her birthdate and she believes in the Christianity religion. More details about her early life, family, parents, siblings, and education have not been revealed by her. Her present age is 55 in 2022.
What does Caryn Chandler do for a living?
- Caryn came close to Mark Roloff and his family after she served as a manager and assistant on Roloff Family Farm for over a decade.
- She was a long-time employee at Roloff farms and she was instrumental in running pumpkin season.
- She became famous after she started a relationship with Mark Roloff, an American TV personality.
- She also appeared on "Little People, Big World" for the first time in 2011.
Who is Caryn Chandler's Husband?
Caryn Chandler is currently engaged woman to her long-time boyfriend, Matthew Roloff who is an American actor, author, farmer, business entrepreneur, and motivational speaker. After serving as a manager and assistant on Roloff Family Farm for over a decade, she started her relationship with Matthew. The couple revealed their relationship publicly in 2017. She got engaged to Matthew Roloff in 2018.
She has a daughter, Brittany, and a son, Connor from her marriage to Joseph Chandler.
Matthew Roloff was previously married to Amy Roloff from 1987-2015. The couple raised children: Zach, Jeremy, Jacob, and Molly.
How much is Caryn Chandler's Net Worth?
Caryn Chandler is a reality TV star whose net worth is estimated to have $5 million as of 2022. She is making an annual salary of $1 Million. She is also a former assistant at the Roloff Family Farm. Her main source of wealth comes from the entertainment industry. Today, she is satisfied with her earnings and she is living a comfortable lifestyle.
Caryn Chandler Height and Weight
Caryn Chandler has a tall height of 5 ft 7 in or 1.70 m. His body weight consists of 62 Kg or 136 lbs. His hair color is dark brown and his eye color is brown. She has got an average body type. She has got a healthy body at present.
Trivias About Caryn Chandler You Need To Know.
- She was born in Grand Canyon States, United States.
- She worked for the Roloff family farm as a manager and assistant for 10 years.
- She has also appeared in the TLC reality TV show 'Little People Big World'.
- She rose to popularity after being in a relationship with Matthew Roloff.
- She currently lives in Arizona.