Chip Gaines - Bio, Net Worth, Wife, Age, Kids, Joanna Gaines' husband
Chip Carter Gaines is an American entrepreneur, reality TV star, author, and social media celebrity. He is better known as Chip Gaines. He is well recognized for co-hosting the reality series, "Fixer Upper", for 5 seasons (56 episodes) with his wife Joanna which was based on flipping houses of people living in the Waco, Texas area and aired on HGTV Network. He has contributed to making his hometown Waco a tourism hotspot by being the face of several ventures under the brand, "Magnolia", along with his wife Joanna. Recently, the first episode of Chip and Joanna Gaines' new series "Fixer Upper: Welcome Home" debuted Friday on the streaming service discovery+.
Chip Gaines, Joanna Gaines' husband famous for
- Being an American entrepreneur, reality TV star, author, and social media celebrity.
- For co-hosting the reality series, "Fixer Upper".
What is Chip Gaines' real name?
Chip Gaines took birth on 14th November 1974 with the real name of Chip Carter Gaines in Albuquerque, New Mexico, the United States. His family later moved to Dallas, Texas. He holds an American nationality and his ethnicity is American-white. Similarly, he is from the Christianity religion and his race is white. He happily celebrates his birthday on the 14th of November of every year and he has celebrated his 47th birthday as of 2021. His birth sign is Scorpio as per his birthdate. He is the son of Bob Gaines (father) and Gayle Gaines (mother). He has one sibling, a sister named Shannon Gaines.
Concerning Chip's educational background, he is educated at the Grapevine High School and for further studies, he moved to the reputed Hankamer School Of Business, affiliated with Baylor University, and graduated with a degree in Marketing.
Chip Gaines Career Timeline
- Chip Gaines conceived his career being an entrepreneur and eventually became the founder of several small yet successful businesses, like "Green and Gold Wash and Fold" as his wife, Joanna, started a home accessory store named "Magnolia Homes" which expanded and they started remodeling and fixing up homes.
- "Magnolia" ventured into real estate in full swing and revamped many houses across the United States together, especially in the Waco region of Texas.
- The couple eventually became quite popular in the realty sector and later became a part of the television series "Upper Fixer" the first episode of this television series was aired on the channel "HGTV" in 2013 and received both critical and commercial acclaim.
- Additionally, the first episode of Chip and Joanna Gaines' new series "Fixer Upper: Welcome Home" debuted Friday on the streaming service discovery+.
- "Home means everything to us and getting to help people create a place to call their own is the kind of work that never gets old," the couple said about the first episode. "It didn't take but a minute after we stepped through the front door to see that these two weren't kidding!" Chip and Joanna said.
- As an author, Chip has released books including "No Pain, No Gaines: The Good Stuff Doesn't Come Easy" (2021), "Building a Network: the Power of Relationships in Work and in Life" (2021), "Capital Gaines: Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff" (2017) and "The Magnolia Story" (2016).
Who is Chip Gaines's Wife?
Chip Gaines is a married man. He was married to Joanna Gaines, an HGTV personality in 2003. Interestingly, both Chip Gaines and Joanna studied at Baylor University but didn't know each other back then. They both seem extremely happy in their domestic life. She's supportive of him and the profession that he is in. There's much love between the two. The couple is blessed with five children together; Drake, Ella, Duke, Crew, and Emmie Kay. Furthermore, talking about Chip's sexual orientation, he is straight.
Everything to know about Chip Carter Gaines wife, Joanna Gaines
How much is Chip Gaines's Net Worth?
Chip Gaines has a worth of around $10 million as of 2022 whereas he has also a handsome amount of salary which is also in thousands of dollars per year. He has the access to all the world's luxury and comfort. He couldn't have been more thankful to God for what he is blessed with. His major source of income is from his entrepreneur and reality TV star career/TV Shows. However, he avoids direct brand endorsements and prefers to promote his own business ventures that indirectly support local /nearby suppliers and small businesses. In October 2017, Chip established a brand partnership with "Target" stores to promote their new home and lifestyle brand, "Hearth & Hand", a sub-brand of "Magnolia".
How tall is Chip Carter Gaines?
Chip Gaines is a perfect adaptable entrepreneur and reality TV star who stands at an ideal height of around 5 ft 10 in or 178 cm with a proper body weight of around 76 kg or 167.5 lbs. He has light brown hair and blue eyes as his body build type is average.
Trivias About Chip Gaines You Need To Know.
- He and Joanna began their business in early 2003 after getting married.
- He graduated with a marketing degree from Baylor University's Hankamer School of Business.
- He and Joanna have five children, Drake, Ella, Duke, Emmie and Crew.
- He and the Scott brothers, Jonathan and Drew, all become known for their real estate shows on HGTV.
- Gaines has earned the reputation of consistently building great homes with great aesthetic sense.