Last updated on August 20th, 2023 at 05:10 pm
Facts About Charlie Hunnam
|Celebrated Name||Charlie Hunnam|
|Age||43 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Charlie Matthew Hunnam|
|Place Of Birth||Newcastle upon Tyne|
|Education||University of Cumbria|
|Spouse||Katharine Towne (M. 1999; Div. 2002)|
|Ethnicity||Mixed (English, Irish, Scottish).|
|Height||6 feet 1 inches|
|Net Worth||$ 16 million|
|Birth Nation||United Kingdom|
|Father||William “Billy” Hunnam|
|Mother||Jane (Bell) Hunnam|
|Current City||Los Angeles, California, U.S.|
|Marital Status||Divorced (In Relationship)|
|Chest Size||46 inches|
|Waist Size||34 inches|
|Bicep Size||16.5 inches|
|Body Measurement||46-16.5-35 inches|
|Girl Friend||Morgana McNelis|
|Educational Qualification||Degree in the theory and history of film with a side in performing arts.|
|Links||Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter|
Charlie Hunnam is an English actor and model who was born on 10th April 1980 in Newcastle, United Kingdom. He is famously known for his roles as Jackson "Jax" Teller in the FX drama series Sons of Anarchy (2008–2014) for which he was twice nominated for the Critics' Choice Television Award for Best Actor in a Drama Series, Pete Dunham in Green Street (2005).
What is Charlie Hunnam Famous For?
- An English actor and model.
- His role as Jax Teller on the “Sons of Anarchy” series from 2008-2014.
Charlie Hunnam: Birth Facts, Family, and Childhood
Charlie Hunnam was born in Newcastle upon Tyne, England. His nationality is British and ethnicity is mixed (English, Irish, Scottish).
His birth name is Charles Matthew Hunnam. He is the son of William “Billy” Hunnam and Jane (Bell) Hunnam. His father William was a gangster and scrap metal merchant and his mother Jane was a business owner.
His maternal grandmother was the premier portrait artist in Newcastle. Hunnam has a brother, William “Billy”. He has two younger half-brothers, Oliver and Christian, on his mothers’ side. His parents divorced when he was two years old, and he moved to the village of Melmerby, Cumbria when he was twelve, as his mother remarried.
He went to “Heat Manor School” in Newcastle. After moving, he went to Ullswater Community college than “Queen Elizabeth Grammar School” in Penrith, Cumbria. Later, he attended “Cumbria College of Art and Design”, now the University of Cumbria, where he graduated with a degree in the theory and history of film with a side in performing arts.
Charlie Hunnam Professional Life, Career, and Struggle
- Charlie Hunnam started his professional career as an actor in the TV show, My Wonderful Life where he played the role of Wes in the year 1999.
- Since his debut, Charlie Hunnam has appeared in numerous movies and TV shows like Pacific Rim, starring Ron Perlman, featuring Djimon Hounsou and Jude Law, who has a huge net worth, to name a few.
- His notable works are Jackson “Jax” Teller in the FX drama series Sons of Anarchy (2008-2014), Nathan Maloney in the Channel 4 drama Queer as Folk (1999-2000), Lloyd Haythe in the Fox comedy series Undeclared (2001-02), the title role in Nichloas Nickleby (2002), Pete Dunham in Green Street (2005), and Raleigh Becket in Pacific Rim (2013).
- Hunnam starred as geographer Percy Fawcett in James Gray's adventure drama The Lost City of Z, filmed from August–October 2015, premiered at the New York Film Festival in 2016, and was released in April 2017. Hunnam also starred in Guy Ritchie's action-adventure film King Arthur: Legend of the Sword, which was filmed between March and July 2015 and was released in May 2017.
- In 2016 Hunnam began training in Brazilian jiu-jitsu and went on to receive his blue belt in October 2018.
Is Charlie Hunnam Dating Someone?
Reflecting his personal life, Charlie Hunnam met his love of life Katharine Towne in 1999. Katharine Towne is an actress from California, USA. After dating for four weeks they decided to get married. They married in Las Vegas. After spending three years together they decided to dissolve their relationship. They got divorced in 2002.
Previously, Charlie Hunnam also had love affairs with several girls. Since 2007 Charlie Hunnam is in a relationship with Morgana McNelis after five years of his marriage ended. She is a jewelry designer. They are a private couple but seen in several events. They live together Ranch near Los Angeles.
How Much Charlie Hunnam Earns at Present?
Charlie Hunnam's net worth is approximately $16 million which the actor accumulated from his hard works in movies and TV shows.
Although Charlie Hunnam has not disclosed the amount he received for his contribution movies, we can be well assured that he was paid well for his roles. Charlie owns a Dodge Charger, which cost the actor about $30,000.
Charlie Hunnam Height, Weight, and Body Statistics
Observing his body measurements, He has a height of 6 feet 1 inches. and weighs 194 lbs. His hair color is blonde and eye color is hazel. His chest, arms and waist size is 46-16.5-35 inches. His shoe size is unknown.
Trivias About Charlie Hunnam You Need To Know.
- He's dyslexic.