Facts About Charlotte Flair
|Celebrated Name||Charlotte Flair|
|Age||37 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Ashley Elizabeth Fliehr|
|Profession||Wrestler , Author , Actress|
|Place Of Birth||Charlotte, North Carolina, U.S.|
|Marital Status||Married But Divorced|
|Spouse||Riki Johnson (M. 2010; Div. 2013) and Thomas Latimer (M. 2013; Div. 2015)|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches|
|Body Measurement||37-27-36 inches|
|Net Worth||$2 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Entertainment Industry|
|Links||Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook|
Charlotte Flair is an American professional wrestler, author, and actor, who is the current SmackDown Women’s Champion. She is a second-generation wrestler in her family. Having a famous wrestler as her father had no special influence on the way she wanted her career to shape up. She was good at sports and excelled in basketball, volleyball, and gymnastics. However, while in university, she studied to become a personal trainer and then arrived in the ring as a wrestler. Let's know more about her through this article.
What is Charlotte Flair famous for?
- An American professional wrestler, author, and actress.
When was Charlotte Flair born?
Recalling her early life, Charlotte Flair was born as Ashley Elizabeth Fliehr in Charlotte, North Carolina, the United States in the year 1986. Her nationality is American, and she is the daughter of Ric Flair and Elizabeth Flair.
Further, she is of white Ethnicity, and her astrological sign is Aries. She isn't the only child to her parents and has an older half-sister and an older half-brother named Megan and David. Her younger brother Reid died in March 2013.
Where is Charlotte Flair educated?
Concerning her education details, Flair attended the Appalachian State University (ASU) in North Carolina, where she played volleyball for two seasons. After two years at ASU, she was transferred to North Carolina State University, where she finished her Bachelor of Science degree in public relations. Meanwhile, she also became a certified personal trainer.
What does Charlotte Flair do?
- Before being professionally associated with WWE, Flair had already made an appearance in the ring with her father. She was 13 years old when she appeared in the ring alongside Ric during his on-going feud with Vince Russo and David at a World Championship Wrestling (WCW) event.
- In June 2000, at The Great American Bash, she was at ringside along with her brother, Reid, while her father fought David in the ring. When Russo interfered, Charlotte and her brother attacked and handcuffed him.
- She signed her first official developmental contract with WWE in May 2012. She trained for a year and made her official in-ring debut in July 2013 in a singles match, which saw her defeat Bayley. A few months later, she formed a “tag-team” with Bayley and successfully won many “tag-team” matches. However, in November, she attacked Bayley and established herself as a villainess on NXT.
- In May 2014, she earned her first championship title when she defeated Natalya in the finals of NXT TakeOver. For the following few months, she continued with her feuds with Bayley, Summer Rae, and Paige. She managed to successfully defend her title in a one-on-one match against Summer Rae in July.
- In September, she defended her title again, against her arch-rival Bayley. However, she surprised the audiences when after defeating Bayley in an October rematch, she raised Bayley’s arm, hugged her, and shook hands with her.
- In February 2015, she finally lost her title to Sasha Banks, in a fatal four-way match. Her other two opponents in the match were Becky Lynch and Bayley. In July 2015, she challenged Banks for a title match which was accepted by Banks. Banks easily defeated her to retain the title and raised her hand as a sign of respect. This ended the long feud between the two female wrestlers.
- On the July 13th episode of Raw, Lynch, Banks, and she was introduced to the main roster. In her pay-per-view debut, she participated in a triple threat match against Brie Bella and Sasha Banks. She won the match and became an instant fan favorite.
- In a September match at Night of Champions, She defeated Nikki Bella to win the Divas Championship. She then defended her title three times against Paige in the following few months. Her streak of being a fan favorite came to a halt when she faked a leg injury to defeat Lynch. Ric Flair also provided a distraction. This move was met with booing from the audiences.
- Soon, a triple threat match was set up for WrestleMania 32 and included her, Banks, and Lynch, An announcement during the event declared that the Divas Championship had been converted into the WWE Women’s Championship. After an intense match, She won in her WrestleMania debut.
- Following her WrestleMania victory, She began a rivalry with Natalya and successfully defended her title against her in April. In May, when her father interrupted one of her matches, she thrashed him publicly and said that she did not need him. In July, she lost her title to Sasha Banks.
- However, in October, she snatched the title back from Banks during the first women’s Hell in a Cell match. It was named as Raw’s Women Championship when SmackDown announced their version of the championship. She successfully defended the title many times before eventually losing it to Bayley in February 2017. She failed to regain it in March.
- In April, She made her debut on SmackDown. She initially confused the audiences by transforming herself from being villainous to heroic. In November 2017, she successfully won the SmackDown Women’s Championship after defeating Natalya in a one-on-one match.
- As part of the 2019 draft, She was drafted to the Raw brand. In November, She was revealed as captain of Team Raw for Survivor Series, where Team Raw lost to Team SmackDown, after Team Raw member Asuka spitting green mist in Flair's face, caused Flair to be eliminated.
- On January 26th, 2020, at the Royal Rumble pay-per-view, She won the Royal Rumble match, by lastly eliminating Shayna Baszler. She spent weeks teasing an announcement regarding her championship opponent at WrestleMania 36, leading to confrontations with NXT Women's Champion Rhea Ripley on Raw and NXT.
Who is Charlotte Flair married to?
Reflecting on her personal life, Charlotte has married twice which ended in divorce. After two tragic separations, she has now found the new love of her life. She appears to no more extended single after she was spotted cozying up with fellow another SmackDown Live star, Andrade. Well, her Instagram is full of posts with her current partner Andrade. She started dating Andrade just a year ago, as mentioned by some of the sources. Well, their relationship seems to last long as they are freely enjoying their love life. She also appeared as a cover girl for January 2016's issue of Muscle & Fitness.
Previously, She married her boyfriend, Riki Johnson in 2010. However, the relationship was short-lived, and the couple separated after three years of their married relationship. The high profiled divorce was one of the most scandalous divorces of 2013. Both they pointed towards physical and emotional violence over each other and reportedly Riki filed another case on her asking for compensation over her public allegations on Riki's sterility and false drug allegations.
After her divorce with Riki, She then got married to her boyfriend, Thomas Raymond Latimer, an actor, and a professional wrestler. The couple met while they were a part of NXT and tied their knots in 2013. Latimer currently is a TNA wrestler with a ring name Bram. The couple further divorced on October 29, 2015.
How much is Charlotte Flair's net worth?
Being a professional wrestler and actress, Fair earns a decent amount of money and fame through her multiple professions in the field of both the sports and entertainment industry. Based on some online sites, her estimated net worth said to be $2 million and her salary is somewhere around $230 Thousand at present. However, the details of her assets are yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Charlotte Flair?
Observing her body physics, Flair stands a height of 5 feet 10 inches and weighs around 65 Kg. Similarly, she has a pair of green eyes and blonde hair color. Further, her body measures 37-27-36 inches.