Chris Kattan - Bio, Net Worth, Married, Wife, Girlfriend, Family, Age, Nationality, Ethnicity, Height, Weight, Facts, Parents, Wiki, TV Shows, Career
Christopher Lee Kattan, professionally known as Chris Kattan is an American actor, comedian, and author. He is well recognized for working as a cast member on "Saturday Night Live". He starred in the 2001 comedy "Corky Romano" and played the on-screen brother of Will Ferrell in the 1998 comedy "A Night at the Roxbury". He also landed a supporting role on ABC's "The Middle" in 2009. He was previously a member of various improv comedy groups, including The Groundlings in Los Angeles. Chris played the villainous Mr. Feather in the 2002 action/comedy "Undercover Brother".
- Being an American actor, comedian, and author.
- For working as a cast member on "Saturday Night Live".
What is Chris Kattan Real Name?
Chris Kattan was born on 19th October 1970 with the real name of Christopher Lee Kattan in Culver City, California, U.S. He is American by nationality and mixed by ethnicity as his father was born to Jewish parents from Iraq and Poland and his mother, a native of Hungary, is a Buddhist. Similarly, his religious belief is in the Christian religion. Kattan's present age is 50 which he celebrated back in 2020 and as per his birthdate, his zodiac sign is Libra. Thus, his race is white. His father, Kip King, worked as an actor and voice actor whereas his mother, Hajnalka Biro, was once photographed for Playboy and worked as a model in London. He has a half-brother, Andrew Joslyn, who is a professional musician and composer.
Source: Childhood Picture of Chris Kattan
Regarding Chris's education, he attended Bainbridge High School, graduating in 1989.
What does Chris Kattan do for a living?
- Chris Kattan kicks off his career being a member of several improvisational comedy (improv) and sketches comedy troupes after which he was seen in some minor roles on TV, including the second episode of the second season of "NewsRadio", "No, This Is Not Based Entirely on Julie's Life," as a photoshop employee.
- Then he moved to New York City to work on "Saturday Night Live" from 1996 to 2003 as well as continued the character in the 1998 film "A Night at the Roxbury".
- He appeared as himself in the Independent Film Channel (IFC) miniseries "Bollywood Hero" in August 2009 whereas he also appeared in a supporting role in "The Middle" in the following year.
- He was seen in an episode of "How I Met Your Mother" as a star in "The Wedding Bride" as well as reappeared as the character in the fictional film's sequel, "Wedding Bride 2".
- He reprised his role as former SNL character Mango in a preview of the music video for Sharaya J's "Shut It Down" in June 2014.
- As well, he was a contestant on season 24 of "Dancing with the Stars" where he was paired with professional dancer Witney Carson in 2017. He was the first celebrity dancer eliminated.
- He later reunited with fellow SNL alumni Jimmy Fallon, Horatio Sanz, and Tracy Morgan during the 18th December 2018 cold open of "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" which was the first time since 2011 that Fallon, Sanz, Kattan, and Morgan were all present for a performance of the song.
To whom Chris Kattan is Married?
Chris Kattan is a married guy. He tied a knot with a model Sunshine Deia Tutt on 28th June 2008, in Oakhurst, California, after proposing to her on Christmas Eve 2006. However, the pair separated on 10th August 2008 and divorced in February 2009. As of now, he hasn't been very vocal about his love life in the past, but most recently he was photographed with model Cheyenne Gordon at the Elton John AIDS Foundation Academy Awards Viewing Party in 2019. Concerning his sexual orientation, he is straight.
What is the Net Worth of Chris Kattan?
Chris Kattan is a versatile comedian who has a net worth of $10 million as of 2021. He also earns a fine amount of salary which is also in thousands of dollars per year. With his hard work and luck by his side, he can double the amount of wealth he has today. Chris has not done any endorsement work yet. In addition, his major source of income is from his actor, comedian, and author career.
How tall is Chris Kattan?
Chris Kattan is 5ft 6in tall and his body weight is around 70 kg. He has good-looking fark brown hair and eyes color. His heart-warming smile, his entire demeanor, and his gradual escalating popularity in the industry make him the perfect catch. Chris has an average body build with 32-26-32 inches of body measurement.
Furthermore, Kattan revealed that broke his neck while on the show's set, writing, "Even today, I still can't open my hand wide enough to use my fingers normally on the keyboard. The impact that my injury and subsequent surgeries had on my career was immense, but more importantly, the fallout proved to be devastating to some of the closest relationships in my life". He revealed that the pain medication he began taking following his fourth surgery led to his 2014 DUI arrest. He also disclosed more details of the injury in his memoir claiming that it was the result of an "SNL" sketch that aired on 12th May 2001, in which he threw himself backward on a chair while doing a Golden Girls parody, adding that NBC paid for two of five surgeries to repair the spinal injuries.
Trivias About Chris Kattan You Need To Know.
- Chris was a member of various improv comedy groups, including The Groundlings in Los Angeles.
- He played the villainous Mr. Feather in the 2002 action/comedy "Undercover Brother".
- He married Sunshine Tutt in 2008, but the couple separated the following year.
- He did a lot of impersonations on SNL, one of which was of Clay Aiken.
- He also landed a supporting role on ABC's The Middle in 2009.