Last updated on June 25th, 2023 at 04:17 am
Facts About Chloe Wang
|31 Years Old
|Place Of Birth
|Stephen, Lincoln, Zachary, Johnny Jones, Awvee Storey, and Matthew Alvarado
|Whitney M. Young Magnet High School
|College / University
|St. Ignatius College Prep.
|Source of Wealth
|5 ft 5¾ in or 167 cm
|55 Kg or 121 Pounds
|32-24-34 in or 81-61-86 cm
Chloe Wang, known professionally as Chloe Bennet, is an American actress and singer, best known for her role as Daisy Johnson / Quake in Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Prior to her acting career, she pursued a music career in China under the name Chloe Wang. She released two singles -"Uh Oh" and "Every Day in Between" in 2011.
Chloe has appeared in several films and TV shows, including "Nashville", "Valley Girl", "Marvel Rising: Initiation", "Marvel Rising: Chasing Ghosts", "Abominable" and more. She hosted the very first episode (season 1) of TeenNick’s show "The Nightlife" on August 5, 2010. As well as she had performed in the Zebra music festival, where she performed to benefit the 2008 Sichuan earthquake victims.
What is Chloe Wang's Ethnicity?
Chloe Wang was born on April 18, 1992, in Chicago, Illinois, United States. She spent her childhood in the Southside of Chicago, USA, growing up in Obama’s neighborhood. She holds American-Chinese nationality and her ethnicity is Asian-American. She turned 31 years old in 2023 and her zodiac sign is Aries. Her parents are Chinese Bennet Wang (father), an investment banker, and Stephanie Crane (mother), an internist. Chloe has seven brothers, including four biological, two foster, and one adopted. Her siblings' names are Stephen (Biological Brother), Lincoln (Biological Brother), Zachary (Biological Brother), Johnny Jones (Foster African American Brother), Awvee Storey (Foster African American Brother) (Former NBA Player), and Matthew Alvarado (Adopted Mexican-Filipino Brother). She is Judaism by religion. Chloe was passionate about singing and acting from a young age. She was discovered by a music manager at the age of 15. In order to start her music career, she moved to China, there she lived with her paternal grandmother.
For her education, she attended Whitney M. Young Magnet High School and later went to St. Ignatius College Prep. She attended Second City Youth Ensemble to learn acting at the age of 12.
How was the Career of Chloe Wang?
- Chloe Wang began her career in the entertainment industry in 2007 when she moved to China to pursue a singing career. She released two singles, "Uh Oh" and "Every Day in Between," in the US in 2011. The same year, she made her on-screen debut as a host for the TeenNick summer dance series "The Nightlife". Bennet also appeared in the music video for the South Korean band BIGBANG's song "Tonight." She faced difficulties booking acting gigs under her birth name and eventually changed it to "Chloe Bennet," taking her father's first name to avoid being typecast as an ethnic Asian American.
- In 2010, Bennet relocated to Los Angeles, California, to pursue her acting career. She appeared in several television shows and movies, including "Nashville", "Intercept", and "The Birthday Boys", among others. However, her breakthrough role came in 2013 when she was cast as Skye in the Marvel television series "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." The role gained her recognition and critical acclaim, and she continued to star in the show for its entire seven-season run. Bennet's success on the show led to more significant opportunities in the film industry, including roles in "Valley Girl" and "Abominable".
- She also appeared in the short film "Nostradamus" in 2014. She gave her voice in the movies like "Marvel Rising: Secret Warriors", "Tinker Bell and the Legend of the NeverBeast" and more.
- Chloe was cast as Blossom Utonium in the CW's live-action pilot "Powerpuff", alongside Dove Cameron as Bubbles and Yana Perrault as Buttercup in March 2021. However, due to a decision to reshoot the pilot episode and scheduling conflicts, she left the project in August 2021.
- In 2020, she starred as Emma in the romantic comedy film 5 Years Apart. In 2023, she will voice the character Shelby in the animated series The Silk Road Rally, which is currently in post-production. She will also star as Riley in the upcoming romantic comedy film Married by Mistake.
- In 2022, she voiced the main character Yi in the animated series Abominable and the Invisible City, appearing in 20 episodes. In 2023, she is set to guest star as Robyn in an episode of the comedy series Dave.
Is Chloe Wang dating someone?
Chloe Wang is currently single and not dating anyone at the moment. Thus, she has no boyfriend as of now. Instead, she is fully focused on her career and enjoying her single life happily without any disturbances. Bennet identifies as straight, and her sexual orientation has been a private matter for her.
Chloe Wang has had several public relationships in the past. She was involved with Ukrainian-American professional dancer Val Chmerkovskiy, American actor Tony Oller, and British actor and musician Sam Palladio, before dating American actor Austin Nichols from 2013 to 2017. Bennet was also seen publicly with YouTuber Logan Paul in 2017 and 2018, before ending their relationship after three months in October 2018. Additionally, there were rumors of a relationship with professional basketball player Chandler Parsons in November 2017. However, Bennet is currently single and focusing on her career.
What is Chloe Wang's net worth?
Chloe Wang's success in the entertainment industry has led to a substantial net worth of $4 million in 2023. Her annual salary is in the thousands of dollars, and she has earned her wealth primarily from her work in acting and singing. Whereas she is also making a cool sum of money via endorsement deals. She has appeared in a number of commercials in China due to her successful music single "Uh Oh". Wang's net worth includes all her properties, shares, and current earnings, which contribute to her luxurious lifestyle in Los Angeles. With her talent and hard work, it's likely that Chloe will continue to see success in the entertainment industry, which will further increase her net worth in the future. Overall, Wang's impressive net worth reflects her success in the entertainment industry and her dedication to her craft. Despite facing some setbacks in her personal life, she has remained focused on her career, which has paid off in terms of financial success and professional achievement.
How tall is Chloe Wang?
Chloe Wang, also known as Chloe Bennet, is a stunning actress known for her mixed looks due to her Chinese and American ancestry. She has a fair complexion, dark brown hair, and dark brown eyes, standing at 5 ft 5¾ in or 167 cm tall and weighing 55 kg or 121 pounds. Her body measurements are 32-24-34 in or 81-61-86 cm, and her body type is an hourglass. Her dress size is 4 (US) or 36 (EU), and her shoe size is 8 (US) or 5.5 (UK) or 38.5 (EU). In 2018, she revealed that she has had anxiety and ADHD since childhood.
Aside from her mixed looks, Chloe also has distinctive features that make her stand out. She has a unique fashion sense that complements her body type and enhances her overall appearance. Her style is often described as chic, modern, and sophisticated. Additionally, Chloe's talent and dedication to her craft have contributed to her success in the entertainment industry, making her a role model for aspiring actors and actresses around the world.
Trivias About Chloe Wang You Need To Know.
- Wang moved to China to pursue her singing career.
- Chloe gave the audition for the role of Skye in “Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” 6 times.
- She is more passionate about her feminism and also supports various charities that work for women's rights and welfare. She also had a campaign for the empowerment of girls along with her ‘Fight like a Girl T-shirts.
- She has revealed that the American film and television industry is racist against Asians. In an interview, she noted, "I also suffered from racism, Oh, the first audition I went on after I changed my name [from Wang to Bennet], I got selected."
- She can be seen in the music video of the 2011 song “Tonight” by the Korean band Big Bang.
- She appeared in 2012 for her role as Tess in the TV movie Intercept. It was a failed ABC Family pilot.