Last updated on May 9th, 2022 at 12:12 pm
Facts About Chrishell Stause
|41 Years Old
|Terrina Chrishell Stause
|Place Of Birth
|Murray State University
|Best Known For
|For her role on the Netflix reality show "Selling Sunset".
|Being an American professional actress
|Matthew Morrison, with whom she has already divorced
|Source of Wealth
|5 ft 6 in
|54 kg or 119 pounds
|36-24-35 in or 91.5-61-89 cm
Chrishell Stause is an American actress who currently plays the role of Zoey Miller in the web series "Youthful Daze" since 2014. She is well-known for portraying the role of Amanda Dillon in the television soap opera "All My Children". In 2020, she was also nominated for the Daytime Emmy award for Outstanding Guest Performer in a Drama Series for the American drama opera series "Day of Our Lives".
Stause made her film debut with the role of Robin in "Scaring the Fish"(2008), after which she went on to become a successful television actress and has appeared in a number of television shows including Netflix's reality show, "Selling sunset" as herself. Besides, Stause is quite active in social media sites with over 885k followers on her Instagram: @chrishell.stause and with over 72k followers on her Twitter: @Chrishell7.
What is Chrishell Stause famous for?
- Famous as an American actress and for her role as Amanda Dillion in Television soap opera "All my Children".
Where was Chrishell Stause born?
Chrishell Stause was born on July 21, 1981, in Draffenville, Kentucky, United States. Her birth name is Terrina Chrishell Stause. American is her nationality. Stause belongs to mixed ethnicity and is of Spanish and Japanese ancestry while Cancer is her zodiac sign.
Chrishell was born as the daughter in a Spanish ethics family. She was raised in her hometown, Draffenville. Her father was a drummer who passed away in 2019 and her mother also passed away in July 2020 due to lung cancer. She has an elder sister, Shonda Stause.
Her unique name originated from the day of her birth. Her mother worked at a Shell Station, and the attendant who asked for help was Chris and thus, "Chrishell" was named.
Stause attended Murray State University and later graduated with BA in Theater in 2003.
Chrishell Stause's career: Highlights
- Chrishell Stause started her professional acting career by starting to portray the role of Amanda Dillon in the ABC soap opera "All My Children" on 4th May 2005.
- Her role in the series was appreciated a lot by people. She portrayed the role in the series until 2011.
- She played the role of Jules in the series "The Crimson Mask" in 2009 and also acted in the series sequel "The Crimson Mask: Director's Cut" in 2011.
- In 2011, she appeared in an episode of American drama series " Body of Proof". She played the role of Payton in the short film "Hot and Bothered" in 2012.
- She portrayed the role of Jordan Ridgeway in the American soap opera "Day of Our Lives" from 2013-2015. Her role was loved by the critics and the people. In 2019, she had a recurring role in the series. She had a guest appearance in the series in 2020.
- She has been playing the role of Zoey Miller in the American web series "Youthful Daze" since 2014.
- Stause also had a guest appearance in the series "Meanwhile" in 2014 and in series "Misguided" in 2015. She also appeared in a guest spot on the ABC primetime drama "Mistresses" for 5 episodes.
- She had a recurring role as Bethany Bryant in the television soap opera "The Young and the Restless" in 2016.
- In the year 2018, she appeared in her first leading role of Lila in the movie "Eve of Abduction".
- At present, she can be seen in the Netflix series "Selling Sunset". The series first aired on 21st March 2019 with 8 episodes.
Who is Chrishell Stause Dating?
Chrishell Stause was previously married to Justin Hartley. Hartley is also an American actor who is known for his television role as Fox Crane on the NBC daytime soap opera, "Passions"(2002–2006). The couple was confirmed dating in January 2014 by the representatives of Stause. Shortly after, it was announced that they were engaged in July 2016. Following year, on October 28, 2017, they got married, and Stause became the stepmother to Hartley's daughter, Isabella Justice Hartley.
However, just after 2 years, in November 2019, Hartley filed for divorce, stating irreconcilable differences. Though Stause filed for dissolution of the marriage in December 2019, they ended their relationship with a text just 45 minutes before his divorce filing went public on August 8, 2020.
Chrishell Stause is currently in a relationship. At present, she is dating non-binary rapper, Georgia Claire Flipo who is known by the stage name 'G Flip'. G Flip is an Australian singer, songwriter, producer, drummer, and musician by profession. G Flip came out as non-binary on Instagram on 13th June 2021. Flip is openly lesbian as per their sexuality. The two met each other on the set of the musician's new video of Flip's upcoming single, "Get Me Outta Here". Stause started seeing G Flip after the Under Construction author split from Jason Oppenheim in late 2021. Initially, fans of Chrishell noticed that she started “liking” G Flip’s Instagram posts. “It started because I was just going to be in their video. And it’s about this chaotic love story. I come from soaps, I love acting,” Stause said at the reunion. “And with the job that we have, I don’t always get to do it. At first of course, I was like, ‘Yes, let’s do that.'” In March 2022, she shared a selfie with G Flip via Instagram. The pair were spotted at an Oscars afterparty on March 27. “They both were by themselves at a table and didn't interact much with others,” the onlooker noted. “Best show. Best song. Best collab,” Stause commented on a video of G Flip singing “Gay 4 Me.” "I recently have been spending a lot of time with someone that's very important to me. Their name is G Flip. They're nonbinary, so they go by they/them," Stause announced on the reunion. G Flip later shared a photo via Instagram of Chrishell seemingly tattooing their thigh. The ink read "get me outta here" in shaky script. "Found my new calling. Might open up a new shop🤣💀😎😜," the real estate agent joked in the comments section. Today, the lovebird is enjoying their present life happily. While talking about the sexual orientation of Chrishell, she is straight.
What is the net worth of Chrishell Stause?
The American actress, Chrishell has quite a good amount of money from her profession. Chrishell Stause has an estimated net worth of $5 million as of 2020. She is also a real estate agent. Her net worth includes all her property and present earnings from her profession. She seems to be living a luxurious lifestyle with her earnings.
How tall is Chrishell Stause?
The 39 years aged, Chrishell Stause is a beautiful actress. She has a fair complexion with blonde hair and a black pair of eyes. She stands at a height of 5ft 6inches and has a bodyweight of 56 kg. She has a well-maintained slim body physique of measurement is 33-25-34 inches while 36B as her bra size.