Facts About Cheryl Hines
|57 Years Old
|Actress , Actress
|Place Of Birth
|Lively Technical Center and Tallahassee Community College
|West Virginia University and Florida State University, University of Central Florida
|Will Add Soon
|Catherine Rose Young
|Bra Cup Size
An American actress is named for Cheryl Hines. Moreover, she is also a director as well as a comedian. She is famous for her role of Larry David's wife, Cheryl, on HBO's Curb Your Enthusiasm, for which she was nominated for two Emmy Awards. Moreover, she also starred as Dallas Royce on the ABC sitcom Suburgatory. She then made her directorial debut with Serious Moonlight in the year 2009. She is also a poker enthusiast with career winnings totaling $50,000. Overall, she is a very talented actress with a net worth of $14 Million as of 2020.
Who are the parents of Cheryl Hines?
On 21st September 1965, Cheryl Hines was born in Miami Beach, Florida, the USA as Cheryl Ruth Hines. But she grew up in Tallahassee. She is the daughter of James and Rosemary Hines. As of 2019, she celebrated her 54th birthday. Her nationality is American and her ethnicity is White. She attended Lively Technical Center and Tallahassee Community College in Tallahassee. She was raised Catholic and has two brothers and a sister named Michael, Chris and Rebecca. She attended West Virginia University and Florida State University before graduating from the University of Central Florida.
How was Cheryl Hines Career?
- Firstly, she worked as a waitress, television reporter and telephone operator, as well as a personal assistant to Rob Reiner.
- She then moved to Los Angeles to pursue acting.
- She enjoyed guest appearances on television shows such as Swamp Thing and Unsolved Mysteries.
- After that, she appeared on an episode of the Dating Game in 1996.
- She began her acting career by performing improvisational comedy at The Groundlings Theater.
- She also learned to write comedy sketches-which served her well when working on HBO's Curb Your Enthusiasm as Larry David's fictional wife, Cheryl.
- She received an Emmy nomination for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series for her work on Curb Your Enthusiasm in 2003 and 2006.
- In movies, she was one of the stars of RV opposite Robin Williams, Waitress with Keri Russell, and the 2008 mockumentary comedy The Grand, a spoof of the World Series of Poker.
- Her 2009 directorial debut Serious Moonlight stars Meg Ryan with a script by the late Adrienne Shelly, Hines' co-star in Waitress.
- She starred in the ABC sitcom Motherhood in 2009.
- During the 2009-2010 season of Brothers & Sisters, she guest-starred as Kitty Walker McCallister's campaign manager, Buffy.
- She served as the executive producer for the 2010 reality series School Pride.
- She also starred as Dallas Royce on the ABC sitcom Suburgatory and in We Need Help, a web series aired on Yahoo! Screen.
- On 29th January 2014, she received the 2,516th star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- She also made her role in the comedy film A Bad Moms Christmas in 2017.
- She appeared in the TV show 3 Below (2018-2019) and The Conners in the year 2020.
What is the Net Worth of Cheryl Hines as of 2020?
The net worth of this famous actress will be surely in millions as she has reached a great height in her career. Her net worth is $14 Million as of 2020 whereas her exact salary is under review but there is no doubt in the mind of her followers that she is earning a considerable amount of salary from her present work. She is satisfied with her earnings as of now. Her source of earning is from her acting career. She serves on the Board of Trustees of United Cerebral Palsy. Hines and her family won $25,000 for UCP on the 12th July 2015 episode of Celebrity Family Feud.
Who is the Husband of Cheryl Hines?
Cheryl Hines is a married woman and she was married to Paul Young who is the founder of the management firm Principato-Young. The duo is also blessed with a daughter named Catherine Rose Young on 8th March 2004. On 20th July 2010, the duo filed a divorce. In December 2011, she began dating environmental attorney and anti-vaccination activist Robert F. Kennedy Jr. They announced their engagement in late April 2014 and were married on 2nd August 2014.
How tall is Cheryl Hines?
Cheryl Hines, being at the age of 54, she still looks very young and beautiful. She maintained her body a lot. She has got a charming smile with a glowing face attracting a lot of people towards her. She has got a tall height of five feet five inches or 1.65 m. Her body weight consists of 54 KG. Her body measurement is 36-26-35 in. Her bra size us 34B. Her hair color is blonde and her eye color is brown. She does not have any tattoo.