Facts About Chloe Madeley
|35 Years Old
|Chloe Susannah Madeley
|Television Presenter , Model , Fitness Instructor
|Place Of Birth
|King Alfred School
|College / University
|Leeds Trinity & All Saints College / Magdalen College
|5 feet 7 inches
|Bra Cup Size
|Degree on Classical Archaeology and Ancient History
|$50 - $120K
|Source of Wealth
|Entertainment Industry and Business Ventures
|Tom Henshaw, Jack Madeley, and Dan Henshaw
|Instagram Twitter Facebook Wikipedia YouTube
Chole Madeley is a British TV presenter, freelance journalist, model, and fitness enthusiast who is widely known for her FitnessFondue.com, a nutrition advice website. However, she has received significant criticism on social networking sites for posting and promoting unrealistic athletic, muscular female body image on sites like Instagram.
Besides that, she appeared on a wide variety of British TV reality competition series, including Dancing on Ice in 2011. She also modeled for several brands. Currently, she is expecting a baby girl with her husband James Haskell. Let's explore more about her and her interesting facts throughout this article.
What is Chloe Madeley famous for?
- An English television presenter, freelance journalist, model, and fitness enthusiast.
- Her FitnessFondue.com, a nutrition advice website.
Who are Chole Madeley's parents?
Chole Madeley was born in 1987 to her parents and named her Chloe Susannah Madeley. Currently, she is aged 34 years old. Her parents are Judy Finnigan and Richard Madeley. Both of her parents are TV presenters. Similarly, she experienced her childhood in Manchester, England along with her three siblings. They are Tom Henshaw, Jack Madeley, and Dan Henshaw. She holds British nationality and belongs to the White ethnicity. Further, her birth sign is Cancer.
For education, She attended King Alfred School and later went to Leeds Trinity & All Saints College. Shen then enrolled at the Magdalen College to pursue studies in Classical Archaeology and Ancient History.
What is Chloe Madeley doing now?
- Upon her graduation, She has done numerous modeling shoots (including one with FHM magazine) and presented jobs on Richard & Judy programs, largely as a roaming reporter.
- In 2009, She was named as the new face of Ultimo underwear and began a column in Now magazine.
- In 2010, She participated in Celebrity Quitters, a program where five celebrities attempted to give up smoking using NRT.
- The same year, She presented Live From Studio Five for one week before Emma Willis took over from Melinda Messenger.
- In 2011, She participated as a contestant on the skating show Dancing on Ice where she reached the final three and received third place in the competition.
- In 2013, She launched FitnessFondue.com, a fitness and nutrition advice website in which she regularly posts tips, advice, and her own success stories.
- In 2015, She took part in the second series of Channel 4 TV Show The Jump and finished in fifth place.
- In 2017, She appeared on Pointless Celebrities with his father Richard Madeley.
- Since 2019, She appeared alongside her father and husband on the ITV program Small Fortune hosted by Dermot O'Leary.
Who is Chloe Madeley's husband?
Chloe Madeley was happily married to James Haskell. The couple started dating in 2014 and later exchanged their wedding vows on 16th December 2018. The ceremony is held at a picturesque village church in Berkshire, surrounded by family and friends. She is currently 14 weeks pregnant and has to wait for a baby girl.
Previously, she was linked with several celebrities like David McNidder (2009), Glenn Crickmar (2010), Sam Attwater (2011), and Danny Young (2013).
Chloe Madeley Net Worth 2022
Chloe Madeley has been engaged in media platforms for a long time. During her career, she works as a model, freelance journalist, fitness expert, and TV presenter. Thus, she should have the sum of an impressive amount of money throughout her different works. Based on some online sites, her current estimated net worth is said to be $700 Thousand and her annual salary is reported to be somewhere between $50 Thousand and $120 Thousand. The source of her wealth came out through her fitness career and her endorsements. Further, her other financial details are yet to be disclosed.
What height is Chloe Madeley?
Chloe Madeley has an attractive body physics with a body measurement of 33-24-33 inches. She used to wear 38C (US) bra cup size, 6 (US) dress size, and 8 (US) shoe sizes. Similarly, she has a pair of beautiful blue eyes, and her hair color is blonde. Further, she has a height of 5 feet 7 inches and 59 Kg. Overall. she has a fit and healthy body.
Trivias About Chloe Madeley You Need To Know.
- Currently, she was pregnant.
- She had appeared on a wide variety of British TV reality competition series, including Dancing on Ice in 2011.
- She rose rose to public prominence after her stint as a presenter for Big Brother's Big Mouth.
- She is a personal trainer and nutritionist and set up Fitness Fondue.
- She was disqualified from driving for 20 months and fined £350.