Christine Lampard - Bio, Net Worth, Salary, Dating History, Spouse, Parents, Family, Sister, Nationality, Age, Height, Wiki, Size, Facts, Awards, Kids
Christine Lampard is a Northern Irish broadcaster. She is the wife of retired English footballer Frank Lampard. Christine is one of the popular television and radio presenters and is known for presenting a variety of television shows including The One Show, Daybreak, Dancing on Ice, This Morning, Lorraine, and Loose Women. On radio, she has been working with BBC, ITV, Radio Aire 2, and UKTV.
What is Christine Lampard Famous For?
- Popular Northern Irish broadcaster.
Where is Christine Lampard From?
Christine Lampard was born on 2 February 1979. Her birth name is Christine Louise Bleakley. Her birth place is in Newry in Northern Ireland. She holds a Northern Irish nationality. She was born to her father, Frederick Bleakley, and her mother, Mina Bleakley. She has a younger sister named Nicola.
Regarding her educational background, she studied her A-Levels at Bloomfield Collegiate School. She later attended Queen's University where she studied politics. However, she did not graduate and pursued a television career full-time.
Christine Lampard Career
- Christine Lampard started her television career as a runner.
- She then trained to become a floor manager while attending Bloomfield Collegiate School.
- She continued to work at BBC NI while attending Queen's University.
- She left her studies without graduating to pursue television full-time.
- In her early career, she worked at Belfast Citybeat as a newsreader and presenter.
- She then worked on the long-running BBC Northern Ireland comedy Give My Head Peace.
- She then moved into television with BBC Northern Ireland and hosted a variety of shows.
- She presented Sky High, First Stop, and Would You Pass the 11+, Spill the Beans, Looking for Love, and NI Wags.
- She co-hosted BBC Two's Let Me Entertain You and Britain's Classroom Heroes.
- She co-presented BBC One's The One Show, The National Lottery Draws, Sport Relief.
- She competed in the sixth series of Strictly Come Dancing in 2008.
- She was partnered with professional dancer Matthew Cutler. They finished in the fifth place.
- She won the Top TV Host awards at the 2010 Cosmopolitan Ultimate Women of the Year Awards.
- She left BBC in 2010 to join ITV. She signed a four-year contract worth £4 million with ITV.
- She started co-hosting Daybreak.
- She later returned to BBC co-present Christine and Adrian's Friendship Test in 2016.
- She later hosted several ITV Specials including Simply Red: For the Last Time, Duran Duran: One Night Only, Westlife: For the Last Time, This is Lionel Richie, That Dog Can Dance, Michael Flatley: A Night to Remember, Spandau Ballet: True Gold, Roman Britain From the Air, and Darcy Oake: Edge of Reality.
- She presented The National Movie Awards in May 2011.
- She became co-presenter alongside Phillip Schofield in Dancing on Ice in 2012.
- She presented three series until the show ended in 2014.
- She presented a six-part series Off The Beaten Track in 2013.
- She co-presented Text Santa from 2011 to 2015.
- She is a frequent stand-in host on This Morning.
- She presented the six-part documentary series Wild Ireland in 2015.
- She presented a Sunday afternoon program called Sunday Lunch on Magic Radio in 2015.
- She was a guest panelist on an episode of Loose Women in 2016.
- She co-presented Celebrity Haunted Hotel Live for UKTV's W channel in 2016.
- She co-presented Celebrity Haunted Mansion in 2018.
Who is Christine Lampard Husband?
Christine Lampard is a married woman. She is married to a retired footballer, Frank Lampard. They started dating after attending the Pride of Britain Awards in October 2009. The couple got married in 2015. She assumed her husband's surname. She gave birth to her first child, a girl, Patricia Charlotte Lampard in September 2018. She gave birth to her second child, a boy, Frederick George Lampard in March 2021. She is also the stepmother of Frank Lampard's two daughters from his previous relationship with Spanish model Elen Rivas.
She previously dated Belfast Giants star, Curtis Bowen. They broke up in 2003. She then dated Dublin restaurant owner Christian Stokes. They got engaged in 2004 but did not last long. She then dated entrepreneur Mark Beirne from 2006 to 2009.
How Tall is Christine Lampard?
Christine Lampard stands at a height of 1.73 m i.e. 5 feet and 8 inches tall. She has a body weight of around 140 lbs. She has a slim body build. Her sexual orientation is straight. Her eye color is dark brown and her hair color is black.
Christine Lampard Net Worth and Salary?
Christine Lampard earns from her career in the broadcasting industry. She is one of the popular broadcasters who has presented numerous television and radio shows. She was the highest-paid female television star around the time she hosted Dancing on Ice. She earned £400 per minute at the time. She receives a handsome salary for her work. At present, her net worth is estimated at around £10 million.
Trivias About Christine Lampard You Need To Know.
- Lampard is a Northern Ireland ambassador for The Prince's Trust.
- She is the first person ever to water-ski across the English Channel and raised £1,321,623 for Sport Relief in 2010.
- She shaved off her The One Show co-host Adrian Chiles' beard and raised £60,000 in 2010.
- Lampard took part in a 5 km run for Cancer Research UK with Heidi Range and Roxanne Pallett in 2012.
- Lampard is a patron of the Sparks children's charity.
- She hosted the charity's winter ball alongside Jon Culshaw in 2015.
- She also supported the Text Santa appeal and presented their annual telethon from 2011 until 2015.
- She has voice roles in films, Divorcing Jack (1998) and A Turtle's Tale: Sammy's Adventures (2010).