Facts About Cazzie David
|Celebrated Name||Cazzie David|
|Age||29 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Cazzie David|
|Profession||Actress , Writer , Producer|
|Place Of Birth||Los Angeles, California|
|Birth Nation||United States|
|Famous For||Daughter of Larry David|
|College / University||Emerson College|
|Boyfriend||Pete Davidson (Ex-boyfriend)|
|Height||1.68 m (5 ft 6 in)|
|Weight||121 lbs (55 kg)|
|Body Measurement||33-25-34 inches|
|Chest Size||33 inches|
|Waist Size||25 inches|
|Hip Size||34 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||33B|
|Source of Wealth||acting, writing, and directing|
|Net Worth||Below $500k|
Cazzie David is an American writer and actress. She is best known as the daughter of the legendary comedian-actor and writer Larry David who created Seinfeld. She is the creator, writer, and star of the critically acclaimed web series, Eighty-Sixed. She is the author of the book, No One Asked for This: Essays. Her book was released in 2020. She also gained attention when she dated comedian-actor, Pete Davidson from 2016 to 2018.
She has over 283k followers on her Instagram @cazziedavid.
What is Cazzie David Famous For?
- Daughter of Larry David.
- Creator, writer, and star of the critically acclaimed web series, Eighty-Sixed.
Where is Cazzie David From?
Cazzie David was born on 10 May 1994. Her birth place is in Los Angeles, California in the United States. She holds an American nationality. Her hometown is Los Angeles, California. Her zodiac sign is Taurus. She was born to a father, Larry David, and a mother, Laurie David. She has an older sister named Romy David. Her parents divorced in 2007. Her father is married to Ashley Underwood. She belongs to white ethnicity and her religion is Jewish.
Regarding her educational background, she attended Emerson College, Boston. She graduated from Emerson in 2016.
Cazzie David Career
- Cazzie David is best known as the creator, writer, director, and producer of the critically acclaimed web series, Eighty-Sixed. She also starred in the series.
- She co-wrote a TV comedy movie, Half-Empty in 2019.
- She also worked on the series, CollegeHumor Original in 2016.
- She has also worked on a short comedy film, Stealing Pulp Fiction.
- She has written for Vanity Fair, the Hollywood Reporter, Glamour, InStyle, and Vogue.
- She is a columnist at Graydon Carter's Air Mail.
- Her book, No One Asked for This: Essays was published in 2020.
Cazzie David Boyfriend
Cazzie David is not married. She is reportedly single at present. She might be secretly dating someone at present. Any updates about her personal life will be updated here.
She previously dated comedian-actor Pete Davidson. The couple was in a relationship for around two years. They started dating in 2016 and broke up in 2018. Davidson then started dating and got engaged to Ariana Grande. They eventually separated.
Cazzie David Height
Cazzie David stands at a height of 1.68 m i.e. 5 feet and 6 inches tall. She has a body weight of around 121 lbs i.e. 55 kg. She has a slim body build. Her body measures around 33-25-34 inches. Her bra size is 33B. Her eye color is brown and her hair color is brunette. Her sexual orientation is straight.
Cazzie David Net Worth
Following the footsteps of her father, Cazzie also ventured her career in showbiz. She is one of the familiar writers and actresses in the entertainment industry. Thanks to her father's fame, she entered showbiz with ease. She has written for several tv shows, short films, and magazines as well. Cazzie not only writes, but she also acts in her works. She also released an essay book in 2020. Summing up all, she makes enough to live a standard life. On the other hand, she is one of two heirs to her family fortune. Her net worth is estimated below $500k at present.
Trivias About Cazzie David You Need To Know.
- Her father, Larry is the creator of the television series, Seinfeld.
- Her mother is an environmental activist.
- Her grandparents are Morty David and Rose David.
- Ken David is her uncle.
- Her sister Romy is also an actress.
- She stated that she was inspired by her father to enter showbiz.
- She made an appearance alongside her father and sister on an episode of Hannah Montana in 2007.
- She is good friends with Taylor Swift.
- She has a large bengal cat.