Chrisy Irene - Bio, Net Worth, Height, Weight, Birthday, Parents
A Spanish social media star and dancer named Christina Irene. She is famed as Chrisy Irene. She rose to fame through her “chrisy.x” Instagram account, widely recognized through her TikTok dance content (“chrisyirene”). Besides social media fame, she is a brand ambassador for Dodolashes, appearing in their official video campaign, as well as a model and dancer.
Received backlash after a hacker released videos of Chrisy pulling an “all-nighter” despite being only 16 years old. Received backlash after being in her first serious relationship with an undisclosed boy, who fans believed was using her for her followers and Internet fame.
• Her “chrisyirene” TikTok account and her “chrisy.x” Instagram account.
Where was Chrisy Irene born? Chrisy Irene Nationality
Chrisy Irene was born on 26th January 2003 with the birth name of Christina Irene in Madrid, Spain. Her nationality is Spanish. She is a Christian and her Zodiac sign is Aquarius. Christina has been very vocal about being a victim of bullying throughout her high school life and always offers help to any supporters who may be dealing with similar situations.
Chrisy Irene Career
• Chrisy gained a social media presence in late 2017.
• She rose to fame through Instagram “chrisy.x”, in which she shared her dance videos from her TikTok page “chrisyirene”.
Chrisy Irene Personal Life
Chrisy is not married yet but she is in a relationship. She is currently in a relationship with an undisclosed boy, and the relationship is private. The couple started dating amid her social media fame.
Christina Irene is very active and popular on social media. She has a huge number of fans following her on social network sites such as Instagram and TikTok.
Trivias About Chrisy Irene You Need To Know.
- Chrisy has been bullied throughout her high school career
- Her favorite food is fries.
- Her favorite color is pink.
- Her favorite number is 16.
- Her favorite animal is a turtle.
- She loves drawing and wouldn’t go anywhere without her notebook.
- Her favorite movie is ‘The Butterfly Effect’.