Facts About Chris Trousdale
|38 Years Old
|Christopher Ryan Pask
|Actor , Artist
|United States of America
|Place Of Birth
|New Port Richey, Florida, U.S.
|Place Of Death
|Burbank, California, U.S.
|Cause Of Death
|5 feet 11 inches
|Source of Wealth
|Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
Chris Trousdale was an American actor and recording artist who was a former member of the boy-band Dream Street until his disbanded in 2002. After that, he started his solo music career and released several songs. Also, he appeared on several films and TV series until his death in 2020 due to COVID-19. To know more about him, you can read the below article.
What is Chris Trousdale famous for?
- An American actor and recording artist.
- The member of the boy-band Dream Street.
Where is Chris Trousdale from?
Going back to his early life, Chris was born under the birth sign of Gemini to her parents in the year 1985. However, his parent's details are not available. He was raised along with his brother named Ronnie Trousdale in New Port Richey, Florida, the U.S. His nationality was American and his ethnicity was White. Further, information about his academic qualification.
Where does Chris Trousdale work?
- Talking about his career journey, Chris started his career at the age of 8 when he joined the touring company of “Les Misérables.”
- Later, he joined the Broadway company of the play with Ricky Martin and Lea Michele.
- He then joined the children’s group The Broadway Kids and performed in plays such as “The Sound of Music,” “Beauty and the Beast” and “The Wizard of Oz,” to name a few.
- In 1999, he joined Dream Street alongside McCartney, Greg Raposo, Matt Ballinger, and Frankie Galasso.
- The group's debut album, Dream Street released on Edel Records in July 2001 which was #1 on Billboard's Independent Albums chart during the first week of its release and sold a million copies.
- In 2002, the band is disbanded following the release of two studio albums. The band’s top songs included “It Happens Every Time” and “Sugar Rush.”
- Then, he decided to embark on a solo career. After that, he recorded the songs "Kissless Christmas" and "Wild Christmas" for the School's Out! Christmas album.
- In 2008, he completed two films: Seducing Spirits and Sacred Journey.
- In 2012, he auditioned on The Voice but failed to move past the blind audition round of the NBC singing competition.
- After two years in 2014, He joined the Spectra Music Group to work on his solo album.
- In 2019, he released his single, titled “Summer.”
- Besides these, hehe played several films and TV series like The Biggest Fan (2002), The Candlelight Murders (2008), Gone Astray (2009), Days of Our Lives (2011), Shake It Up (2011), Austin & Ally (2015), and Lucifer (2016).
How does Chris Trousdale die?
Chris Trousdale passed away on 02nd June 2020 at the age of 34 due to complications from COVID-19 in a hospital in Burbank, California during the global COVID-19 pandemic in California. However, TMZ reported the death was coronavirus-related, though a statement to Billboard mentioned an "undisclosed illness."
Is Chris Trousdale married?
Chris Trousdale liked to keep his personal life private hence information about his dating life is not available. It is not known whether he was married, dated, or had any children. However, he reportedly had romantic relationships with celebrities like Danielle Bensky (2007-09) and Anna Sundstrand (2009-20).
How much is Chris Trousdale worth?
Chris Trousdale earned name and fame through his profession as an actor and recording artist in the field of the entertainment industry until he died in 2020. His major income came from working in the entertainment industry.
How tall is Chris Trousdale?
Chris Trousdale had a height of 5 feet 11 inches. He had an athletic body build with average body weight. He had a pair of hazel eyes and black hair color. His other body information is not available.
Trivias About Chris Trousdale You Need To Know.
- He appeared on television in an episode of Disney Channel's Shake It Up and was on the third season of NBC's The Voice, though he was not selected for the blind audition.
- Has been in some Broadway musicals, like 'Les Misérables'.
- His first solo concert was back in Dec of 2002 at the Beacon Theater.
- Just done a telethon and putting finishing touches on his solo album. Said to be released this coming summer.