Central Cee - Bio, Net Worth, Age, Facts, Wiki, Height, Ethnicity, Family, Girlfriend, Real Name, Songs, Albums, Famous for, Career, Siblings, Trivia
Central Cee is a British songwriter, singer, and rapper who grew up listening to mostly hip-hop music. Later, he made a career on it. He has always tried to promote positive messages through his music and attributes his success to his community. During his career, he makes an enormous impact on the industry. His artistic instincts and his benevolent nature will allow him to win more hearts in the future. Do you know that he had worked various jobs including at a shoe shop for 3 weeks before gaining stardom? Here is detailed information about him. If you are interested to know, you could read the page below.
What is Central Cee famous for?
- A British rapper and songwriter.
- His singles Loading and Day in the Life in 2020.
What ethnicity is Central Cee?
Central Cee was born in 1998 to his parents. Currently, he is aged 23 years old. His birth name is Oakley Neil H T Caesar-Su. He was born in Shepherd's Bush, London, England. He has not revealed his parents' and siblings' details yet but he has three siblings. Similarly, she holds British nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. His zodiac sign is Gemini.
For education, He completed his schooling at a private school in his hometown. However, he hasn’t shared much information about his higher studies. Further, He had taken an apprenticeship training in Pharmaceuticals.
Central Cee Music Career
- Central Cee began his music career in 2015.
- In his initial days, he made his appearance in the song ‘Ain’t On Nuttin Remix’ with a few other music artists.
- In 2017, he released his first album named 17.
- In 2019, he released three singles & a freestyle of the song ‘Next Up?’.
- In 2020, he released his single, Day in the Life which became a massive hit.
- The same year, he took the music world by storm with another track called Loading. These two singles were the most successful releases that brought him millions of likes on digital platforms.
- In 2021, he is highly active and launched five singles & one mixtape. His album named Wild West consists of 18 songs & includes the majority of top hits.
- The same year, he was featured on Ronda’s single named MOVIE.
- In 2022, he released his second mixtapes named 23.
Who is Central Cee dating?
Central Cee is private about his love life. However, he previously has been rumored to be dating a few women. The first lady is Kenza Boutrif. They were suspected after seeing their "chemistry" in his 'Commitment Issues' music video. However, she nor he addressed the dating rumors.
The second lady is Liyah Mai. He was said to be romantically linked with her in October 2020. The pair sparked rumors when she uploaded a video in the passenger seat, while he was driving. After that, They have speculated to be together, but it was never confirmed.
Currently, he was rumored to be dating Malu Trevejo. There are available several clues on their social media accounts. They often share a picture of them on social media accounts with a kiss face emoji. However, they neither accepted nor denied. Let's see what news came out in the future. Either they were dated or it becomes his past rumors. Until then stay in touch with us for new updates.
Central Cee net worth
Central Cee has been actively rapping in the music industry since 2015. During his career, she released 2 mixtapes and 14 singles to date. Thus, he has earned an impressive amount of money and fame throughout his career. Based on some online sites, his current estimated net worth is said to be $2 million. However, his salary and other financial details are yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Central Cee?
Central Cee has a slim body with a height of 5 feet 10 inches and weighs around 67 Kg. Similarly, he has a pair of black eyes, and his hair color is dark brown. His shoe size is 9.5 (US). Further, his other body information is yet to be disclosed. Moreover, he has tattoos on his body.
Trivias About Central Cee You Need To Know.
- He has tried to promote positive messages through his music.
- Before gaining stardom, He had worked various jobs including at a shoe shop for 3 weeks, having resigned after finding out his wage.
- He used to keep to himself in school, but at times, he would misbehave and get angry.
- He started writing raps of his own at the tender age of 8.
- He has disclosed that he could never go back to short hair and that he has felt comfortable and secure in long hair