Facts About Chris Ballew
|Celebrated Name||Chris Ballew|
|Age||58 Years Old|
|Nick Name||Chris Ballew|
|Birth Name||Christopher Ballew|
|Place Of Birth||Seattle, Washington, U.S|
|Birth Nation||United States of America|
|Education||The Bush School|
|Net Worth||$1.9 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Music Industry|
Chris Ballew is an American musician best known as the former lead singer and Basitarist of the alternative rock group The Presidents of the United States of America. He also performs as a children's artist under the pseudonym Caspar Babypants. Let's know more about him through this article.
What is Chris Ballew famous for?
- An American singer.
- The former lead singer and Basitarist of the alternative rock group The Presidents of the United States of America.
Where is Chris Ballew born?
Recalling his early life, Chris was born in Seattle, Washington, U.S. He is American by nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. His birth sign is Gemini. Information regarding his parents and siblings is yet to be disclosed. Talking about his education, He attended middle and high school at The Bush School where he began his music career.
When did Chris Ballew begin his singing career?
- Moving towards his career, Chris began his singing career from his school days. In the late 1980s and early 90s, he performed as a street musician in a duo called Egg with Phil Franklin.
- Many of his songs with Egg would become well-known Presidents songs, most notably Naked and Famous, which is performed by Egg as a bonus track on a 2005 reissue of the Presidents' eponymous debut album. The two members of Egg were also part of the experimental triple-bass guitar ensemble Balls, which released a 12" EP in 1991.
- He also played briefly with Mary Lou Lord and with Mark Sandman of Treat Her Right and Morphine in a duo called Supergroup, in which they developed the oddly stringed instruments that would become a staple of both the Presidents' and Morphine's sound.
- In 1998, He released a solo album credited to The Giraffes. The band has been performing live since 2000 with the help of Jason Staczek (organ, clarinet) and Mike Musburger (drums).
- In 2009, He launched a project targeted toward toddlers called Caspar Babypants. He uses a three-string acoustic guitar when performing Caspar Babypants songs. To date, Caspar Babypants has released eleven full-length albums; Here I Am!, More Please!, This Is Fun!, Sing Along!, Hot Dog!, I Found You!, Baby Beatles!, Rise And Shine!, Night Night!, Beatles Baby!, and Away We Go!.
- In 2015, 15 years after the last official release, He put together We Hear Music, a 33-track double album consisting of previously unreleased Giraffes material. The album was shared privately with a few fans through the internet, with a note allowing the recipients to redistribute the music freely.
Is Chris Ballew married?
Reflecting on his personal life, Chris was a married man. He was married to collage artist Kate Endle. Apart from this, his other personal information is yet to be disclosed. That's means, he likes to keep his profile low.
How much is Chris Ballew worth?
Being a singer, Chris earns a decent amount of money and popularity through his profession in the field of the music industry. Based on some online reports, his estimated net worth said to be $1.9 million. However, his salary is yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Chris Ballew?
Observing his body statistics, Chris has a decent height and weight with grey eyes and blonde hair color. His other body information is yet to be disclosed.